Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Many Cd World To Pick From!!!!!!!!

I have really been influenced by the ballet or ballerina look, I also like the schoolgirl and somewhat ****ty look and i love the goth look.

I think you truely come of age when you take all the influences and combine them to make your own look.

I dress for the mood and the event. Sometimes it is very casual, jeans and a t. Sometimes a little dressier, flowy skirt and top. Then there is the eveningwear..........could be anything depending on the week!

I generally go for the slightly more dressy than the average girl look. Even with jeans I generally wear strappy low heels. Like to keep the make-up pretty staight forward and clean, even in the evenings. The times I've tried to go way heavy on the eyes I was not happy with the overall look. I like the girl next door look too much I guess!

Sally
    Attached Images Attached Images

Why choose?

I cross dress full time now and dress like many other here, in an age appropriate way. I'm 57 and that doesn't mean I need to look matronly or frumpy.
    This summer I'll wear lots of tanks with knee length skirts and little Puma's
    My wife and I have lots of events and occasions that we go to so we play "dress up" and get ****ty, cutie, dykie and flirty We even go to places where I'll wear a puffy pink petticoat and a matching cami.
    We hang out with the alternative/hipster/artists/queer communities and they are all open to expressing yourself in what ever way you want or need to.
    Come to San Francisco, You'll have more fun than you can ever imagine, especially if you a little adventurous.
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

choices seem infinate but...

I still have my faves ! >
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I would have to say more the casual conservative with a slight lean towards soccer mom....but always age appropriate.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I love to explore as long as it is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!