Thread: ok - crossdressing tips?

ok - crossdressing tips?

SO ive looked at most of the posts and i have seen random hints and tips but wouldnt it be nice if all off us girls could share all the little tips we know in one thread so put what you want to help us other girls

Thank you Angel

I think it would be very hard to have one section dedicated to tips, ideas and so on. To me it makes sense to go to the top of the main page and under "search" put in the area, or item you want to know more about and you will get many posts. The way the forum is set up right now is working well, I do feel we are approaching a maximum of how many sub forums we should have.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Maybe someone could set up a website where tips from us here could be gathered together?

I agree - what if there was a forum devoted to beauty tips and makeup help? Oh wait - there is!
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...splay.php?f=21

Especially check out the One Stop Link List thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=11427

Enjoy!
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some tips like beauty and makeup tips, DanaJ already noted that we have forums for those. As for most tips on going out, do this, doing that, may or may not apply to you or me. We each are different and our CDing is different. So any general tips would have to be taken in that context.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    What else would we talk about if we took advice and tips away from us...the occasional snippets of gossip...

So you want us to teach you everything we've learned??? Hehe

Go to Barnes and Noble and buy Crossdress for Success and the Lazy Crossdresser..... Then come back and well see how your doing!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos