Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you knew you were a cross dresser ?

Banned Read only
    Around age 12, I think. I used to dress in my Mom's stuff whenever she wasn't home.
    Same here. I remember making a garter belt from a regular belt, and some rubber bands.

I also retrieved some black high heeled sandals that my mother had thrown out in the trash. I smuggled them up north, in my rolled up sleeping bag, when we went on vacation, and wore them out in the woods. I hope she never checked out the lumps in the sleeping bag, when we were loading the car.
    Last edited by Melinda G; 03-17-2007 at 12:01 PM.

I think I started about twelve,we had a tent in the back garden where my cousin and I played in,she showed me hers and I showed her mine and she let me wear her knickers for the rest of the day.
    Valerie.

Skirting the Issue Jillian_Faith's Avatar

Another early dresser

[SIZE=3]I remember when I was 5 or so getting into my sister's room and taking her panties and crinoline slips. I would put them on at night and wear them in bed. I would hide them under the mattress or between the bed and the wall in the morning. Mysteriously they would disappear and show up again in my sister's room. When I finally figured out what was happening I was worried that I would be confronted but never was. I guess my parents figured I would out grow it. I think we all know the odds on that.
    [/SIZE]
    Exploring Life's Journey a Day at a Time ... That is in a Skirt and Heels....

I think that I was around 10 when I tried on my sisters clothes

Banned Read only
    I was about 4 when i first started thinking that i wish i were a girl.
    I didn't start crossdressing until i was 11 and my parents started leaving me at home alone.

I can not tell you exactly how old I was, but I know it was real young. I had three older sisters and no Brothers. I would say around 6 or 7. Although I did not know it as Crossdressing, I always thought I was the only one.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I started when I was about 4. My babysitter started dressing me in her little sister's dresses and tights. I spent all day every day as girl when I was with my babysitter and her sister. She was my babysitter for 7 years, and none of her neighbours knew I was a boy.

My mother told me I was 6 when I found out I was a girl. Giggle, giggle.
    Kisses, Linda

I was about 10. For a time I was in the hospital and when I got home I stayed in a bedroom on the first floor of the house since I couldn't climb the stairs. My mom kept some of her clothes in the closet in that room. we all know what happend next...
    Dana Fleming

Let's see....I was about7 or 8 and we got an unexpected early snow and my parents had not yet gotten me snow boots for the winter. So my mom let me wear her pointy toed, slightly heeled boots so I could go out and play. And around the same time I used to play with my sister trying on my mom's old costume jewelry. But it wasn't until I hit about 12 or 13 before I started wearing my mom's and sisters clothes when I came home from school and my parents weren't home yet. I would get all dressed up in my mom's lingerie and heels and watch the afternoon cartoons. Once I started working, I started a small collection of my own and it snowballed from there.
    If clothes make the man, I must not be one.

If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, I am definitely from Earth. Somewhere in the middle.

Originally posted by Inna
    If you find your self in pain, yet not able to stop the pursuit, rest assured, you are on the right path
    You may call me Dana B

I don't ever remember starting. I just did and thought it normal.

I was very young around 8 or 9. My mother always wore knee high nylons, and I would steal them and wear them when I was in bed or alone. Eventually I found a pair of her pantyhose, and pretty much from then on I have been doing it in one way or another.

age...

I was around 8 or 9. I lived close to the laundry room and everyone else was on a different floor.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

loved the skirts

for me it started at 13 i just loved to wear skirts and used to wear my girlfiends
    skirt then to
    and just grow from there 1 more item and another and so on intil at the age of 20 fully dressed had no wish to go out then
    hugs vicky

Hi Diane
    I started at age 5... cant remember why just knew that it felt good

az
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

At around 6 or 8, I would sneak into my mom's bedroom at night, when I was supposed to be in bed. I just loved the feel of her slips, and tried them on occasionally. Her stuff was WAY too big for me then, but I just couldn't stop.
    As a kid, you don't think about the reasons, but I knew if I got caught, I'd be in big trouble. Fortunately, I came real close several times but was never actuall caught red handed. It hasn't been until relatively recently that I feel comfortable as Vikki in public. I'm still in the closet as far as my family and friends are concerned, though.

Vikki

Gosh, I guess at 5 or 6 when I was telling my friends I wanted to be a girl. It was a few years before I realized this was not a good idea! I remember watching a live action sci-fi kid series on saturdays, "Jason of Star Command" I think it was. There was a villainess who wore a tight red outfit and was very beautiful and imposing. I took a red t-shirt and stuffed it with two falsies made of..brace yourselves..pillow stuffings wrapped in aluminum foil. Gah it hurts just thinking about it..but I liked it at the time.

In later years I was CDing in cycles until the big trauma of my teens..Dad finding my stash. That put me off it for years. It was not until much much later that I got my own house and decided I was going to dress and like it! And here I am!

Sabrina

Starting age

I guess around 12-13 when i would wear my sisters clothes, although this did not last long and then it returned around 16-17 when i could get a hold of my girlfriends clothes and it has all been downhill from then on LOL

Around 12-13yrs used to borrow my mothers clothes when she was not around. When my 1st marriage ceased my ex left a large amount of her wardrobe behind, I was in heaven empty house and a free supply of clothes

~*Dreadful Beauty*~ marissa_darling's Avatar
    I started when I was very young. Like three or four if I remember correctly. But I was 14 when I blossomed and fully understood and accepted it.

At 11 for sure...

It started for sure when I was 11. One day day I had an overwhelming urge to try on mom's Playtex open bottom girdle and stockings. Once I had them on & everything all hooked up, it just felt so wonderful and so right as well. Things just progressed from there. That was 50 years ago, and the need is stronger than ever!! But actually, it had been building for much longer than that --- probably around age 7. I remember being dressed as a woman a couple times for Halloween when I was little, and I liked it!!

I was about 10 or 12 when I felt the urge to try on my mother's hookside OBG. Don't ask my why, I've no idea even now, but I just had to try it on.

It was very tight on me, and I discovered rubbing myself through the tight material was so exciting that I had my first (accidental) orgasm into that girdle. I was scared because I didn't know what was happening to me, and I had a lot of cleaning up to do, fast!

I progressed to attaching her stockings to the garters, then slips and her dresses whenever I got the chance, but it never felt quite as exciting as that first time. I even tried a second girdle upside down over my chest area, with the garters tied together over my shoulders to hold it up. I guessed it felt like a full corset to me. It was another 40 years before I had a lace up corset of my own.

Tony

i don't no when i first figured it out but i'am glad i have never got over it hehehe this way i can enjoy the best of both worlds

susie

I remember being around 5-6 and having feelings of jealousy about the pretty things my sisters got to wear.

I don't think I actually started to actively DO anything about it (trying things on) until I was 10 or 11. By the time I was 13 or so, I was hooked.

Unlike some people I've read about here, I didn't have any kind of period of 'why am I like this' or 'What is wrong with me'. I've always had a tendency to make my OWN rules and didn't really pay attention to other peoples' rules, especially something as silly as what kind of cloth I could or could not wrap around my body! The best thing my father taught me when I as growing up was the word 'Why', and at an early age I started asking 'Why?' about EVERYTHING. If the answer I got didn't satisfy me, I would make my OWN rules.

You would think this would have lead me to a totally 'out' lifestyle, but OTOH I also have a need for other peoples' approval and an aversion to stress... those are the two things that keep me pretty much in the closet.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Banned Read only
    Experimented aged 13.

Knew I was at about 17.