Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: male , female's and transsexual's

male , female's and transsexual's

Here is a interesting question for you all. let's say you were born a boy would we still suffer with gender identity issues ? , example what if capt was a boy would you be a male to female ? and that goes for the rest of you too ?
    had i been born a girl would i be a female to male ?

It seams to be our lot in life to go through this change no matter what

It does seam to be our lot in life to go through this change no matter what we do i think it's our destiny a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency. this is something in life we cannot change this was bound to happen so we can't seem to win what do you think ?

the no win scenario

i hope you don't mind me asking it's another one of my weird question but i think it is valid thank you
    this is open to all
    Last edited by MJ; 03-10-2007 at 02:23 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi MJ

Ok i think you may be right in what you are asking but would society be the same I doubt it
    for example I am mtf born male and for this question lets say 60% male 40% female

So if im born female but 60% male that would make me ftm

But if everyone is born the opposite gender the the scenario can not apply

ps you have too much time on your hands
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    i totally agree

there is no given proof that if i was actually born GM that i would be mtf.......and the odds against it happening would probably be low

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    I really don't know. Even though I'm a guy, there are still some feminine things about me. I often wonder whether I'd be gender divergent if I'd been born in a different culture too. But then, I wouldn't be me, so the question's difficult to even pose.

Heh, heh, no doubt in my mind I would always be the same no matter what sex I was born. I would always be a tomboy regardless. Sorta like Belanna Torres on Voyager.

I think that, that about sums it up for me to , I just know that I identify with and aligne with being female , alot more than my male side 70% female 30% male !!!!!! TG MTF
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Oh, I think the question's extreamly valid. I'm pretty sure I fall somewhere inbetwean male and femal on the gender scale, but definatly leaning hevally twards male. Enough that I can identfy as a femail to male transexual. But I also think that where I born male, I wouldn't conform as steryotipical man genderwise.

I wont go into my reasoning and the tangled rute of thought that led me to this conclusion (I'd be here all night if I did), but to clasify myself as exactly as I could, right now I'm thinking male to femail crossdresser in a femail body. Stres male. I have no issues with womens clothing (nickers and bras aside. Seriasly, whoever invented the bra should diy) just with my femail body and being seen as a woman. I'm so going back to heels after I transition...
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    Hi MJ

Ok i think you may be right in what you are asking but would society be the same I doubt it
    for example I am mtf born male and for this question lets say 60% male 40% female

So if im born female but 60% male that would make me ftm

thanks Shelly lol you are right i am off for the weekend and just lazing around until 6:00 then i am heading out for some fun

hmm you have a good point let me think on it
    thank you for bursting my bubble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Hmmmmmm

A real poser. I am still trying to figure out how I was born a girl in a boy's body.......Stuff like this is going to put my little brain into overload

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    I would always be a tomboy regardless. Sorta like Belanna Torres on Voyager.
    Watch out for that Klingon temper, Salandra!

I tend to think that if I were born male, I would still be a girly boy. And I know (don't ask me how, but I know) I would still be a gay boy.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I'd be a mtf if I were born a guy. It's hard to tell because I'd have been raised completely differently as a male than I was as a female. But I highly doubt I'd be the complete stereotypical guy. Definately be feminine, and I'd probably be gay.

Oh I'd probably still have gender issues. I'm just doomed to that one. I met a guy this weekend who wears the same thing everyday, and I was so jealous. I'm to the point now where everyday I have to chose not what to wear, but what gender to present as, or to be andro. It's suddenly a much bigger choice, 'cause I want to be seen as both... *laughs* I'm going to end up wearing my pjs and not making a choice at some point here.
    So yes, I'd still be trans. Trans what I don't know, but I don't know now either. We'll stick with 'confused'.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

How much of gender preference is genetic and how much is upbringing?? And how much of upbringing is based on birth gender?? Big questions, few answers. Can't we just be happy being who we are? To hell with society just enjoy.

I think if I'd been born a GM I may have had some feminine tendencies but would have been attracted to women all the same because I have such a strong attraction to women and always have had so no question there lol xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

I don't think I'd have the gender issues I have now if I had been born a boy, but being gay I'm allowed to have a bit of a fem side anyway.

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    I wouldn't be mtf I guess.. just an queer straight guy.
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

I believe that you may very well be on track as far as the "thinking this through" is concerned. However, I think that females have a much wider latitude to work with expressing themselves within their gender. Females can be very fem, neutral or tomboyish and still be acceptable females. They can be athletic, sports minded, enjoy hunting or they can be the pageant queen, painted toenails, etc.

Males seem to live under much tighter constraints. Remove those constraints (widen the latitude of expression for men) and perhaps you would find the percentage of crossdressers among males lessen dramatically.

A woman can say to you, "I'm not the girly type, I don't like to wear heels, go shopping, see chick flicks... I like to play basketball, backpack and windsurf".
    She gets a response that is accepting of her preferences.

A man can say to you, "I'm not the manly type, I don't like sports, outdoor activities or action movies. I would rather stay at home and cook a nice meal or watch a heartwarming movie (chickflick)". He gets a look like (what planet are you from) or even a joke that implies he is gay or should have been born a woman.

Just a thought
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Evert View Post
    I wouldn't be mtf I guess.. just an queer straight guy.
    Me too.
    Everyday I breake the law........of Gender.

thank you for your replies but i still stick buy what i said if this "Trans gender " thing happens in the womb then no matter what we came in the world as we Still would want to change to the opposite gender ?
    just my worth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i didn't get a chance to read all the posts above, and I apologies but I wanted to write this down before I forgot it. But in the womb at the very beginning, we're all female. So if you think about you MtF are just going back to what you were originally born into.

Well, I can't say for certain because I wasn't born male. But I think that I'd be content to just be what I was. I would however, still be just as computer nerdy as I am (which is not exactly uber masculine).

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Marrisa the only one that suggested this to me was some chirstian based therapist I saw only one time only. He told me that I basically hated myself and that if I was born female that I would want to be male. FYI that guy is totally wrong about me, I am happy to be female and am finally able to make that correction from my detour on life's road. Finally everything feels natural as it should have been from the beginning of my life. Just took 35 years of my life to reach that conclusion. Yeah I'm a girl and I love it.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post

Here is a interesting question for you all. let's say you were born a boy would we still suffer with gender identity issues ? , example what if capt was a boy would you be a male to female ? and that goes for the rest of you too ?
    had i been born a girl would i be a female to male ?

It seams to be our lot in life to go through this change no matter what

It does seam to be our lot in life to go through this change no matter what we do i think it's our destiny a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency. this is something in life we cannot change this was bound to happen so we can't seem to win what do you think ?

the no win scenario

i hope you don't mind me asking it's another one of my weird question but i think it is valid thank you
    this is open to all
    Well you know how I often describe myself as a boy... who likes to occasionally crossdress as a girl/wear feminine clothing?

I think I would still pretty much be that if I'd been born male.
    Especially as I am a rock (music) person and that sort of thing is pretty acceptable in my circle.

Yeah if I transitioned and had a male body now I would so appreciate it... but I think if I'd been born male I would be comfortable with and enjoy my body also.

I guess the innate me... is a boy, with occasional feminine tendancies, whatever sex my body is.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Holland/Netherlands/The land of windmills and clogs
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Especially as I am a rock (music) person and that sort of thing is pretty acceptable in my circle.
    I'm in the 'Gothic circle' and well, a guy wearing a skirt and make-up is not just accepted. They are normal.

Like him:
    I'm back! Shiver with fear!

Cool pic Evert. I like the way his hand is too.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw