Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Question.....

A Question.....

Julie pointed out that the same thing gets discussed all the time and to try and come up with something different to talk about... so, I thought about it

You all talk about what you love, what you wear... blah...blah...blah... but what we don't discuss is this: -

What is it about crossdressing that you HATE??

Now, please think about this question, don't rush into answering it. I [SIZE="4"]don't [/SIZE]want to hear the following: -

1. Not enough time to dress
    2. Hate taking it all off
    3. I hate not being a real woman
    4. I hate not being able to wear what I want....

Heard all those before I want to hear new things, even things about other CD's that you really hate ok? Oh and don't make this personal about members on this forum.... or you'll get
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

1) I hate myself for not being as honest as I should be sometimes

2) I hate the guilt that goes with crossdressing, No matter how long you have been dressing.

3) I hate the fact that we get treated appallingly by most of the media as they love to sensationalize

I am sure there are more but I try not to think about them
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 03-14-2007 at 05:46 AM.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

HMMM- That's a good one Tam. As you probably know, I've been enjoying being Rich lately. The dynamics of the whole thing are nutty. I get in "moods" where I want to remain one or the other. It sometimes takes a "push" by myself to change over. I selfishly guard myself that way. Anyway, here is what I "hate" about dressing:

1. Having to prep by body shaving (much easier to let it grow).

2. Taking the time to get ready(dressing and makeup, etc.).

3. Wearing dresses(Much easier to wear pants).

4. Wearing pantyhose (Much easier to show bare legs, especially in the Summer).

5. Wearing heels (Hardly ever wear them anymore).

All in all, I guess I hate pretty much what most GG's hate. I don't know what that means but if anything I have learned by being here and pretty much agree with 'em. I don't follow anyone else's "standards" of femininity anyway and am pretty much myself as most women are. Hey, who says you can't learn a thing or two, especially when it comes to practicality and being your own person? Sal

Right on, Vicky.

I guess I don't like being called "girl". And, that I have never had a steady gg romance, except once, in the late 80.s, long distance. I hate being poor, unable to afford my own apartment, yet, hiding cding from housemate, who is a gg, who hates men. I wish I had never, ever first had the nagging urge, to dress, and been a normal guy, because there is baggage, with cding, although, Ina way, it helps me to understand what a gg in a dress feels like, goes through. Another thing, is the guilt, and conflict, because it is against what the church, and Bible says.

I hate that when I say "what do you want to do?" he always smiles and implies that crossdressing would be what he would want.

I hate it when he looks at other women. I don't really care that he is "looking at their clothes". Sounds like a cop out to me.

I hate that some cd's can't enjoy life because everything is an intrusion on their chance to crossdress.

I hate the lying and sneeking around.

Gold Member
    I hate the thought that if others did know they would think I'm weird and even gay, that bugs me:mad:

I think the thing I hate the most and this is true for my self, that is not knowing who I am somedays, not understanding why and the biggest one not knowing where I am going and this does not even mean in the dressing part but it compounds the feeling some morning..... Hope fully this is what you meant

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

what I hate about crossdressing from a transexual point of view.

Please do not take any offence to what I am saying. I am not saying that transexuals are better then crossdressers. Nor am I saying that this is inreguards to all crossdressers either. Just trying to add another point of view.
    .................................................. .................................................. .

I hate the way some crossdressers take over thansgender suport groups.

I hate the way many are selfish to their own wants and needs and not to the ones they love.

I hate being compaired to a crossdresser. Dont get me wrong I do not feel that their is anything wrong with crossdressing. But most transsexual men (ftm) and women (mtf) do not look at themselves as crossdressers.

I hate the way some crossdressers dont care how they present them selves when their in public.

I hate the way some genetic women look ate transwomen as being over the top crossdressers.

I hate the way some crossdressers feel as thought they fully understand what women feel and think about in certain clothing.

I hate that some crossdressers feel that they can use their dressing as a means of exploring their sexuality, or think that other want to do the same.
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

The only thing i hate is that i wasted so much time in not having the talk with my wife.
    It took away years that could have been so much fun, and because she knew but did not want to know caused a riff between us. That is all better now and although slow we are having fun

Maddie

I hate it when out shopping fully dressed the SA says Thanks Sir come again.It make me feel something is out of place or wrong.

Robin Ann

I hate it when someone in the MtF forum writes "We're men" Duh! Wouldn't be crossdressing otherwise, would it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hate that I spend an inordinate amount of time on cding and things related to cding tht take away from my job and my family time.

I hate that I avoid doing things with my wife and kids (like camping and other outdoor things) because of my shaved body and a high maintenance hair that requires a lot of "doing" to look acceptably masculine.

I guess I love it so much, I never thought about what I hate about it.

But..............

I hate taking 25+ pictures, and only having 2 or 3 come out looking good.

I hate it when it takes over my whole life, and then I get nothing else accomplished.

I hate it when crossdressing is refered to as a disease, or when someone asks can it be cured?

I hate it when chatting online and someone asks "what are you wearing right now"? Or they have to tell you what they are wearing.

Hmmm....Maybe I really hate crossdressing.......NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

I Try Not To Hate

That being said, I do dislike the vanity sizing of women's clothing. There's a push to introduce -00 sizes, gee girls, fess up, if you're overweight, changing the size on the clothes, dosn't change your size.

According to Wikipedia
    "According to evolutionary psychologists, hate is a rational reaction to people whose interests consistently conflict with one's own. Hate is an emotion, hence it serves the protective mode of a person. People whose behavior threatens one's own survival interests are to be hated, while people whose behavior enhances one's survival prospects are to be liked or even loved (as in the case of offspring and other genetic kin).

The passions of hate arise from several features of our thinking process. These include wanting to assign blame to others for our misfortune, protecting our self-esteem, a desire to strengthen our community, alleviating our fears (by destroying the evil others), and several types of errors in reasoning, including cognitive bias. The ability to quickly separate friend from foe is essential to self-defense and safety and provides the origins of hate."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the superficial side of it.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Being caught up between two worlds and not really belonging in either one.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

I hate:
    Not being able to go out
    Not being able to pass
    Being afraid
    Having to hide

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    The things I hate.

1. My femme side gets everything.- There was a time before I came out of the closet that I spent extra money I had on non clothing items. I keep telling myself if I did not dress I could have been had that High Definintion TV by now! Now there is no comparison between buying some dresses or buying a Playstation 3. The Dress wins everytime. :mad:

2. Better use of time. My Saturday nights used to consist of actually going out of the house and doing things, ex eating out etc. Now the consist of frenzied photoshoots where I'm taking a large pictures at a hectic pace, and driving me and my wife crazy.

3. Shaving. I miss the days when I could take a quick shower and be on my way. Nope not now, because of my femme-side I have shave my whole body, chest, legs, arm pits. Showering takes a lot longner now, and my water bill is more costly. Give me more time, I'm sure I can come up with more things I hate. Jocelyn

Perfectly Strange... Christine Andrews's Avatar
    Although I have a lot of dislikes about crossdressing and sometimes wish I was "normal" (whatever that means) I wouldn't stop now because it is a part of my life and like everything in life there must be balance and compromise. Here are my biggest dislikes:

I personally hate the secrecy and guilt that comes with crossdressing.

I hate the way that to some crossdressing is just a big joke and treated like some sideshow amusement and completely disrespected.

I hate the way society stereottypes crossdressers as being gay - whilst this may the case for some it isn't for everyone.

I hate the way people suddenly turn against you or blank you when they find out you crossdress even though it is part of your personality which makes you you in the first place.

I dislike being made to feel embarassed or uncomfortable shopping by unprofessional sales assistants when you are doing nothing wrong (though don't get me wrong - some sales assistants are brilliant, helpful and utterly proffessional) by shopping or browsing in a store.

But thats life and by accepting ourfeminine side and exploring it, we open ourselves up to a wider range of difficulties and situations in the same of reaching a stage of self-actualisation.
    “A truth that's told with bad intent
    Beats all the lies you can invent.”
    ― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

call me shallow......

And I am ...... but I really really really hate it when I forget to put a couple straws in my purse and have to drink my diet coke from a bottle.... Always messes up my lipstick.... And try to eat a Frosty (semi frozen desert) with a spoon, while driving, at night, enfemme.... Ekkkkkkk. Talk about lipstick nightmares!!! Hehehe

Ohhhh and I really really hate it when everyone take themselves too seriously..... Lifes too short so lighten up.... A bit ..... Please......

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I used to hate many things about crossdressing, but not any more. I have accepted it as an integral part of my life. Something to be enjoyed on those nights when I become Natalie.

I hate the guilt that I carry , keeping this dark secret.

I hate that my marriage ended in divorce and that I may have deeply hurt the person I still love so much.

I hate the fact that because of me, my son has decided to try the same lifestyle.

I hate the fact that I will never become who I believe I should be.

I really hate the fact that there is so much dissension within the CD community, There should be more understanding, knowing that there are a multitude of CD types.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Hate is a pretty strong word to use... How about dislike?

I dislike having to hide my "other self" from most people because they just wouldn't understand.
    I dislike buying slacks that are always too long. (I'm too short I guess.)
    I dislike guys that think they know everything about women. (And obviously don't.)

I like this thread... It makes the gears turn a bit and makes me realize that maybe I need to have my oil changed or re-greased.
    Last edited by marie354; 03-14-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hate the two days I can't shave because I need to let the hair grow for my electrolysis session.

I hate having to dress male when visiting my mother, because she is the only one who doesn't, and will never, know about me. Believe me, I have a valid reason for this.

I dislike that people don't think certain articles of clothing don't exemplify crossdressing, such as the wearing of slacks and jeans.

I dislike that some people think their manner of dressing is the only legitimate manner.

A very good question to ask Tamara. The things that I hate about CDing;
    The lying this life style does to people. (denying your true self to yourself and to the world).
    The sneaking around that some CD's have to do. (waiting for the opportunity for a wife or SO to leave the premises to engage in an activity like CDing).
    The selfishness some CD's present to thier families. (going overboard in spending family money for CDing. Going outside of the marriage/relationship to "explore" thier sexuality).
    The feelings of isolation one MAY have while engaging in this lifestyle. (feeling no one would accept or understand, or even love them because of CDing).
    The way some CD's act. (believing that this how women feel/act when dressed).
    The way that people think a CD is strictly gay or deviant person. (not having the knowledge to respect people in this and other lifestyles).
    The way some CD's are dressed and the way they act out in public (style of dress, makeup etc).
    Knowing that some people can not simply walk away from this once and for all.