Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: She doesn't kow how right she was!

It was a nice day (one of the first warm days of Spring) where I work the other day, so almost all of the women were wearing skirts.

There is one file room we all need to go into once in a while that has a door that doesn't open all the way (too many boxes piled behind it!) and has a very strong spring to close it automatically. On this day, one woman had had her skirt get closed in the door when it slammed shut while she was still standing just inside it.

So later that same day, I had to head off to that room. As I headed toward it, one of the women smiled at me and said "Remember, try not to get your skirt trapped in the door!" I looked back at here straight faced and said "You ruin ALL my fun!"

I don't think anybody I work with knows anything, she was just having some fun. But I did like the image it brought to mind of me being in the office with them wearing a skirt and PH like they all were. Just for the record, I WAS extremely jealous of them in their skirts and light blouses all day, while I was stuck in an uncomfortable suit and tie
    Last edited by Cristi; 03-18-2007 at 12:00 AM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

What color mini was it???? hehehehe...

Kisses.....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Silver Member

Be careful at work

I would jump at the chance to have any GG dress and make me up, using the benefit of her own taste and experience, but I would really think twice about the long term risks if its a co-worker.

You really have to size up for yourself what kind of a co-worker you have, as well as the overall work environment. Can you confide in her, or is she well connected at the water cooler? Remember, she will be your co-worker long after this episode has blown over, whether its just forgotten or it escalates into something bigger and God Forbid, goes sour.

In addition, any one of us could wear a skirt at work once, say for Halloween or on a dare, and no one has an excuse to make serious trouble. But the minute it happens a second time, it becomes the start of a trend and and all bets are off

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I have worked in the cosmetic industry for over 20 years and for a period worked the graveyard shift. It was late on night a long time ago in my younger years, I had shoulder length hair, and hung out with a group of girls all the time at work, as well as out after work but was not dating any of them. I would eat lunch with this group of girls, and one girl made the comment if you want to be part of the "Girls Club" you have to look the part, and she proceeded to apply lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, blush and powder to my face. I just sat there and let her do it. Would have loved to stay that way the rest of the night. We all joked about it, and took ALOT of ribbing from the mechanics I worked with but just shrugged it off saying I'd do to anything to date that girl. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

What a tease

Once we invited the daughter of longtime family friends of ours over for dinner. The daughter had just opened a beauty parlor where she also had a section for wigs. My mom, who had just been through a scare with cancer, told her that she knew of a local place selling masectomy products, including wigs, where half of the customers were crossdressers. She automatically lowered her voice to a whisper when she said the "C-word" and the daughter replied that she too, had lots of CD customers at her store. She and Mom chortled over that for a minute. I sat there with a bemused smile - but not for the reason they thought I was.

Best,
    Gunda
    "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" -The Who

"Ia, Ia, Cthulhu Fthagn!"

"After the Deluge - We!" - Savitri Devi

When I was about 17 -18 years old, my ex G friends Mom used to always say I would make a pretty pretty girl...

My Mother once said to me that I had amazing legs & that she would give anything to have a pair like mine. She had no idea at the time that her stockings often graced those legs. I never told her.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Nope, But i have had gg's tell me that I'd make a pretty girl.

A couple years ago a female friend of mine who had no idea that I crossdressed offered to crossdress me for fun. She said I could borrow her clothes and she'll do my make-up. I seriously wanted to do it, but I chickened out.

You could have said You must be a mind reader or you looked in my closet

I would have said something like promises, promises. Where I work we kid around alot. I am 1 of 3 men who work with 20 women. Billie Jean

Once or twice, and I get that urge to just say "hey, lets try it out!" but I can never muster enough courage to.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

I wouldn't be too quick to be screaming "harassment!" Everything should be taken into context and intent. Secondly, an employee should be able to tell another employee that a comment(s) bothers him or her. That gives the other employee a clear message that you do not like it and will not put up with it. If they persist then it's harassment. If it doesn't bother you at all then why cause trouble.

"Zero tolerance" is something that annoys me to no end.

Bonnie

Yeah, maybe..it scares me too much to think about it. I have a wonderful GG friend *both to me and my dear wife, that made a comment a few weeks ago. We were sitting on her couch and she made a comment about my shoe size. She asked my what size stilleto heel I wear. Sound innocuous enough but later she made a comment that I had orange around my ear....left over foundation I thought. She and her hubby are our longest and best friends. I don't think that I would ever fess up to her though.

Smile sexual harassment NO WAY

sexual harassment no no way some people are to hung up on the idea and use it to get even with the people they do not like. in this case i am sure it was a joke or a fantasy she has.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon B. View Post
    If it has happen more than once about a comment about wearing her skirts or her putting you in skirts. I think I may have to have a come back such as promises promises and see where it goes from there.

This is the best answer that will probably get the right attention from her.

One day I was sitting in the lunchroom eating my lunch and one of the ladies was looking at an Avon catalog. For some unknown reason, I commented that the shade of lipstick she was looking at would not look good on her. She asked why and I told her, then we started looking together at the catalog to see what shade would be good on her. After a few minutes she stopped and looked at me and asked how I was so knowledgeble about womens makeup. I told her that I grew up around mostly females, having two older sisters. Also that boys are rare in our family. So I grew up around a lot of females and she be suprised on what I knew about makeup and fashion because of it. So she looked at me for a moment and we went back looking at the catalog. We finially decided on what looked good on her, then lunch was over.

Hi All: I would love to be dressed by a woman and made to wear makeup. If a woman threatened to put me in her skirt and over her knees I probably would beg. But with a smile.

When women wonder why I know what culottes R or know about thier makeup etc, I just say "I am an expert on beautiful women". That of course is a back handed compliment to them. Also U can say just about anything if U smile when U say it.

I don't have enough background to make an intelligen assumption, but it does sound like she has a suspicion and was trying to confirm it. Take it to the next level, and see where she goes with it.....sounds like playful fun to me...unless of course either of you are married...then better be careful...on second thought, in the workplace...might be trouble anyway you look at it!

Last week I wore a new purple dress shirt to work. I stopped in to chat with my bosses assistant and she hits me with "Wow I really like the color of that shirt, it would match my skirt really well, I'll have to borrow it sometime" (skirt she had on that day)*insert smile and cute laugh...So I say well just let me know anytime...

I almost said - I'll let you borrow the shirt if I could borrow the skirt sometime...

But I know better - smiled and went into my meeting

Dee

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Wow I could do without the spanking but the miniskirt, Yes!
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Minus the triple six.. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    I'd file a sexual harassment claim so fast her head would spin. If HR didn't respond accordingly with appropriate action, I'd have a lawyer on it so fast they'd wish they had.

Thats ridiculous, Heather said she has a good relationship with the co worker, why would she want to file any kind of complaint? Its PC BS like this thats destroying the civilized world.Get real

how right she was!

went to halloween party at church completely dressed, bra, panties, pantyhose, slip, dress, nail polish and lipstick - everything but shoes.three days later, went to dinner at same (our) church. mother-in-laws neighbor said 'where's your dress?'. my response was ' I'm not ready to come out of the closet yet!'

When they were looking for someone to take notes at a meeting, I used to say that I couldn't be the secretary and take notes, because I don't have a short skirt or the legs for it..
    Never worked but everyone got a laugh out of it...
    Gina