Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you knew you were a cross dresser ?

Smile

I think I was about 5 when I first had "those kind of naughty thoughts" ...
    Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar

Kattie's Early CDing Experiences

Early crossdressing experiences include:

1) Playing a game at the age of 4 with a female cousin aged 3, where I swapped my underpants for her panties.

2) Being allowed by mom to try a nice pair of white sandals at age of 5

3) When I was 6 there was a spare bed in my bedroom. This was ocasionally used by a friend of my family who was in her early 20s. I soon discovered that she would leave her nightie under the pillow. I tried it on the evenings when she did not come and stay with us. Unlike the previous 2 experiences, I did this secretly and took care not to be caught. So by then I knew that I was different to other boys, a crossdresser.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

First time dressing I remember would be 7 or 8 with a neighbour girl's pretty things, playing house. Interestingly enough, rather than insist I play the wife and she play the husband, which is what some TG kids do, I played the husband: he just liked to dress in his wife's clothes.

Some things never change.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

young

I have to say Its amazes me how young most of us were when we started but in my case I was 7 or 8 when my sister dressed me from head to toe, and that point it triggered something inside me and from that point I have never looked back.

Amanda
    amandacd2002@yahoo.com

I started at around age 5 (girdles, stockings, slips) and acquiring clothes by age 13 or 14. Odd now, I can't quite remember how I felt about it in terms of coping with the isolation or whether there was much shame associated with it. I recall walking around the block fully dressed several times by about age 14. Just seemed natural. Joni

About age 4 or 5. I started wearing My Aunts stockings & some underwear.

Age?

Hi Everyone: I was 14yo when I picked my older sisters black Vassarette underwire lace bra up off the floor and tried it on. I knew then I was a crossdresser. In that instant I looked in the mirror and saw my little boy breasts in that lace brassiere I knew I was a lifelong CD. I still love it as much today as I did that day.

it seems like i was 6 or 7 when i started playing with my moms stockings and heels. cp

I think around age 7 but no later than age 9. My favorite outfit was my sister's tutu, but her panties, tights, and leotards got a lot of wear too.
    Last edited by LoriFlores; 03-19-2007 at 09:20 PM.

loves nylons
    I started around 5 trying on mom's seamed stockings. I loved the smoothness and the feel of the seam along the bottom of my foot when I stood up. Progressed from there a few years later wearing her stockings, girdles and high heels when no one was home.

I was 12 when I first found the pleasures of Dressing. I didn't know it had a name then but I didn't care either. All I know is that I found the pleasure of pantyhose and I went from there.

Jasmine

i started it at 11 saw a pair of my sisters panties in the dryer and couldnt help myself i just had to try them on. i have been hooked ever since

New CD in San Antonio RandiCD78209's Avatar
    I was 45 when I realized I wanted to CD. However, I did first experiment between age 10 - 13...maybe a half a dozen times. After which I never considered for over 30 years. Then a few years ago, for some unknown reason, I started wearing men's bikini underwear. I liked the trim/non-bulky feel...especially when microfiber and lycra blends were acceptable. (For men's underwear those were really soft!) JOCKEY stopped making them in my favorite material and after buying a dozen different brands of male bikini underwear (without success of getting the right fit/feel) I came to the conclusion that panties were what I really desired. This was confirmed when I secretly slipped into some of my wife's satin & lace panties. I was hooked! Since then my dressing has slowly progressed to now I wear panties & a bra all the time when not at work.
    RandiCD in San Antonio

I'm pretty sure I was 8 years old (I'll be 27 this august) the first time I ever tried on a bra. I did it once and I was completly hooked. I was caught several times during my teenage years and was told not to do it until my family just got tired, gave up trying to stop me and told me if I was going to do it, just do it in my own room.

Wow !!

I can still remember the day(was 7) I was visiting an aunt and went into her
    bedroom foer something(not sure what), some how I went into her lingerie drawer and noticed her nylons neaty in drawer.

The nylons just drew my attention and knew I had to try on ..they were big
    on my leggs ( 7yrs old) but felt so wonderful ,

That is my story and now I am 52 and love being enfemm , when ever possible

Melissa:

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    I think I started shortly before I was in second grade. I remember dressing up in one of my sister's halloween costumes and little white cotton gloves one year and it just escalated from there. ('Escalated?' I make it sound like a disaster - it was a blessing!) So I had to be what, six? Seven? Kinda like a lot of you here.
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I finally gave in to the urge at about 13 or 14, but I must have been about 15 when I realized this was probably a part of me. I didn't figure out I was TG until around 18 or 20.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I started when I was 13 or 14. My mother stockings. Well now that I think about it, I had worn leotards and tights when I was younger as my mother was a dance teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDiane View Post
    For me it was at the age of fourteen when I started skipping school to go out for walks during the day dressed in my sisters lingerie, nylons, lipstick, blouse , skirt and head scarf

I actually was dressed starting at the age of four by my two older sisters so we could play house

Diane

Great question! I remember playing in the closet (literally) at about 3-4 years and realizing I liked my mom's pretty high heels much better than my dad's clod hoppers. Got caught trying on mom's earrings, bracelets, and necklaces about 5 hears old. Don't really know when I knew I was a cross dresser, but been doing it off and on all my life. Strange I didn't do it when my feet were the same size as mom's. Too busy trying to be all man I guess.

I wanted to be a girl at about the age of eight and would secretly put on female things and make-up. Continued through my teens but joined army at eighteen for three years and with that and and a different life did not go back to dressing for another seventeen years - although the urge remained,
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

I think I was around 6-7 when I started trying on my sisters things. At that time we were the same dress size and shoe size. She was into Rainbow Girls, so had a few long and short gowns. Some were stapless too. She had a lot of after school activities, so always had a couple of hours before mom and dad got home that I could play dress up. When my sister got out of school, got married, and moved out, I started dressing in my mothers clothes, but her shoes were a size or two smaller, so could not wear any of her shoes. After high school, I went into the USAF for eight years. After that, I meet an older couple and became great friends with them. It happen that she and I were the same dress size and shoe size. She caught me one day dressed in her stuff. She was understanding and gave me some of her older dresses/shirts/blouses and shoes. She did not want to see me dressed, but would from time to time give me things. If she had been more supportive, my CDing may have now been a lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    54!!

And I needed my wife to help me see it! Ain't that a kick!

tina
    DITTO, but at 53 (6 years ago)

Kendra

I guess in my early teens. That's when I realized that I loved to dress.

I'm new here, I found it very interesting that quite a few of you like me got the urge to crossdress at a very young age, one of my earliest living memories is of hiding under the bed from my mother because I had a pair of her panties on, I could not have been more than 3 or 4 at the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how I started

I was fascinated with women’s shoes since my mother had made me wear white double strap leather flats for my first Communion at about 12

I am sure they were girl’s shoes and the boys kidded me, it was very humiliating. That started me trying on my mother’s shoes.