When you go out dressed have you ever been
    Treated like a lady; like having a door opened for you
    And how did you like it ?
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Banned Read only
    yes, quite often, and its nice.
    I hear Ma'am alot too.

Yes I have. I have been called Ma'am, had doors open for me, and even had a gentlemen buy a drink for me the other night.

It is very nice to be treated like a lady. And I am sure that all you girls agree with me that we should do everything we can to show that we deserve such respect, when we are out en femme.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Yes, all the time. Otherwise, what's the point of going out? I certainly don't want to be a guy in a skirt.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Hiya Barb,,can only tell ya from clubbing that the doormen always say ..Hi Ladies and open the door (unless I get it first for Di ) .. have had a drink bought for us once so far ...that kinda stuff doesn't bother me.. I really dont think about it ,,,comes with how I look I 'spose ...but I must say getting hit on ...bugs me.. and Im still not sure how to handle it .. ... a WTF are you looking at stare usually backs the stalkers off... and Di does 1 quite nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    Yes, all the time. Otherwise, what's the point of going out? I certainly don't want to be a guy in a skirt.
    Hey, I resemble that remark! I am a man in a skirt, well, sometimes anyway, giggle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn View Post
    ...but I must say getting hit on ...bugs me.. and Im still not sure how to handle it .. ... a WTF are you looking at stare usually backs the stalkers off...
    I usually drop back into my male voice and say "I'm not that kind of a girl", that stops them dead in their tracks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I suspect the reason Sherlyn is treated like a lady is cause she is one ... Posing as a crossdresser!! Only Di would know for sure but I've never seen any maleness in any of her pics!! Hehe

And for me... Yes... Act like a lady and you'll be treated as one..

Ohhh and I just hate it.

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-12-2007 at 06:41 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    They've opened doors for me and let me pass ahead in line for grocery. But I worry when guys are nice to me cuz I don't want to get hit on!

I was asked "is that all Maam?" once while I was endrab... Does that count?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Been called maam by SA's, but that's it that I know of.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Yes..it's nice to be treated lik a lady. Kind of makes your day. Don't mind getting hit on now and then either...good for the ego.

SA & Delivery Men / Woman

I have been called Ma'am on a number of occasions by Sales Associates and Delivery ( UPS ) Men, and on two or three occasions by Delivery Ladies. I sure get a thrill when I am accepted as a Lady. Having doors held open was a rarity before I found a Boy Friend. He is always a gentleman, well almost always. & Trina - Thrilled to be A Woman
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    Recently a young lesbian I didn't know took my hand and kissed it. Does that count? I felt very flattered.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Most of the already mentioned courtesies have been extended to me en femme. I return them when I get the chance as both Rich and Sal. It's nice to know there are still some gentlemen left in this world.

Last weekend in a club whilst en femme, a guy whispered to me “You look absolutely stunning!” I said “Thanks I try.” I really didn’t know how to react; I can’t remember the last flattering comment I had whilst I was in male mode! In the end I felt I was a little ungracious next time I’ll say “Thank you for saying, that’s very kind.”

On another point the other day I was driving en femme and I was amazed how many times I got cut up or pulled out on: now there’s a psychology study for someone.

I try to look feminine therefore I should expect respective gender specific reactions to this, some are going to be positive some will be less so. Whatever way you look at it, this is providing a fantastic insight into the things woman face all the time and hopefully making me a better more understanding person overall.
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Yes.......And love it!! When a man holds open the door, lets me into the elevators and door ways first, being called ma'am, The whole deal feels good to me. Even in a straight bar when someone wants to buy me a drink, it's nice. I am still not quite used to it.
    [SIZE="3"] Be true to yourself, even if no one else wants you to be!

To live your life in fear, is to live only half a life.
    "Strictly Ballroom"

:GE: Hugs To All!! Shelly
    [/SIZE]

Last year I went to HEF2006. As I walded toward the Hotel, I was a little scared as to how guest would react to me. Then as I got to the Hotel door, a male guest came out, held the door for me and said 'Morning Mam". I was a little shocked at first but managed to smile to him. Then once inside, it hit me that he treated me like a lady. I started to relax and had a smile on my face all day.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

do you get treated like a lady

I have had many good experiences while shopping, and am thankful for evry one of them. It really feels good to be treated like a lady. I especially like it when the sales girls find outfits for me that they think would look nice. What a treat!

I've had a few experiences like that, such as having a door held open for me or a good evening ladies as I entered a club.

Equally so, I have felt vulnerable as a persistent fellow last week proved when he wouldn't take no for an answer. I was genuinely scared. In the end I took a chance and told him I was a guy. Strangely enough after that he wandered off and started pestering some other girl (gg i think being that it was a run of the mill club))

There are good and bad things about being seen as a woman.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Let see: NO... More like a on the then a
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

When out shopping ,I find the older SA in department stores are more friendly to me than the younger ones. Many will talk and discuss things with you.I had on elderly woman comment on my rings and the way I look .She even asked how long I have been a woman, I replied about 3 hrs. I told her I was a crossdresser.
    This made my day. I have been back several times.

Years ago, I went to a Walmart with my now X and we entered and the greeter said Hello Ladies and I was in heaven. Theninside my now X seen that the girls inside were staring at me and she left with me following close by. Then the Greeter said Have a good day Ladies. You know it's like the older ladies are not concerned by it to much and the younger ones only want to make fun of or chastise you for it. I did go to a Bar one time during Halloween in a beautiful dress. I got fit on by one guy and there was this drunk that could not keep his eyes off me. NO! I did not want anything to do with either one, I am not GAY!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Since I've been out and treated well..I've learned to treat the lasdies much better when I'm a guy.

treated like a lady

Yes being treated like a lady is wonderful. My best experience was a couple of weeks ago when I went to church. The church was full and a nice late teenage boy got up and gave me his seat.

Eileen