Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Paper

Smile Sunday Paper

I was going through the Sunday paper and thats when it hit me again. Another one of those things I enjoyed every week was looking at all the flyers and checking out all the womans clothes. I tried to convince myself that I was looking at the girls. Nope, its the clothes. Its nice admitting to be a crossdresser, I'm finally understanding myself more and more. Love those flyers, do the rest of you feel this way?

I know what you mean, but I'd hate to think I was not concentrating on feminine beauty for its own sake.

I know what you mean Deanna. I do notice the girls, but I see the outfits first....I think!....I'm so confused.....

looking at the ads with the wife

do you feel comfortable looking at the ads with your wife or while she is next to you?

i have to admit that i still feels "strange" to look at the bras, etc with her. it does not bother me to look at the Avon catalogs. with many things, she is more comfortable than i.

i love her.

jc

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    do you feel comfortable looking at the ads with your wife or while she is next to you?

i have to admit that i still feels "strange" to look at the bras, etc with her. it does not bother me to look at the Avon catalogs. with many things, she is more comfortable than i.

i love her.

jc
    Your right, I'm not comfortable with her seeing me looking at the ads, even though she is aware that I crossdress. Maybe I should let her see me. Maybe she will open up and ask me if there is anything I like. Or she will hit me with the other 50 lbs of paper. Seriously, I think My next goal is to look at the ads in front of her. Baby steps, always baby steps.

Both

I look at both the lovely ladies and the beautiful clothes, which one comes first depends on my mood. Right now looking at and admiring the clothes, especially the undergarments, has the edge " in the what comes first " sweepstakes with me. & Trina - Ladies Undergaments make the Man
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I look at the clothes.... The girl.... And wish I could be one of them. Ahhhh... To be a model. Wouldn't that be fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jessica Natalie Monroe jessicanataliemonroe's Avatar

Love the Catalogs Too

This is the same reason I get the free clothing catalogs sent to my P.O. Box. I like seeing what is in style, and what is in season, and thinking about what might work for me.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Are you kidding me? ....guilty as charged! I love looking at those Sunday magazines for the stores in the mall .... JC Penny, Macys, Target etc. Yep, there's a little bit of transvestic fetish-ness in me when it comes to the clothes. ...but hey, I'm a crossdresser (and proud of it) ... what do you expect
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Jeannine
    Yeah, yesterday I realized the same thing thumbing through an issue of Elle at the dentists office...

Well, I do look at the girls and the clothes. Some of my "favorite" models are in the Lane Bryant and Roaman's catalogs. I always imagine myself being along with them on a photo shoot. As if, right? Truth is they are all good looking gals and I'm certainly not going to deny it.

yes

Gold Member
    I don't look at the Sunday Morning paper much, I'm usually on line right here

I find that I'm constantly looking at what the women I see are wearing and then wishing it was me looking that good.
    [

Oops, just like me to forget. I just LOVE seeing a really nice pair of boots. There is woman on tv here who usually wears the hottest boots. She's absolutely gorgeous too. She is 6 feet tall and always has on at least 3 inch heels, but she pulls it off with style and grace.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by jenna19 View Post
    I find that I'm constantly looking at what the women I see are wearing and then wishing it was me looking that good.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Ah...Spring Fashions

Not just the flyers and newspapers, but all the catalogs..., of which my wife gets many.

I look at them all - the clothes - the models (do any of you start recognizing the models from one catalog to another??).

In front of my wife - yea, occasionally. And to make it more fun and inclusive, I take the time (tough job) to point out the clothes, shoes, swimsuits (AB Lamdin! ) that would look good on her. If I can't wear them - she can!

Smile sunday ads

Hi girls, yes those ads are exciting, looking at the models and their shoes and wondering does the store have that in womens? I have been looking at the ads since I was 10 and it is kind of a fetish but finally realized that I had rather look at womens clothes and shoes vs mens. I guess there is a girl in me and being honest to yourself is better than denial. I can live with that..raye in chattanooga

I know what you mean. Back in 2005, my wife let me apply for a Victoria Secret Angel Card. I collect Victoria Secret catalogs. I did it to get onto their catalog mailing list. As usual your name then gets on other mailing lists, so I get women clothing catalogs all the time in the mail. I have now noticed that when I am looking at a new catalog or we are out and about that I can remember many details about the clothing I see, but really can not remember much about the person wearing them. LOL.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

sunday paper

I am guilty as charged. I look at the woman and the clothes but I don't have the desire to be with the woman since I am very happy with my wife. I do wish always rthat I could look just like the models and that it were me wearing the outfits. O what a tangled web we navigate.

I'm feeling like the odd ball... . First thing I read in the Sunday paper are the computer store ads. I may or may not get around to the department store ads and when I do, it's to look for great sale prices on stuff like paper towels, toilet paper.. etc.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

Its the second or third thing I look at... First is Dilbert. , then its a toss up..... Womens clothing or Electronic stuff... All depends on how I feel...

Hmmmmmm new spring dress vs 180 gig external hard drive... Now that's a tough decision!! Hehehe.

Guess I'd get both... I can store a lot of photos of my new spring dress on a 180 gig drive!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I thoght that i was the only one who did that,whenever i see a flyer i go directly to the female clothes.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I forgot to mention. Sunday papers and catalogs are probably a contributing factor in why I became a CD. I used to spend most of my Summers at my Grandma's house who lived (way out) in the country. No toilet, just an outhouse. Somehow, all the papers and catalogs always wound up in the outhouse even when they used toilet paper, tradition, I guess. Anyway, I spent many an hour in the outhouse checking out the pics of the pretty girls and pretty clothes.Whoda figured?

Guilty as charged!!! Younkers, Macy's and Kohl's ads. Then the grocery store ads, and then Walgreen's and CVS, to see what they have on sale in the line of makeup. Then the comics....BJ