Thread: Best Breast Formes

Best Breast Formes

I want to know everything about breastforms. What kind is most comfortable? Natural looking? Who makes the best? What online company gives the best service?
    I've enjoyed the feeling of a sports bra and only used the $19.99 little silicone bust shapers. I think I'm ready for something larger and approriate for my size, but they cost alot and I don't want to buy the wrong ones.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Try the www.breastformstore.com I have bought to pairs from them and they are really kind and thoughtful. They also give you a discout coupon for future purchases. Mine cost around 170 dollars US.
    Just another man in a dress

She's right

The Breast Form Store is the place to go.
    Amoena's are the best, they have self adhesive and are very soft. I have several pairs.
    Summer

Ying,
    You might try doing some searches on your own. Read a lot regarding the breastform aspect.
    Then ask some specific questions.
    Reading is good for thre mind.
    Andi ...

I have 2 pairs from the following:
    http://www.magiccurves.com
    They are my absolute favorite

Diane

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I have owned a few different brands. The Amoena forms are the best. The best place is to buy from a local shop. Look in the yellow pages for mastectomy supplies. Then call and explain what you want and ask if they can help you. You can guess what's right for you, or you can get expert advice from a trained fitter. It makes a difference, in my opinion, to try different sizes and styles with the help of someone who knows how to get the forms to look natural.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Knox View Post

Diane
    I have several pair from truekare which I am very happy with except they just have a same color nipple protrusion and you have to buy Stick-ons for them to look real. Some of which look good and others don't.... also they can fall off when adjusting or putting on a top which IS very frustrating!
    I just took a look and the site above that Diane suggested and I've got to tell you I have never seen a more realistic looking nipple! and it is monolithic to the breastform. I think I may spring for these next time even if they are over double the price. Diane do you agree on the realism?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

I personally have some that I got from SiliconeWorks via Ebay, best $100+ I ever spent on my fem side. Give them a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    I have owned a few different brands. The Amoena forms are the best. The best place is to buy from a local shop. Look in the yellow pages for mastectomy supplies. Then call and explain what you want and ask if they can help you. You can guess what's right for you, or you can get expert advice from a trained fitter. It makes a difference, in my opinion, to try different sizes and styles with the help of someone who knows how to get the forms to look natural.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    I agree with Christina about Amoena. I've tried several other kinds over the years, and they never seemed soft enough, or ended up splitting and leaking at the seams. Amoena isn't cheap, but it's as good as it gets. Look for sales.
    -Sedona

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Knox View Post

Diane
    Diane, how realistic are they?

I was considering buying from the breastformstore until you mentioned this website - they look good at least!

breastforms

I got a pair from supergel products for $60 they feel pretty life like for the money, the only thing is that i ordered a c-cup but they looked like a b-cup so i had to return for the next size up.Michelle.

Exclamation

This is awsome! Thank everyone so much for your thoughtful replies. It's so freeing that it's almost scary to be part of this. Thanks again.

[SIZE=3]I also have some from magiccurves and love them. However, they are very heavy (size D) unlike Amoena. I used to have the Amoana tria and looooooved the fit, but the triangular shape made bra shopping difficult. I would say go with MagicCurves and don't go too large. I'm going to get a size C when I hit the lottery.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
    --
    [/SIZE][SIZE=3]I'll either find a way or make one.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    Diane, how realistic are they?

I was considering buying from the breastformstore until you mentioned this website - they look good at least!
    Peggy....for sure...I love the fact that they are as close to real that I have ever seen

Emma...quite realistic...click on their link and take a peek

Now that I have worn them for some months, the only way I'd give them up is if I could afford breast augmentation

Diane