Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Kiss

First Kiss

Ladies,

Last night I went out dressed to a niteclub. I don't want to go into too many specifics, but, I ended up on the dance floor slow dancing with a guy. I know I had a few drinks, but, I just felt very feminine and relaxed in his arms. As we were dancing towards the middle of the song, I looked at him, and he started to kiss me. I returned the kiss with my mouth open and we french kissed. I always thought of myself as straight, but, now, I am so confused.

bobbi

There's nothing wrong with being straight when you're a man, and also straight when you're a woman.

The only caution I want to give you, is to make it clear to any man that you get involved with that you are transgendered. Even if the involvement is limited to a french kiss. You don't want him to think you are a GG and then find out you are a biological man. The results could be disastrous.

I agre with NatalieGirl be up front with everybody and if you like it just do it

Diane

I know the feeling exactly, Bobbi. When you are into the role and the moment, sometimes it's hard not to do what seems to come naturally. If even for a brief moment, you have those tender feelings which are hard to describe unless you've experienced them. This is why I always make sure I'm honest and up front with everyone because you never quite know where things will lead. It's best not to have any "surprises" for sure.

Banned Read only

confused?

Hi Bobbi, I once took a friend out who was a convincing crossdresser, we ended up kissing and i spent ages trying to analyse what had happened and to place myself into some social stereotyped definition of sexuality. I decided that it was fun, i was not hurting anyone and most of all i was being me. I talked to my friend and I was told that she when dressed found both men and women attractive. Maybe this might relate to you, but my theory is not to over analyse anything and by the way you look good in your picture and he was a lucky guy.

Bobbi

I think it's wonderful, that you kissed. There's somethin special about two people sharing a tender moment and I think it was the right thing to do, at the moment.

I also agree with some of the other girls, that it can be very dangerous, if the man you're kissing, does not know your male.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's awesome Bobbie. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just make sure the guy knows that you're TG. If he's fine with that, I'd say go as far as you're comfortable.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Thanks for your comments girls. They mean a lot to me. Sara, last night, I am not sure if I would have had a limit. Now, I can't get that kiss out of my mind, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbie_francis View Post
    Now, I can't get that kiss out of my mind, among other things.
    Bobbie, I know the feeling. Isn't it wonderful?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi bobbie, I have to agree, there is nothing more tender than a kiss. I have kissed a man while dressed and I actually felt so warm inside because of it. It does take some soul searching to decide if you would do it again.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Silver Member
    The danger arises when a man you have kissed finds out that you are not female. This means that you have tricked him into a homosexual act. For some men (and perhaps the majority) the only possible response to this is to track you down, beat you senseless, and possibly kill you. Only then can he regain his manhood. So please girls, be carefull out there.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Jenni, you are right. It was very tender. Steph, I will take your advice very seriously. That would be a dangerous situation. I think if I ever decide to take it further, that I would definitely tell him first.

Now, for those that are wondering, yes, after last night, I do believe I want to take it further. The thoughts are very very strong, and I do want to know what it is like. I guess it is one more step to my womanhood.

It can be very nice Bobbi but just be careful and take precautions, just in case.

Banned Read only
    From the tone of your post, I'm assuming he didn't know. Did he know you are a CD, or are you that convincing? This would be very important.

Despite being a lifelong CD, I can't imagine dancing with a guy. For one thing, I like to lead, and I don't know how to dance backwards.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Way to go girl!

It can be pretty awesome. As stated, be careful and make sure he knows. Watch that second step..it's a dilly Ya might end up like me....thinking that guys are yummy!

Definitely a wonderful feeling, and I am so looking forward to the next step. I was talking to one of my girlfriends today, and she said to just do what feels right, and I'll be fine. If it does happen, I will definitely let him know before anything happens though.

Banned Read only

confused

from your photo Bobbi, you look beautiful. i'm quite envious of this guy and wished that you lived in the uk, because I'd love to wine, dine and dance with a women as attractive as you are, but good luck with your venture anyway and remember no recriminations.
    Love Jim aka Horice

Gold Member
    Good luck and be safe, there some strange people out there, I would let him know before even seeing him again.

Bobbie,
    It's not uncommon to feel confused at this stage.
    Maybe the guy you was with was gay or Bi.
    Its not uncommon for CD's to take the female role when in fem.
    Only you can set your "Limits or NO Limits" when in fem, and decide where you are in life.
    One of the things that will help with this, is whether on not you have a SO. If you have an SO you will need to set limits. If you do not, and you decide to take the fem role, I would recommend that you still single.
    BE CAREFUL OUT THERE, GIRLS IN ANY FORM ARE VULNERABLE TO ATTACKS!
    ITS NOT A SURE DEFENSIVE BUT I THINK ALL GIRLS SHOULD CARRY PEPPER SPRAY.
    Love,
    Tamera

Bobbie...

It surprises me that you hadn't let him know you were CD before getting as "intimate" (french kissing) as you did. But I guess the thrill of the moment was just overwhelming, and you didn't want it to end. But as everyone has cautioned, you have to let him know before going to the next step.

I knew a CD who considered herself totally straight, not even attracted to other CD's (which many of us "straight" CD's are), who out of curiosity and some enticement went to bed with a gentleman. She totally loved the experience and was hooked. She eventually concluded she was probably bisexual after all.

So, you're not alone.

Mitzi

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar
    Hey Bobby. Consider this: you've got a masculine side and a feminine side. So, if you stretch the definition, you're sort of bisexual aren't you? Isn't it lovely to be able to enjoy both sides? I think a lot of us have phantasies when we're en femme and what's wrong with that? I agree that, if things are getting more serious, you will have to be honest about your preferences. Good luck and enjoy the moment!

Bobbie- be safe but have fun with it. Behonest and he goes with life can wonderful.

With me,no French kissing.

Like most said, be upfront. I myself, would not French kiss, with anyone, but maybe packs, or on lips only. One thing leads to another, fast. Last night, at a singles dance, I escrted a gg to her car, after dancing a lot, but, she would not let me hug her, and she is around 60, or more!! With all of the fear, I have seen in gg's, I take it, we cd's better be a bit cautious, slow, too. I was not dressed drag, at this dance. If gg's in their 60's are afraid of a hug, there must be a reason=lots of guys who will push the limits. Be fun, but careful!

I have allways considered myself as bisexual, but I have to admit that the frist time a guy kissed me when I was dressed it was a wonderful feeling. It made me all warm inside and so fem feeling. also, the frist time I kissed another CD while we were both dressed was also a wonderful feeling. At the same time it made me feel strange, I my mind I siad to myself hey I am kissing a guy but a girl at the same time. Confussing for sure.
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by horice 3 View Post
    Hi Bobbi, I once took a friend out who was a convincing crossdresser, we ended up kissing and i spent ages trying to analyse what had happened and to place myself into some social stereotyped definition of sexuality. I decided that it was fun, i was not hurting anyone and most of all i was being me. I talked to my friend and I was told that she when dressed found both men and women attractive. Maybe this might relate to you, but my theory is not to over analyse anything and by the way you look good in your picture and he was a lucky guy.
    I had a similar experience. I was with a CD friend, she became quite "interested" by my cleavage... She got near me and we ended up kissing, very naturally, I mean, no fear, no sweat... As said by Horice, we wers doing no harm to anybody, just enjoying the mutual attraction we had to eachother.
    If one had told me that this would happen to me a year ago, I would have said: "not a chance."

This just proves that it is more difficult to know oneself...

Eugenie