Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im A little mad

im A little mad

So im watching T.V and GAP has created guy pants for women and women are allowed to wear what ever they want but when we express are true selfs were considered wrong in doing so thats a double stander why cant every one just wear what they want

I really should merge this with one of the other 829 threads on the same topic, but I'm in a lazy mood today.

My advice -- get over it. Besides, who says you can't wear what you want?

Do you mean the commercial where she snatches them off her boyfriend and puts them on?

Read this... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=53688
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

why GGs wear pants i dont know they look terrible (the pants not the GGs) not that pants look any better on men I cant wait to get into something a little more comfortable most days.
    Steph
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Oh for Gods sake, get over it.... your moaning because you can't wear what you want - although I don't see any law stopping you - but you chastise women because they wear whatever they want, well guess what... WHO CARES...... if you daren't wear what you want to wear, then that's your problem. I'm sick of hearing this crap... blah, blah, blah... oh poor me... ffs....!!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Let this one go, women have been wearing men's clothes and going drag for a long time as a fashion statement. Who says you can't make your own kind of statement.

Way to go Tamara!
    Last edited by Sandra; 03-11-2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: merge consectutive posts
    [SIZE="3"] Be true to yourself, even if no one else wants you to be!

To live your life in fear, is to live only half a life.
    "Strictly Ballroom"

:GE: Hugs To All!! Shelly
    [/SIZE]

Instead of moaning about it do something about it dress and wear what you want. There is plenty of CDers out there dressing in what they want to.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I really don't see anything wrong with slacks or pants. Actually they can look quite good... Esp. the rear view. I have a few pair of tight jeans my self. (not guy's jeans either.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's my question. Since the pants are made for women but fit like men's pants, if a man were to wear them, would he be wearing men's clothing for female clothing? If I wore the boyfriend pants would I be crossdressing or not?

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis8767 View Post
    why cant every one just wear what they want
    We can and I do!
    http://crossdressers.com/forums/atta...6&d=1173388560
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little mad

I think you've all got your knickers in a knot !!! (lol)

new comers have this issue to deal with, i say find yourself some womans jeans and go ahead wear your panties , pantyhose , jeans and anything else under your guy shirt or tee-shirts. there are many here that do so, before i went full time i did the same thing and never did any gg notice , only you will know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    So im watching T.V and GAP has created guy pants for women and women are allowed to wear what ever they want but when we express are true selfs were considered wrong in doing so thats a double stander why cant every one just wear what they want
    There is a double standard. Most women crossdress openly and never like to admit it. They use terms like "we wear pants for practical purposes" but they are rarely doing anything practical while they are saying that, so its just liking mens clothes and a convenient excuse (can't blame them really, if male crossdressers had a convenient accepted excuse they would use it). Ironicly one of my female employee's runs a glass forge and anealing kiln in a denim dress/skirt everyday with more production and fewer accidents than anbody I've ever met.

Don't Hold Back

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Oh for Gods sake, get over it.... your moaning because you can't wear what you want - although I don't see any law stopping you - but you chastise women because they wear whatever they want, well guess what... WHO CARES...... if you daren't wear what you want to wear, then that's your problem. I'm sick of hearing this crap... blah, blah, blah... oh poor me... ffs....!!!!!
    Tamara,

I wish you wouldnt hold back. If you have something to say, stand up and tell us what you really think. BTW I agree!!

Susan

Although I don't wear skirts or dresses out of the house yet, I do wear women's slacks & jeans outside where ever I go. I guess it's my way of breaking into the outside world a little at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For some, that would take all the fun out of it. But if you want, you have my permisson to wear whatever you want!
    Tina B.

Aspiring Member
    WRITE THEM AT custserv@gap.com

There pr web site is littered with PR that they are focused on the community involvment, environment, and social responsibility. I susguest a stongly worded letter regarding their blantant like of social responsibility. You can read more of their garbage here.

http://www.gapinc.com/public/SocialR...ocialres.shtml

I just ask the ad be held to the same standard that they would hold for women. I can hardly imagine them considering an ad where a man rips clothes off a women and puts them on.
    Last edited by noname; 03-12-2007 at 04:10 AM.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Ahh--I never listen to commercials anyway. Besides, I'm a "girl" and wear "guy" stuff all the time. Sometimes you just have to jump right in and call their bluff, ya know?

But they are jeans!!!!! So who cares!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I would agree with Tamara 100 percent.... except for one thing, no husband divorces his wife because she wears "boypants."
    Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    women are allowed to wear what ever they want
    So can I assume you haven't really read the posts in the FTM forum?

"We must be the change we want to see in the world." -- Mohandas K. "Mahatma" Ghandi
    "'Nuff said." -- Benjamin "The Thing" Grimm
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    True Tamara, and you can wear whatever panties you like too!!

Christina, Well said,

Very well said! There IS A DOUBLE STANDARD. Women divorce men , a lot of times, for husbands cding, but, when have we ever heard of husbands leaving, because of wives' crossdressing?! I guess it is because girls, are sugar and spice, and everything nice, but, boys are frogs, and snails, and puppydog tails. Some gg's in a classy pants outfit, definitely fem, look ok, but, I am sick unto death, of NOTHING BUT JEANS! The feminist female gg, I rent from, hate being a gg, is 48, only wears baggy jeans, has not worn a dress, or skirt, or ANYTHING LADYLIKE, since she was in grade school. I could not limit myself, would be bored, with ONLY wearing t-shirts, and jeans, and NOTHING ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Morgan View Post
    So can I assume you haven't really read the posts in the FTM forum?
    I'm sure some people can't be bothered, Casey - it might make them think.

How about this, people . . . I'm sure it's true that some women divorce their husbands because they don't like them crossdressing, but by the same token . . . some of us (FtMs, that is) are unable to attract a mate at all for the same reason. We're too masculine-looking for some people (male or female). We're considered "ugly" women or too butch and we couldn't get any attention if we set ourselves on fire. There is no double-standard . . . it's a case of the grass being greener, trust me. This life isn't easy for anyone.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I suppose because theres no sexual element with women, after all whens the last time you heard a woman say they got horny wearing y-fronts

Plus for women there is no taboo, because unless they dress like a very butch lesbian no one is going to notice they're wearing blokes clothes in the first place

Wearas a bloke in a dress is always going to stick out like a sore thumb, it's not fair but that's life