Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many are married?

how many are married?

I'm new to the site just wondering how many are married to the oppisite sex and how do they fell about you dressing?

I am. She's knows and is not happy.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I am married over 16 years, and Jean has known since the day I proposed! She is involved with my dressing, which is pretty much every day.
    Love, DAVIDA

I've been with my current GF for 5 years now, we do concider ourselves married, but we're not. (It's a monetary thing.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Married 23 years, came out "ok, got busted" about 6 months ago. Seems she has known for a long time, and we are doing good.....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I've been married for 27 years ,she has know about it for about 10 years. Sometimes she wear some of my clothes because they fit her and she lets me do my thing even in front of her.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I'm married to the most wonderful woman I have ever met. She knows and helps.

I have been married for 17 years. My wife has know since the very begining. She tries to be understanding, but it has been very hard for her, and it has almost broken us up over the years. Most of those years have been spent in denial about it.

We are now doing better then we ever have, She spends lot of time on Helen Boyd's boards. that has helped her a lot with understanding and dealing with things.

Married

Married over 30 years. The first 27 she loved it and then decided it was not for her. She knew long before we were married. We had gotten dressed together and were very romantic...(spelled SEX). She still is tolerant but not supportive.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Widower

I was married for thirthy three years, a period in which I virtually never dressed, and when I did it was only undergarments. I am sure that my wife never knew or suspected. After she died I went whole hog, so to speak, I am sure if she were still alive, my CD'ing would still be virtually non - existent. & Trina - I Still Wear My Wedding Ring
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm married and still
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Happily married for fourteen years, out of the closet to her for two. She tolerates this, but she doesn't like it.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Married

15 tears.She has known for the past few months and OK with it to a limit. OK, but not in her presence as yet.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

married

Married for 33 years. We finally discovered Tina almost 2 years ago. It was a joint discovery and it's still a shared experience and adventure!

tina

Been married twice, and divorsed twice, because of my dressing, I think it was more because they were able to handle my dressing.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I am, she knows and loves it, thankfully.

told her before we met, she accepted it with VERY baited breath *laughs* had the typical uneducated view of it, that I am either gay or freaky.

am so glad I told her before we got together, dunno if we would of lasted otherwise

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Happily married 29 years next month. My wife is tolerant of my CDing. Though she would rather not see me dressed, she accepts my clothes and stuff about, and often painted toenails.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Banned Read only
    I was married to wife #1 for 30 years and 1 month. Crossdressing never "crossed" my mind, but she did discover that I was bisexual. That was sort of the beginning of the end. Been divorced for about 3 1/2 years. Married wife #2 almost 2 years ago. She knows all about me (and probably some things even I don't know!). She even dragged me into the Salvation Army one time to go dress shopping. Truly a bizarre experience...

Been married for 39 years. I don't think she knows or suspects. I'm sure that if she knew she would not understand or accept.

Never been married, so I can live my life mostly as a woman.

Karen Sue

Exclamation

Married to a wife who is somewhat supportive.

Not in front of her & not in bed. other than that I am free to be Petra.

She has lots of questions about the tri-ess group i want to go to.

Married for 7 years dated for 6 years (Long Story) total time we have been together is 13 years.

My marriage has taken lots of twists & turns over the years. 2 years of intensive weekly counseling we finally worked it out.

Now our relationship is better than ever.

Hugz,

Petra
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Was married for nine years, when my wife found out about me other life that was the end of our marraige. But since then I have begun HRT, am coming out at work and have come out to my family and finally for the first time in my life I am truly happy about myself. Just somewhat sorry that I had to take my exwife along for the ride. But I had to do it to figure out if I was or was not TG. We still remain friends I just could not stay being her husband and she considers staying with me would make her a lesbian.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

I have been under control of this little woman for thirty seven years. We have a good marriage. But this is so against all her beliefs. So she knows it's not going away. And I can do what I want, as long it's not around her.

Hi Girls, Getting married soon !!! She has known from our first date, 3 years ago, 100% support. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Been married almost 24 years. We are as close as ever, perhaps due to some great acceptances from both of us. It is clear, however, that I will not be fully en femme while we are in same room together....Joni