Thread: You Favorite Catalogue

You Favorite Catalogue

Ever since I started dressing full time nearly two years ago my mailbox has been inundated with Catalogues from VS, Frederick's, Haband, New Port News, Baker's , to say nothing of an avalanche of e - mail with updates from Sears, Secretsinlace, Pierre Silber, Wigsalon, Lane Bryant, and others. I love getting the various catalogues and updates, but a girl's will power goes only so far. So how do you ladies feel about receiving catalogues in the regular mail, and do you receive any of them in your nonfem name ? My catalogues come mainly in my male name. & Trina - No Will Power ( When it Comes to Buying Girly Things )
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 03-13-2007 at 07:39 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yeah, I get tons of this stuff (in both names). Most of it goes into recycle, though unless something really catches my eye. I'm on a fixed income and have to keep my will power intact. I already have enough stuff for 50 CD's that I haven't really worn yet. Maybe next year I'll get some new stuff.

Banned Read only
    When I was an early crossdressor I used catalog shopping and got some nice stuff. Now I hate catalog shopping especially with my low quality experiences with Spiegel and Lew Magram.

I only buy from stores and ebay. Will do Dillards.com for Preston & York pantyhose not available in Chicago.

But I'm on a CD / Bike buying diet - I've spent too much on those stuff.

We get a few catalogs, but we really enjoy shopping in person. But we do also get e mail notices of specials from Lane Bryant, Fasion Bug and Avenue...BJ

I've reciently ordered a few catalogs in my femme name and still awaiting them. My SO gets tons of them, but she is a plus-sized woman and they mostly don't go below a 16W. She does get some that carry my size and usually gives them to me. Gotta' love her.
    I can't wait till I start getting some for me. I'm sure that after a few start coming, that more will follow without me asking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    I shop Coldwater Creek a lot. I love their clothes and while there is a local CC at our mall, it does not carry any larger sizes. Those are available only from the catalog. I find this is true for many companies.

Steph

After I won a Victoria Secret gift card on a football bet (takes sports betting to a new level when you can win lingerie!! Hehe) so I ordered some things online.... And boom!!! The VS catalogs started pouring in with my male name, at work... So my secretary and at least one executive secretary knows about my catalogs...

Other than that my wife gets Pennys and Sears and JJill and some other hohum womens catalogs... I really don't have any use for them since I buy everything locally... Rather touch and feel it and try it on first!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I get lots, most I throw away except Newport news and Fredericks. They come under both names, no biggie some day I will change it. Mostly I shop locally at the major dept stores, that way I can try it on first..
    [SIZE="3"] Be true to yourself, even if no one else wants you to be!

To live your life in fear, is to live only half a life.
    "Strictly Ballroom"

:GE: Hugs To All!! Shelly
    [/SIZE]

Catalogues

We get 3-6 every day. Most in my wifes name because she does a lot of shopping this way. But, a few are in my drab name and I get to see all of them before my wife. Have made a purchase or two, but not in my femme name.

Aspiring Member
    I love getting the Victoria's Secret catalogue......as I recently been ordering things for both myself and my wife.

Secretary Wannabe
    I have all my catalogs sent in my male name. I actually received a Newport News catalog today!

Smile All of them

V.S , Newport News , romans, federicks, just to mention a few I think i get all the womans clothing cat. that there are avalible
    all of them in my non fem name.
    Mistybtm

Me I get all kinds of catalogs in my P.O. Box Paula Young, BeautyTrends, Bedford Fair Willow Ridge and lots more.

I get catalogs from Chadwicks and Newport News since I have bought from them.

Around Xmas I got Venus and Victoria Secrets catalogs but nothing from them since.

Spiegals and Newport news
    Marie

i get a ton of girly catalogs all in my male name...my wife and i both order from them

Jessica Natalie Monroe jessicanataliemonroe's Avatar
    The Newport News and the like are the practical ones that I could actually wear. The Fredricks and VS are more for fantasizing and wishful thinking....

Home Business Executive mellisa's Avatar
    Jessica London is more expensive then Roaman's or New-Port News, but the quality and designs are far, far superior. The models are cute, but too skinny to be in plus size catalogs.
    best when dressed for the office

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Venus
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Lane Bryant/Woman Within, Roamans, Silhouettes, Auditions and Avenue.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]