Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fringe benefit of crossdressing

Ok

Drink soy Milk (8th continent vanilla is the best) every morning. Im a fittness junky. Um Milk slows down the matabilizm when you drink it with a meal so if you supstitute soy milk with milk it speeds your metabilizm but dont stop drinking normal milk. and take vitamins. If i think of anything else ill post it

ok

Drink soy Milk (8th continent vanilla is the best) every morning. Im a fittness junky. Um Milk slows down the matabilizm when you drink it with a meal so if you supstitute soy milk with milk it speeds your metabilizm but dont stop drinking normal milk. and take vitamins. If i think of anything else ill post it

Right on!

I have had a weight problem since my early teens and it has just gotten worse in recent years. The only thing that has enabled me to take serious steps in combatting my weight has been my love of CDing and desire to look my best. Not even a doctor's dire warnings held more power than my urge to look good in femme clothes.

Diet Doctors should take note and add a new prescription!

"Mister Smith, you are 50 pounds above your ideal weight. None of the diet plans I have suggested seem to be viable for you. Therefore, I recommend that you have this prescription for bra, panties, corset, stockings and pumps, as well as a few choice skirts and tops, filled immediately. We will talk about evening gowns on your next visit."

Sabrina

I am lucky that I don't have a weight problem but I have started to exercise and eat more healthy food. It's time start to take care of my body.

Aspiring Member
    Good for you Natalie!

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieGirl View Post
    Thanks Gina. My legs are skinny but the upper half of me is not. You can see a full-length pic of me at:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=53840

XOXOXOXO

Natalie
    Natalie,

I went to see the picture you indicated. IMHO, I think you look great all over...

There is a sweet balance to find between losing weight up top and keeping enough flesh around the chest to form a nice cleavage...

But of course each of us have preferences... In my case I prefer being on the plump side in order to keep my cleavage... Note that I have lost more than 90 (Ninety) pounds over the past three years. It remains a struggle to keep my weight at that "reasonably plump" level...

Eugenie