Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I checked in to the hotel!

I checked in to the hotel!

OK, so I finally did it! I checked into a hotel dressed! It's the first time in all the years that I've been traveling for my job that I was driving from one hotel to another so I took the chance. I was scared to death but I "got 'er done"! Here's how it went down:
    I arrived a bit before check in time and the clerk met me at the counter:
    Hotel Clerk: "Good afternoon, can I help you ma'am"? (LOL - good start!)
    Me: "Uh huh, is it too early to check in"?
    Hotel Clerk: "We'll have a room in about 20 minutes, how about i get you checked in now for it?"
    Me: "Kewl!"
    Hotel Clerk: "What's your last name"?
    Me: I told her and she looked at her list and then asked again
    Hotel Clerk: "I'm sorry, what was your last name?"
    Me: I repeated it and told her it might not be exactly what she was expecting
    Hotel Clerk: She looked at me a little harder and said "Matthew?!" with a clear note of disbeleif.
    Me: "Uh huh " I was so nervous I was shaking but I also had the urge to giggle so I compromised and winked at her.

She didn't give me a single odd look, attitude, or anything. It was so cool - she didn't make me until I told her even though I was standing not three feet in front of her and had spoken to her! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

So I want it on the record that I finally did something before Karen Hutton! ROFL
    Of course I DID have to have a hotel room to get ready, and I DID take an hour and a half instead of Karen's 20 minutes, but hey, I got there first - nanny nanny boo boo!
    Kim

Thumbs up

I hate it when I get beat at anything!!! Grrrrr. Sooooo Guess I'll have to check into a hotel enfemme riding a unicycle... playing a guitar... Hmmmm?? One-up-womanship!! Hehe

Congrats....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Ah hah hah!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I hate it when I get beat at anything!!! Grrrrr. Sooooo Guess I'll have to check into a hotel enfemme riding a unicycle... playing a guitar... Hmmmm?? One-up-womanship!! Hehe

Congrats....

Love Karren
    Karen,

You have SUCH a great sense of humor. One of these days we'll run into each other. You'll probably be acing me out or a pair of shoes or a skirt that I'm looking at, and THEN things are gonna get ugly! :-)
    Kim

You girls are an inspiration.....
    I dont think Gianna could EVER be as brazen as you two!!!!
    keep up the one-upwomanships ;-)
    [SIZE="3"]Gianna Versaci[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gianna25/

Oh Puh - lease Gianna! If your Avatar is you, you need get your tail out the door and have some fun!
    Like Karen says "cross dressing is supposed to be fun"!
    Kim
    Last edited by TxKimberly; 03-14-2007 at 06:28 PM.

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Oh Puh - lease! If your Avatar is you, you need get your tail out the door and have some fun!
    Like Karen says "cross dressing is supposed to be fun"!
    Kim
    Speaking of avatars, I liked your old one, But this one is well.....STUNNING. Is it from your recent makeover?

By the way good job on beating Karen to the punch. This kind of oneupmanship is a good example of what we other girls cando if we just get over our fears.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

checking into a motel

That is so great Kimberly. Now you must be wondering why you did not do it sooner. It is so nice when they continue to address you as miss even after they know you are a tgirl! Karren you are next!

Ginna you can do it. It is not that difficult. I have done so many things in the last 7 months that I use to think I could never do. Life as a woman is just great!

Eileen

Love it

glad you finally made it!. Just think, I will have over 200 girls just like you checking into a Philadelphia hotel for our conference. www.transeventsusa.org/ifge.

It's always a hoot. Especially when your dressed as a girl and the reservation and your credit card says your a boy. It's always a rush.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Kimberly dear......it's bad enough I have to compete and lose to my own sister but now I am gonna have you to contend with as well???? GEESH !

And for the record, I have beat Karren as well on several occassions (got tossed from a CD group first, told my kids before she did, visited a divorce attorney first....).

Emily Ann

well i guess kim beat Karren to the hotel thing way to go girl friend
    and i just love your avatar way cool , very hot.
    have you posted pictures yet ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On a gender safari
    That is exciting, but it makes me feel woozy just reading it! I have never been outside and wouldn't even dream of it until I can get myself looking as pretty as I feel. So happy that you did it Kim!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    And for the record, I have beat Karren as well on several occassions (got tossed from a CD group first, told my kids before she did, visited a divorce attorney first....).
    Emily Ann
    Now I know how the Chicago Bears felt after loosing the superbowl!! Hehe.

And Em ..... You may be second to me in a lot of things but your first on my list!!

Ohhhh. The good list... But keep it up and you'll be first on my S#*! List!! Lol

And Kim!! That avatar is fantastic... That smile!! And those eyes... Thye kind of follow me around where ever I go ... Really spookey..... Wait.. Maybe its because I'm using my blackberry... Dahhhhh. Hehe

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-14-2007 at 03:56 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    I was there last year...forget the thread tht I talked of it in.... I do agree that once you have gone in the door, that is it, somehow you keep on going..
    Congrats......
    ~Samm
    PS Did you do breakfast dressed ?
    I do not blame you if you did not....
    ~S~
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 03-15-2007 at 10:21 AM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Kimberley, that is so cool. I've checked in enfemme at a hotel in Las Vegas... but there is is a non-event. You rock, GF.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

So I was in this hotel....

You'll never believe this.....

I was just checking in and this tranny went clear across the reception area, wearing a leather mini skirt and red satin corset and stockings and a red feather boa ....riding a unicyle and shouting, "Suck on that!".

What can this mean?

Stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Now I know how the Chicago Bears felt after loosing the superbowl!! Hehe.

And Em ..... You may be second to me in a lot of things but your first on my list!!

Ohhhh. The good list... But keep it up and you'll be first on my S#*! List!! Lol

And Kim!! That avatar is fantastic... That smile!! And those eyes... Thye kind of follow me around where ever I go ... Really spookey..... Wait.. Maybe its because I'm using my blackberry... Dahhhhh. Hehe

Love Karren
    Your making my sides hurt from laughing too much!
    Kim

Platinum Member
    wicked cool love that you rock............

Kim -- Congratulations. It must have been a real thrill for the clerk not to know until you told her. I guess Karren has some catching up to do. I have gone out of a motel lobby dressed several times (waving at the clerk), but never checked in that way.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Ummm . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    So I was in this hotel....

You'll never believe this.....

I was just checking in and this tranny went clear across the reception area, wearing a leather mini skirt and red satin corset and stockings and a red feather boa ....riding a unicyle and shouting, "Suck on that!".

What can this mean?

OMG - You've stumped me! What CAN it mean? Too many drugs in your youth? Too many drugs in the tranny on the unicycles youth?
    Kim

Karren and Kim, I'm gonna put both you girls to shame this weekend.

I'm going to a straight bar...... in a miniskirt!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Careful Natelie!

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieGirl View Post
    Karren and Kim, I'm gonna put both you girls to shame this weekend.

I'm going to a straight bar...... in a miniskirt!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    We don't want the next thing we read about you to be your obituary! That would pretty well put you out of "the competition"!
    Kim

Kim that is fantastic. I love the new avatar too.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Hi Kim

I think I beat you by about a decade. Sorry dear. I even did one entire trip en-femme bring no male clothes.

During one three-week business trip, I spent the weekends as Christina. I have a credit card in my fem name, so making reservations and checking in is easy. I would use the in-room checkout and leave Friday afternoon from "his" hotel as Christina. (Call the desk at least a day before to arrange for a late checkout.)

One weekend, I said at a regular hotel in a different city. The other weekend I spent at one of those spa/resort places, which was an experience! The nice part was being able to expense some of the charges on the bill. Of course, I had to massage the bill with Photoshop to change the name from her to him and to remove the spa services! The bean counters would have raised heck with that, but it was still good to have them pay for the room and meals. Fortunately, even back then, most hotels laser print the bills on plain paper, so a Photoshopped and laser printed facsimile looks right.

Way back, before 9/11, you know, the 1990s? I had the opportunity to do a few things out in the bay area as a woman. So I cashed in a few frequent flyer miles to get a ticket. I had the premier club agent at the airline make it out in my femme name. When asked, I said, "Oh she's my niece." Did the same with the hotel reservation. It all was very easy because the premier club agents are especially accommodating to the most frequent frequent flyers.

Back then, no ID other than a ticket and credit card were necessary at the airport and I had both with Christina's name. It all went very, very well. The only sticky part was simply unavoidable. I needed a car. Taxis simply would not have worked. So I had to rent a car. It's illegal to use a forged or modified driver's license and while a TS in transition can get a changed driver's license, that wasn't an option either. Fortunately, back then New Jersey still did not have photo drivers licenses. So I went to the counter, asked for my reservation, and showed them my license and credit cards. The lady at the counter did a quick bug-eye thing, but other than that, it was ok. I had reserved a luxury car, figuring that if I was spending more, they'd make less of a scene. Besides, it was the SFO airport. They probably see crazier stuff everyday being so close to San Francisco!

I'm glad that I did that trip then. I don't want to have to go though getting a female version of ID to travel by air now. Of course, if one charters an aircraft the ID requirements are a lot looser. As long as the right President is on the bills or the plastic is gold or platinum, you're good to go. Femme ID would be lots cheaper!

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

I don't know why you are surprised that the clerk didn't guess you were a man. You make a very beautiful woman. Don't be afraid of stepping out.

Kim, congrads on checking in dressed. You really look good, not like this old fart. You really did a good one, beating Karen at anything. I'm still waiting for a picture of Karen in mine boots, hard hat and mini skirt, in the mine. I'm glad most of us have a good sense of humor....BJ