Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: accident in fem mode

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

accident in fem mode

I was running around doing some deliveries and some shopping when I got slammed in the rear of my car while stuck in heavy traffic. The guy hit me so hard it actually knocked my wig right off my head. I was dazed and confused for a brief moment then I collected my thoughts and composed myself enough to put my wig back on and get out of the car to see the damage. There were literally 100's of people watching as I got out since it was on rte 59 south of Naperville, Il., and it was around 3:00 in the afternoon on a friday. I had on a nice tight fitting top, my blonde wig and a knee length skirt with my red 3" strappy sandals. Needless to say I did get some strange looks but I was too beat up to really care. I got the info from the other driver that I neede and did not think it necessary to involve the police so I went on my way. I was in a daze the rest of the day, just didn't think things were right after that but I am ok today so thank God for small favors. The damage to my car will probably be around $1500.00 and I can now say that I had an accident while en-femm mode and lived through it.

Sorry to hear of your accident. I hop4e youre OK.

Holy cow!! I am sure glad you are OK. That is one of my worst fears while out.
    Take care, Beth
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Holy Shix! You sure you're OK? I sooo glad that a 911 call wasn't necessary.
    I'll bet the other guy will have a tale to tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm glad that you're okay, Sandra. That's one "enfemme exprience" I could do without!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    No police report is messed up. You need it when insurance asks for it!

Glad I never bike on RT. 59 -- total suicide for people to bike in the suburbs on such streets!

WOW!!!! I'm glad the car was only hurt. You might want to file a report w/ the police. In Michigan, if one person files and the other doesn't, that person gets a ticket....BJ

YIKES...... AND I love that you said this.....had an accident while en-femm mode and lived through it. Awesome You are safe and sound....thats all that matters.....and you lived through what alot of people have always feared. Your car can be fixed...you are fine....and thats the important part.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Hi Sandra, I hope you are OK, sounds like you were a little rattled, but I do admire the way you handled the situation.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

One of the members of a Crossdressing support group that I belonged to had a similar incident happen. She was actually driveing to the monthly meeting and was rearended at a red lite by a drunk. In her case the police did come, however when the officer arrived and noticed the situatation he had the Lady set in the back of the cruiser to get her information. I guess the crowd that gathered had a better show watching the drunk take a field sobriety test.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

accident in fem mode

hey girls, Thanx for the support. I did not do a police report because I did not think that clearly at the time. I did get all the persons info and he has already reported it to his insurance so I am certain things will work out. We only need a police report in Illinois if one or the other involved request it and or if there are personal injuries.

accident in femme

Wow. I'm glad you are ok. Three weeks ago I was involved in a simmilar accident. An 18 wheeler slammed into the car behind me (destroyed it) and it into mine. This was on the I-5 off downtown L.A. Had I been in fem it would have been really bad. Lots of cops, fire and paramedics. Two people hurt in the car that hit me. No damage to me and little to my car, but my trailer hitch took out the front of the car that hit me. Be sure your back is ok. Sometimes soreness shows up a few days later.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Driven into

Involutary adventuress !!! Not many have that experience.
    I am glad that the insurance andyou are OK.
    Huggzzes
    ~Samm

neck injuries soft tissue damage

You should get your neck checked out in the next week by a physiotherapist, if the accident knocked your wig off it could be enough to cause some strain or stretching of the neck muscles, and if it shook you up, it could also create a mild concussion as your brain rattles around in you brain. Thus please take care.

I have to agree with Kerrie. If your head was jolted enough to knock the wig off you could have neck problems that just haven't shown up yet. Get it checked out. Other than that I'm glad that you are ok.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]Love Dawn

I went to find the "softer side of Sears" and I can't find my way back

I was in a wreck a couple of monthes back just driving to school i was hit pretty hard and my car was totaled. All i got was a burn on my knee but i was hurting bad for a couple of days. I wasn't out enfemme but i had alot of my stuff laying in my car. I"m glad your ok.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

Unhappy accident

Dear I am so sorryto hear about your mishap,I must agree with some of the other girls.You need to get checked out! soft tisue injuries don't aleays show up right away and can lead to other more significant problems. I hope you are okay but you really need to get looked at for your own health.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Almost Knocked Out In Fem Mode

Sandra Michelle,
    I was going to post this topic myself but just came across your post so I'll gladly add to it.

Last night (Saturday) I went downtown Toronto to the 'gay ghetto' area where all sorts of TG/ bi and gay ppl hang about and go clubbing ,dining,dancing etc.
    I actually went to Wildside a CD haven to get changed madeup and planned to meet some friends from off here.It seems to be 'one of those days' were unfortunate things happen.
    When I got to the 'clubhouse' as I call it,I popped buttons off two blouses,and got ladders in 2 pairs of nylons and one pair of stockings.Suffice to say I got rather frustrated.

I got on my way albeit by this time quite late to meet my friends.I parked my car in an underground lot and proceeded up the stairs with a brisk walk,getting up one level when I slipped on a wet/icey step and almost landed face down on the concrete.I almost saved myself with my hands but smashed my head into the bottom of the wall.

Ouch!,it made a heck of a bang in my ears,and left me seeing stars.I was very frightened for many reasons,the least of all being hospitalized whilst "en femme".Imagine if I had been knocked unconscious,I could have been beaten ,raped,mugged or even taken somewhere strange.Thankfully I regained my composure well enough to go right back to sit in my car. had cut my hands,knees and really bumped my head as well as destroying another pair of stockings,broke my camisole strap and marking my overcoat.
    I headed back to the saftey of the clubhouse,and mellowed out in my car for a short while.

Later on I did manage to meet my new friends and it was lovely.To top it all off though I got a parking ticket before I left the clubhouse in drab mode.
    What a night!!

Huggs ladies,
    Melanie
    SandraMichelle I am glad that you are ok though,take care!
    Last edited by Melanie; 03-13-2007 at 02:32 AM.

Aspiring Member
    Sandra, I would definitely check things out to see if you did have any injuries (i.e. by going to a chiropractor)....as you never know.

For example, several years ago my wife got hit in a fender-bender that wasn't that hard, but it did cause some back injury. We didn't know about it until our insurance agent suggested that we get it checked out at a chiropractor. After confirming it with the chiropractor, we enlisted the aid of an attorney as she was going to need quite a few chiropractor appointments, massages, and a little bit of physical therapy.....all of which we didn't want to pay for out of pocket. We did get everything paid for plus a little extra for pain and suffering.

Yep, we definitely live in a litigious society nowadays.

I rear ended someone about two months ago while enfemme. It was wet outside and traffic just stopped. I slid right into him. Just barely bumped him. Right away he called 911 on his cell. We pulled over into a parking lot and he came right over to the car. He did not realize at first I was male. Then it hit him. He was cool about it. Just wanted to make sure I was ok. Then the cops came! He asked for my license and took a double take. Asked me if I was ok. Came back about ten minutes later with a ticket. He was very cool. Did not embarass me at all. Could have been worse.

Accident

Hi sandra I'm glad your ok, But like others have said maybe it's a good thing to get check out. I rolled my truck enfemm last Oct that was quite the nite for me. Laura

My wife got rear ended and we found out here in Texas, that if both cars are drivable and there is no injury, then all the parties have to do is exchange information. Police only required if one or more cars can not be driven or there is an injury or death.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Hope everything works out for you.
    Just another man in a dress

Hello Sandra M. I'm sorry to hear about your accident but at least youre doing ok. Count your blessings Gurl things could have turned out much worse....Sincerely.. lahr

Oh Sandra,
    I sure hope you are OK. I would say that since you were not feeling right and the accident knocked your wig off, that you should at all costs be checked out. That was a terrible accident and you were lucky.

Melanie,

It sounds like you should have stayed home that night. Sometimes when things start to go wrong it is better just to go home and reboot (As I Say) yourself. You know get your s--t together and think about what happened. You need time to find out what happened to you. Sometimes days or weeks later you find out there was more damage than you thought. After an accident (whether in a car or with your body) your body will go into shock just from the jolt or fall. You will not know what happened to yourself as adrendilin kicks in, it has a way of covering things up until later, then Wham!!! It hits you with the pain. I broke my leg one time, not a usaul break. It broke straight up from my ankle upward. There was no pain except if I walked on it just right, then all kinds of pain. I could still walk on it without problems until I hit that just right angle, then AAAAHHHHH!!!! You just never know if something is wrong unless you get Xrays. Sandra you may have a break in your neck and never know it until one day you wake up and can't move. Always have an accident checked out, go and have it checked out it may save your life.

I am sorry to hear you both had bad accidents.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU