Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneezing??!!

Sneezing??!!

OK Everyone,

How the hell do you sneeze in a feminine manner? I've tried holding it in - my head exploded and stuff went every where. How the HECK do some GGs manage that cute little tiny sneeze?
    I can just see myself now - out and about and thinking aI look great when "WWWHHAAAACHOOO"! I'd be outed and embarassed!
    Whats the secret?
    Kim

Kim,

I hope some one has a good technique, cause my sneeze has been compared to a bull moose.

Helen in OK

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    OK Everyone,

How the hell do you sneeze in a feminine manner? I've tried holding it in - my head exploded and stuff went every where. How the HECK do some GGs manage that cute little tiny sneeze?
    I can just see myself now - out and about and thinking aI look great when "WWWHHAAAACHOOO"! I'd be outed and embarassed!
    Whats the secret?
    Kim
    dont hold it in cos that causes more pressure so bigger sneeze

Wow! Here is another one of those "Sharon" questions, a new one for the forum! And some of the GGs I know sneeze louder and more sloppy than some guys I know
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ View Post
    And some of the GGs I know sneeze louder and more sloppy than some guys I know
    aint that the truth lol

One thing you could try to do is practice turning each sneeze into more of a "cough" instead of an "ha-choo". And see how that sounds. It could go either way, but it is a different sound so it might work better for you.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I've never had a problem with sneezing .... I just try to close my mouth and hold the air in. However, I do have a big problem with coughing. I coughed in such a manly way in the movies once (whilst en femme) that I was sure people were going to turn around and look for "that guy" only to see the crossdressed me.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

At the state fair last year I think clocked my sneeze at over 200 MPH.......

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Silver Member
    Practice, practice, practice. I have a very nice little sneeze now. But even so I occasionally let go with a big one. It's difficult after a lifetime of big sneezes to contain your sneeze, but it's true, practice makes perfect.

Lovies,
    Steph

Jessica Natalie Monroe jessicanataliemonroe's Avatar

Smile You make me want to sneeze....

Kimberly:

This post makes me wish I could sneeze just to try. It's something I never thought about before.

I have noticed that as I have gotten older, I sneeze more like my father, who always seemed to 'yell' his sneezes. I used to think he just did it to get attention, but now I'm not sure if its more of an unfortunate function of my growing older, just like the hair thinning on top of my head, or the little annoying ones suddenly growing out of my ears....

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ View Post
    Wow! Here is another one of those "Sharon" questions, a new one for the forum! And some of the GGs I know sneeze louder and more sloppy than some guys I know
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    aint that the truth lol
    ah ah chooooooooooo

Damnit Kieron you promised you wouldn't tell anyone I sneezed unladylike.

dancin

Guess everything is bigger in Texas, Kim? Bigger smile... Bigger sneeze... And I have the same problem.. And with a runny nose I'll blow the makeup off my upper lip!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dancinginthedark GG View Post
    ah ah chooooooooooo

Damnit Kieron you promised you wouldn't tell anyone I sneezed unladylike.

dancin
    OOPs! sowwy!!!

Holy smokes! Every cross dresser in the world is apparently a comedian! Not one girl ponied up to tell me how to do it quietly! :-)
    I sort of thought at least ONE of the GG's would have a suggestion. Maybe it's so secret they would have to kill me if they tell me! You want the truth - you can't handle the truth!
    Damn sorry, don't know what came over me there.
    Come on girls, how do I sneeze like a lady??!! Can't ask the wife, her sneeze makes me sound subtle.
    Kim

I hate to burst your bubble but most women I know sneeze worse than old men
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

On a gender safari
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    I've never had a problem with sneezing .... I just try to close my mouth and hold the air in. However, I do have a big problem with coughing. I coughed in such a manly way in the movies once (whilst en femme) that I was sure people were going to turn around and look for "that guy" only to see the crossdressed me.
    If you cough with an *a* sound (as in ladder) in the back of your throat, it sounds more feminine that way.
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

Just let 'er rip, Kim. No "feminine" way to do it really. Just make sure you have a tissue or one of those cute little hankies handy.

sneezing

as a (good) catholic boy, i was forced to go to mass every sunday by my mother who is more catholic than the pope. my oloder brother and i were both altar boys. he was one of the pastors favorites so he usually did high mass ,with all the singing and incense etc. i have a sensitive nose, so about 5 min after they started using incense, i started to sneeze, never only once. my mom would look at my brother and they would just smile at each other. to this day, when i get a tickle in my nose, i never just sneeze once. i dont usually stop until i have sneezed 4 times, and sometimes as many as 6 times. a 'feminine' sneeze! not from this boy/girl! never!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Hi Kim.

I have hay fever and since I do not want to limit my going out to just the winter, this was an issue I needed to confront. A sneeze has two parts. The obvious one is the rapid expelling of air. Trying to suppress that is difficult, painful, and unhealthy. The other part of the sneeze is the inhalation of air before the sneeze. So the secret is to not take a big breath, but to try to expel as much air from the lungs when feeling a sneeze coming on and then to not take a breath. Result, tiny less masculine sneeze. It works for me. The other plus is that the fewer tissues I need to use, the less I mess up my makeup. That's a huge secondary bonus.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    Hi Kim.

I have hay fever and since I do not want to limit my going out to just the winter, this was an issue I needed to confront. A sneeze has two parts. The obvious one is the rapid expelling of air. Trying to suppress that is difficult, painful, and unhealthy. The other part of the sneeze is the inhalation of air before the sneeze. So the secret is to not take a big breath, but to try to expel as much air from the lungs when feeling a sneeze coming on and then to not take a breath. Result, tiny less masculine sneeze. It works for me. The other plus is that the fewer tissues I need to use, the less I mess up my makeup. That's a huge secondary bonus.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Great advice and thank you! So stop breathing and that solves the pesky sneezing issue! LOL Just teasing, I understand - don't take a lot of air in, and you wont have a lot of air to expell. I'll give that a shot!
    Kim

I get hay fever, and can cough & sneeze a bit. An antihistamine can help. I really hate it when I have to blow my nose so much that I need to reapply foundation.

If you know feminine voice techniques, try to use them when sneezing & coughing. As when speaking, you need to enhance the high frequency reverberations & reduce the low frequency reverberations. It is a bit harder than when speaking, because of the higher air volume & pressure, but it can be done. Sort of.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    I always wonder how some females sneeze so daintily too.

Sometimes it's cute, but half the time it's really annoying lol!
    (Depending on the style lol!)
    My ex boyfriend's mum used to go "Choooo" in a tiny little high voice... eeeurk!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

I used to have an alergy where I would sneeze and sneeze so much sometimes I started to count them... I've sneezed as many as 56 times in a row. LOL... We could never figure out what caused it. When I moved to the beach in 1982, it cleared up completely.
    Now I have moved back inland again and they haven't returned... So far anyway. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face Feminine sneeze?

All my life everone has remarked that I sneeze like a girl. I`ve never tried to, it`s just always been like that.-Angela. :GE:

I was going to get some pepper and try this, but my wife might get suspicious:

Hold a tissue over your mouth with both hands and
    try using a falsetto "WWWHHAAAACHOOO"!

As opposed to using it in regular speech, you just might be able pull it off in a sneeze. Then, in your soft, wispy voice, say, "Oh, excuse me, I'm sooo embarrassed!"

Jacqui