Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your scariest moment when dressed?

btmgrl6, sorry about your mom! That was not your fault, so get that outta your head. My scariest moment....probably when I was about 15. My best friend and I were in his basement, dressed in his moms slips whenhis dad came home. We did not here him until he started down the stairs. We hid, me behind the juke box in the corner and he jumped into a closet. His dad bitched him out later for "leaving the lights on in the basement".

Surprisingly, I had one when I was 13 or 14. I was much more of a dresser back then, and as my mom and dad both worked evenings (I was a latchkey kid), I often took advantage of that to spend some time as a girl. I was sitting at my mom's vanity wearing a bra, panties and a full slip (all her's of course) and putting on lipstick when my grandpa walked in on me I don't remember a lot of what happened (I think I've repressed it) but I did get a good talking to the next day. Interestingly, most of what I remember about "that conversation" had to do with taking her things more than wearing girl's clothes.

One Saturday my wife was working. I rolled my hair and cleaned house. I decided to go to a park about a mile from our house and enjoy the beautiful weather, read a book and let my hair dry in the breeze. I was't entirely fem, just short cut-offs and a t-shirt, earrings, a little makeup, but I couldn't resist wearing heels. I parked in an out of the way lot (the only car there), walked around the park a bit and then settled into a bench about 50 yards from my car. I'd been there probably 30 minutes when I noticed a lowrider car with dark tinted windows drive by, turn around, drive by again, and then come back and park beside my car. The windows were tinted so dark I couldn't tell whether there was one person or a car load. They were parked where they were facing me. I assume they thought I was a woman, alone, in a remote location. Stupid! I sat there for several minutes, feeling more vulnerable by the minute. There was a little amusement park across the park from me, probably 1/4 mile. I got up and started walking towards it. The car started around the curve toward the park also, kind of pacing me. I pulled off my heels and ran barefooted through the park to the amusement park. I knew that a neighbor boy worked there and he would undoubtedly recognize me, but at this point I didn't care. I got to the amusement park and tried to get lost in the crowd while I watched for the car that had followed me. When I saw them drive off I ran back to my car and left immediately! No harm done, but a lesson learned!

Note to self: Just listen for the door next time, Please!

The most recent scariest moment happened a month or so back. I was online in the office of the house which is on the west side. The east side has the garage and goes into the kitchen with the living room in between the office and kitchen. The stairs to the basement are in the middle of the house and can be seen from the kitchen arched door way but does have a wall between the two rooms. So I am concentrating on the CD story I am reading and in walk my SO and her girlfriend through the garage door. No, I am not out to either or anyone else at this point and she was definitely supposed to be gone for longer than what happened. Obviously I didn’t hear the car type garage door open and here I sit fully dressed in a nice short flirty skirt and tank top with hose, heels and jewelry (thank goodness I match even, my lingerie to the outfit ) and literally no place to go without a real good chance of seeing them or more importantly them seeing me and me dieing of embarrassment. So I wait hoping they stay in the kitchen / family room area and I can make my way downstairs and change (fortunately no make up on) So I am peeking around the door to get their location and realize my chance has come so I make a literal dash on tip toes because this the one and only time I do not want to hear my heels across the tiled floor. The floor is seemingly moving and vibrating up and down as I quickly and stealthily make my way to the basement where my male clothes are. (With my heart pounding in my throat and what I think is the quietness of a heard of cattle going across a wooden bridge) I make it downstairs unseen. (thankfully the girls are too interested in their conversation to notice my passing by). I get downstairs and then started changing as fast as I can and hear from the top of the stairs my SO ask if I am in the basement and what am I doing? I meekly reply after several long seconds because I am really out of breath from the scare and the dash that I am doing nothing (typical kid response when they are caught but I couldn’t think of anything else at the moment) and would be up in a moment so she does not get curious and come down the stairs. Yes it is funny now (only because I did not get caught ) when I think back, but at the time! Sorry for the long post but hope you enjoyed the story and I am quite sure most everyone can relate.

Dana

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    For me my scariest moment was also one of my most rewarding. It was the first time I went out in public.

I was joining a group of girls for a Christmas Dinner in a pub. I hadn't met any of them before and it was my first time out in public, so I was quite nervous already. I sat in the car park for quite a long time before I summonded up the courage to walk to the pub. I had been told that the staff in the pub were TG friendly - and indeed they were; however, I hadn't realised that the pub we were visiting was "straight" and that we would be dining in the main bar along with several families out celebrating pre-Christmas!!!!!

As I stood at the bar and realised what I had got myself into, my heart sank and I nearly ran for it; but I didn't! In the event I was so glad I stayed; I had a great evening and got to meet some fabulous girls. Need-less-to-say, the family groups totally took us for granted after a first amused glance!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I've probably had a few scary momnents, but one of the most recent stands out the most--at least at the moment:

Last fall, I was walking my dog enfemme. As I walked, I noticed that this one particular car (a compact truck, actually) made several passes up and down the street so it was pretty much a no-brainer that I had been "read." I didn't give it a lot more thought, but a few moments later, the same compact truck came barrelling toward me...I thought they were going to try to run me off the sidewalk. I was just getting ready to grab my tiny dog and run for safety, when I glanced up just in time to see a couple of teenage boys, one of them with cell phone camera in hand snapping pictures of me. My heart was racing and my blood was pumping...then I got really pissed off, LOL!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    Holy crap, I think you've all got me beat but why not throw in my 2 cents? I still live with my parents so leaving my room dressed is scary enough. I mean, they know, but do I want them to see me? And what about my siblings? They DON'T know and I don't think they need that kind of surprise. Still, I take my risks and sometimes go get a snack, or brush my teeth, etc. fully dressed before going to bed. I tell ya, try sneaking around a linolium floored kitchen in stiletto heels! It's not easy! I have yet to get caught though...
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perhaps the most extreme event for me, was being involved in an accident, dressed to the nines. I was in my 3/4 ton pickup fifty miles from my home town and 12:30 at night. The wife at the time, had gone East to relatives for a couple weeks, leaving me home, alone. Some drunk drive had run a four way intersenction, against his red light. My light was an amber, blinking light, with no need to stop. I was only going about ten miles an hour, when he t-boned me. I was able to drive the truck home without incident. What a night.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I wasn't married at the time but we were living together. I had hurt my back and was off work. I was ready to go back but the doctors wouldn't let me yet. So what was I to do all day? I got all dressed up in a nice apring outfit. A lavender dress with white heels. I was all made up when the door bell rung. I looked out thw window and there was my future father-in-law. He had a job that allowed him to mroam a bit. I about sh&t my panties. I didn't answer and pretended later that I was zonked out from pain medication. I needed dress shields that day!
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Red face A close call

About a year ago, I had a makeover and went shopping at a nearby Avenue. When I returned to the beauty salon where I had my makeup and nails done just an hour before, no one was there! Here I am, in full drag, and can't go home. Luckily, I knew of another beauty salon, where I had some makeup done before, called to make sure it was OK to stop by, and changed back into my male clothing and drove home. I never went back to that shop again, so I don't know why they were closed when I went back. I have since that time gone to the shop, where they saved my ass. It has new ownership, but they are still the best people.

Terri

Well I guess the scariest moment was at the age of 10 on sunny Saturday morning my mother found me in the bathroom dressed in one of my sisters slips. To make matters realy worse I was in the process of undressing my younger brother so I could dress him in a slip and hug and kiss him

Not that scary but a bit unnerving:

I walked down the street to pick up our mail one day. I was wearing white shorts. While walking back from the mailbox a neighborhood girl started following me down the sidewalk. I eventually figured out that she was looking at my butt and then suddenly realized that my flowered panties must be clearly visible through the white shorts. She didn't say anything but was obviously curious. I can only imagine that she must have had an interesting talk with her mom later...

Ouch! Sorry btmgrl6!

Quote Originally Posted by btmgrl6 View Post
    When I was 16 i got picked up by the police, for curfew (fully im femme) My mom was at work and my step dad was the one who had to come pick me up.He freaked when he saw me and told me that I was in for it when we got home. One of the officers who had picked me up overheard him and walked over to me,handed me his business card and told me that if he (my step dad) layed a hand on me I was to call him,and he'd see to it that he never touched me again. Then he looked my step dad right in the eye and said...Do you get my drift? I didn't get a beating, but my secret was out,and the toture began. A few months later my mom commited suicide...My step dad told me it was because of me....My scariest moment was when i realized that I'd be alone with him and I had no one to stop him from hurting me so... I hauled butt,and never looked back.
    Very sorry to hear how your mother went, and even sorrier that some brainless adult that should have known better tried to lay that kind of a guilt trip on you. Wow, how to hurt a kid for life . . .
    Kim

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I can't remember my scariest ever - there's been so many!

The one on Saturday night (just gone) was pretty scary though. It was a bright sunny evening at about 6.00pm. Marla and I were going out to our Sacramento Delta Girls Tri-Ess social and I always leave first as I "sneak out" as she distracts her 16 year old son. I have to leave the house and walk down to the end of our driveway to get into the car, then she joins me and we leave. As I left the house there was a fairly large group of people at the end of our neighbor across the road's driveway. They were all young "skinhead dudes" - probably friends of their teenage son - very threatening looking. There I am in my short skirt and heels walking to the car which is about 50 feet away from them as some of them were standing in the road. Not all of them, but most of them all turned and looked at me get into the car. Did they read me? Did they think I was a woman - I don't know. I just sat there and waited for over a minute until Marla joined me.

The scary part was walking down the driveway with a bunch of regular guys looking at me! I suddenly had a very tight feeling in my stomach!
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 04-15-2007 at 12:45 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Case of mistaken Car!

Pulled over in enfemme. Cops all around me, hands on the wheel. Turns out someone in the same make and model car had just robbed a store. The only cop who knew for sure was the one I gave my License to. The rest just looked at me and smiled. Wew!

Kissess....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Looking in the miror........LOL
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

This is a VERY BAD story..
    It happened Many Years AGO..Just one year out of High School...
    My supposed "Friends" at that time, five of them. They found out that I "crossdressed".
    THEY took me out to the desert and beat me to a pulp and left me for a night and, a half of a day, and then picked me up and left me at the front door of my house. I have never pressed charges and they all moved away ASAP. I did not press charges because of drugs, alcohol and hazzing. I really dont know what I should have done, Maybe rat out my evil friends after all? I kinda wish I had now, but oh well. Be CAREFULL who your friends are! I learned that first hand believe me. Though I did not exactically "live" the life that most talk about here at the time..
    I am fine now though, and have never seen them since... It was many years ago..If they ever come back though then I AM Ready..
    Also this is just a shortened version of the story...

Smile

Yes for me too !! It's looking in the mirror , after spending lotts of time
    finding right oufit and the make up !

There are some good days and not so good days , when enfemm

My two cents

Missy Anne