Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you knew you were a cross dresser ?

Age 12 tried on my moms Pantyhose, felt so right.....

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Early on, maybe 5, this is so embarrassing that I can’t believe that I’ll admit it but I can remember one summer while wearing shorts that I took a dishtowel, sat in the LR and wrapped it around my legs and practiced crossing my legs! Next, my brother and sister started dressing me up, and then early teens started dressing myself in my mother’s old clothes. See my intro post if you want the details of that!

Smile first time crossdressing

Well I had an older sister who dressed me like a girl at 5 and later I started wearing her panties and bras. Then I started collecting panties from my cousins when I visited their rooms and then I had a big collection and had to hide my treasure chest. Even thru 2 marriages I wore my spouses things secretly. Now I freely wear panties and camis or a bra daily with the approval of my gf who likes that I can express my inner self unashamed. I dont have the guilt feeling anymore. My toes are always polished and my closet has a full side of cute women things.....Raye

i remember being in the first grade and wishing i could wear a skirt and blouse like the girl i sat next to....so for me i guess it was 6 Y/O...i was in the closet for another 30 years until i accepted it...

Hi I'm Ronnie,

For me, I think I was about 8 years old. I had no clue to what I was doing or that it had a name. But it has been off and on since then. Only lately I have been more regular about it.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hah!

54!!

And I needed my wife to help me see it! Ain't that a kick!

tina

8 years old, I wore my sisters leotards that she used for ballet and gymnastics.

9 years- Caught by mom, and punished severly for it.

10-29 years- In denial and no desire to dress.

30 years to now- What the hell, lets get a makeover done and start shopping!

I was about 5 when I became intrigued by my older cousins' clothes and shoes, especially Mary Janes. Because of the way their houses were laid out I never dreamed of trying on any of their stuff because I knew it would be too easy to get caught.

When I was 10 I began wearing Mom's things, from bras, panties, girdles with garters and stockings, high heels, a slip and a dress.... the whole shebang.

Jenny

At the age of 12 I wore lipstick for the first time.
    [SIZE="3"]Lovin everthing CD[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Hey, Dont bother me I'm dressing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]I Feel like an actress in her greates role ever "LIFE"[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was in my late twenties when I started crossdressing.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I always liked putting a dress on over my boy clothes when we played dress-up from our huge trunk of clothing for that purpose. I was ten when I first took some dresses up to my bedroom and put them on over a naked body. Oh my, that is the feeling I had wanted forever and finally found.

I started when i was about 10. Mom walked in and caught me in her pantyhose, heels and bra when I was 13. That slowed down the dressing but never the desire. I started my collection in my 20's and have been adding ever sice.

The first time I can remember dressing was when I was 12. It was so exciting. I still remember the dress that I put on.
    [

For me it was around age 10. I used to wear my mom's bras and girdles! How I loved that feeling. I still get it today when I wear my own things!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar

how old?

I was about 4 years old. "Dressed" in towels and shocked an aunt who found me in front of my mothers mirror...

I was about 10 or 12 years old
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by PeachTV View Post
    I was about 4 years old. "Dressed" in towels and shocked an aunt who found me in front of my mothers mirror...
    Similar to me...must have been around 4. I have a memory that I've kept alive for over half a century of me "dressed" in bedsheets like an evening gown and twirling in front of a mirror. Later it was mothers clothes and oh those lovely corsets !

About 10 using my mom's cloths.

Knew i was a crossdresser sometime in my teen years when i found out there was a word for it. I have memories very early in life, 4 or 5 yo., and can clearly remember feeling "jealous" of all the females as they dressed in such pretty things.

How old

I was around 5 when I started wearing my grandmothers bloomers so soft and silky and I have faint memories of wearing my mothers girdles and stockings. It wasn't until I was in my 60ies that it actually had a name,always thought I was a transvistite,then one day I was playing on the computer and came across this sight and found out that I actually was a crossdresser.Way back then I didn't know it had a name.I don't care what you call it I just love doing it. It feels so right and normal to be this way.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Marie View Post
    63!!!!

Fetish for high heels led me to buy a pair for myself and it went on from there.
    I started dressing when I was about 10. During my teen years it was a pretty regular thing that I would do whenever I was left alone in the house. For some reason it tapered off during my mid-twenties to thirties and I didn't dress very often. With the growth of the Internet came the ability to buy female clothing very easily and anonymously. Like you, I also have a fetish for high heels and I was able to indulge it. I got my first pair of heels a few years ago and with them the urge to dress has come back with a vengeance. I now have a dozen pairs of high heel shoes and four pairs of boots as well as quite a large collection of women's clothing (mostly very fetish type items).

hard to say

I dressed in my mother's things beginning with my earliest memories of walking around in her heels. But when did I become aware that I was a crossdresser? Not to much later in life because I didn't know what a crossdresser was even into my teens

How old were you?

I started when I was 6 or 7 I don't know were I got it but, I had a blue & white dress for girl my age and I keep it in a store room in the basement,I plaied in it for a long time till I couldn;t put it on anymore. When we moved and I was older istarted ti wear my mother's things. I had one outfit that I like and it was the outfit I wear for Halloween when I was 13. I did know there was a name if what I did till i was in my late teens. I've been dressing ever since.

I put on my first dress (a brownie uniform) at probably 8. I started having dreams about being a girl around 12. I started hunting out my sisters old clothes around 14. Didn't start regularly "dressing" until I was 50! Up until that time I just thought I was a fetish cd. Then I discovered that it was alot deeper than that. I've been going out ever since then.

Sally

This is what I should have looked like about the time that I started thinking about being a girl.

Sally