Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long can you go without dressing

How long can you go without dressing

I just spent the last three days at a seminar, and had to room with a coworker. So therefore I had to make sure all of the nail polish was off my toes, the toe rings back in the box and my panties I had to leave at home. I cant believe how depressed I was in having to leave part of me home!!! After I got home the first thing I do is put on my panties and toe rings!!! Ahhhh.

I never thought it was that much a part of me.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If it's total full on boy mode with only underdressing allowed, then maybe one or two days max before I need something more femme (otherwise I get all miserable) if it's "girly boy mode" where I'm wearing fairly obvious girl's clothes but nothing too "in your face" no wig, skirts, dresses or heels etc, then maybe 10 days - 2 weeks absolute max!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Crazy Lady
    When we first moved to Georgia, I had packed up all my fem clothes for delivery to our temporary housing. So when we got to the housing, I didn't unpack the fem clothing for awhile. After two weeks, my wife's bathing suit was driving me crazy and I had to dig out some of the fem clothing. That was 5 years ago. Now, I do not think I could go more than a week without underdressing, nor more than two months without full dressing.

Dee

3 maybe 4 hours tops! hehehe.... then I wake up. For real it justs depends on the mood sometimes I go for weeks, then other times every day or so.

Huggs......

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

How Long

Just entered a period where I will not be able to dress or exhibit any part of my other self for 55 days at minimum. I think I could handle just a few days. We need to keep things and our lifes in perspective to the over all picture. We may not lioke it, but for many of us that is the reality of the lifes we live. .

Nightgowns Every Night

I Wear Panties And 2 Or 3 Silky Nightgowns Every Night With Wife Ok With It. Only Time I Missout Is When At The Kids Homes Visiting. How About You???

Gold Member
    I go weeks at a time.

Jessica Natalie Monroe jessicanataliemonroe's Avatar
    There are times when life gets busy with family and work and stuff, and then I am forced to go without dressing for a month or more. However, the thoughts and desires still cross my mind on a daily basis.

Well since I only underdress, the max is about 15 minutes, then the pantyhose are right back on after that shower!

If I HAVE to go without (under)dressing I get really grumpy and depressed, then like a lightning bolt it will hit me - and I realize why, and what to do to fix it.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

2 days on the weekend for the wife
    Angie

Cg

For me i would say 5 days max after that i go crazy and i'm in a really bad mood. I have gone years with out doing it at one time but i don't think i can do that anymore unless for some reason, i just don't feel like dressing.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

I'll start climbing walls if it's more than a week. When wife and I go on vacations I leave Suzie at home. Seems laying in the sun and drinking a bunch of strong tropical drinks helps me forget during that week!
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I can't go without cloths, it's too cold out and society frowns on Public Nudity.

Seriousy though, I am Female Transsexaul so for me it isn't Dressing any more, it is just getting dressed. When I was just CDing I choose NOT to go with out it, it was and is part of who I am.Tthis did mean on a daily basis I did wear Lingerie underneath my clothes until I switched all my daily clothes over to Gender Neutral or Women's Jeans, Tops and shoes. Now my wardrobe consists of NO Male clothing at all. ( things generally worn by males )
    " Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams ! Live the Life You've Imagined. "

" SHOOT FOR THE MOON, Even if you miss, You'll Land among the Stars "

~Cami Dawn~

Good Morning Ladies :RND1: I can go about 24hrs at the mo when I go to my parents and have to lol xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

7 months, 17 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes, and 27 seconds so far.

but, who's counting?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

How can i last

Well i always under dress but when it comes to full dressing i really struggle to get passed a week, and then my family notice me getting grumpy so my boys will disappear and give Jennifer time to calm down as they now realise that they like their dad to be a happy bunny

it just depends on whats going on and where i have to go but i allways have a travel bag with the important things i need for an adventure as susie

susie

I underdress everyday and am fully dressed 4 day a week and grumpy the other 3 untill I can get out of work and dress. At home I am usually always fully dressed.

It all depends some time weeks at a time
    And some days I just can't get enough
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

I went from November 1968 to February 1990 with out some form of crossdresssing. But now just about every night i wear a night gown to bed and womens jeans and panties to work

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie-Lynn View Post
    7 months, 17 days, 17 hours, 53 minutes, and 27 seconds so far.

but, who's counting?
    LOL! Nice.

I think the longest time I went without being *very* interested was 5 months. But that was summer and I was going though a lot of emotional things throughout. But truth be told, I still though about it almost daily.

Dressing

At least once a week, however, I need to dress up more.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I dont try but let me see, "1....2....3" nope, try again, "1....2....3" nope 3 seconds.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I can go for weeks without dressing. Not much choice as I have other interests that would make it awkward to dress. However when I do get in the mode, it can also last continuously for a couple of weeks. It is that much nicer to come back to after a long absence.

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    15 min. wear something just about all the time.

Kiera
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!