Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: how many are married?

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I am married and my SO is absolutely in Love with Rita. She calls me a Lipstick Lesbian, amongst other things. We were made for each other.

Thank God
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

married almost 9 yrs, together 14+. she's tolerant of it. i told her before we got married; in fact, when i told her based on how scared i was, she thought i was dumping her, i thought she'd dump me.

but my dressing is really confined to the bedroom and around her. there's times i wish i could take certain aspects to another level, but i sense her comfort level, and realize i'm fortunate that she's willing to play along with the things that get to me, even if they're not what she'd pick as her favorite things.

I have been married to my wife for 11 years. She has known about my dressing for about 6 years, and she has been completely supportive for about a year. I am very lucky now, because she is ok with me dressing in front of her, and going out occaisonally. My wife has even bought clothes for me.

Michelle-H

Together 20 years. Came out to my Wife about 7 years ago. She is supportive & accepting. I am very lucky.

I'm married and she goes hot and cold over it. Sometimes she helps me shop and dress and other times she throws everything out. I'm in the later condition now so I gone back into the closet.

how many are married?

We have been married for 37 years. She knows I dress and is supportive.. The idea of my wearing a wig feaks her out. I am thinking of dressing in private maybe that will be more acceptable to her.

makeup by paintball :)

Smile

was married , now divorced . Ex wife tolerated to a degree . Am now engaged to a wonderful woman who knows and is trying to understand which is all i could of hoped for
    is a new day , is a new life for me and im feeling GOOD

Married 21 years. I started hinting about it15 years ago. We started talking seriously about it 10 years ago, had a lot of tense discussions. Dress frequently at home in front of her. She tolerates it but doesn'e\t really accept it. Knows it is a part of me and won't go away. She is still here and loves me. A very special lady.

Married. 27 years. She doesn't know. Seems simpler that way.

Married 14yrs wife knows but not happy with it cannot dress in front of her,only when I'm home alone

married

I am married, we have been married for almost 29 yrs. She knows that I dress and she doesn't like it. She thinks that I am sick. we tryed counseling and she didn't like the counselor because he said that there is really nothing wrong being a cder.
    I love being a girl

I am married. She knows, and she is tolerant, sometimes supportive, but would wish it away if she could.

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barb Valentine View Post
    I'm married and still
    Ditto... for 6 years and 7 months... probably she'll never know about it, at least not from me.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

Acceptance

My wife accepts what she knows I enjoy doing. If it went away tomorrow she'd probably be just as happy. However; she feels I should dress as I like and has no problem with me fully dressed and made up around the house.
    We shop together for our clothes and she advises me if she thinks something is not becoming to me.
    All in all we have a great relationship. She refers to me as the housewife now that I am retired.

I have been married for 25 years and my wife has known since we were dating. We kind of experimented with it together. She helps me in many ways. As long as I keep my dressing as a girl a private thing with her.

Jeannine
    We talked about it once a long time ago right after we got married, a little over 20 years ago. I told her of my interest although not the whole deal. So she invited me to show her. I half-dressed (skirt, hose and heels) and hung out with her for the evening. She started out seeming cool with it, but you could tell it was getting her depressed. So I figured we'd call it a failed experiment and leave it at that.

I have been away from CD'ing for years at a stretch (obviously my occasional episodes have been deep in the closet) but these days I'm feeling drawn back. I have only dressed fully a few times, including one memorable visit to Lynda Krupa's CD-Tips service in Philly about 8 years ago - an experience I'd love to relive...

Smitten with my ClaireJ claireswife-gg's Avatar
    6 years here. I'm the SO of a TS, not CD. The past year has been our best ever since I found out and she started transition.
    http://annierushden.blogspot.com/
    Gardens in Bloom - An untraditional love story

married

married for 33 years. she has known since Nov 2006. i can dress within our agreement. no heels and no make up. she is supportive. ok with it except withdraws if she touches a bra under the shirt. she has her limits. i do love her and thank her regularly

jc

Married 15 years. Told wife just couple months prior to wedding. We haven't talked about it for years since we have three young children and I don't think she wants to deal with it. I just do my thing in private now, which makes it a rare treat. I think about dressing almost all the time though. Not an easy balancing act.

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    I'm engaged to a member of the opposite sex, if that counts for anything, and we're still planning on getting married despite my cross-dressing. It's hard for her to understand and really, really confusing her right now but she's willing to support me and learn more about my desires to dress-up and go out and all that, which is far more than I can ask of her. As I've said on other posts, and will probably say on more, she's been a saint.
    I really think that us girls who are married (or engaged in my case) to GGs are super blessed, whether our wives (or fiances) understand or approve of our cross-dressing or not. Hopefully they're at least tolerating it...
    I hope that helps.
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by GINA-CD View Post
    Ditto... for 6 years and 7 months... probably she'll never know about it, at least not from me.
    I really can't imagine what it's like for you girls who have to hide this from you're wives - espeically for so long. 6 years and 7 months...? Geez, that'd feel like hell to me the whole way through... But if it's what you gotta do...
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I married 21 years she always new and its bin a long hard 21 years but we keep learning and moving forward she is great. We share our clothes now we both were the same size.
    Jessie

Feel free to message me.x Natalie tv's Avatar
    Ive been married for 12years and letting her know all about Natalie has helped us enjoy lots of different aspects of my femme side...
    [SIZE="5"]NAT.xx [/SIZE]

yes i am married, my wife knew as soon as we started getting seious and was shocked at first but now after all these years its just part of our lives together but i know i am very lucky and count my blessings everyday x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Married 30+ year's.She know's that i have my own underwear, and pantyhose and that i wear lingerie and let's me wear them to bed it i want to.She say's i'm nut's but she joke's about it if she call's from work and will ask are you wearing your stuff.I only started dressing in skirt's. dresses and heel's etc. in the last year or so and still unsure what to do yet. Justabit