Thread: Hi Girls...

Bra Lover

Hi Girls...

Hello all,

It has been a long while since my last visit here. I just needed some time to sort things out. Just after I left the forum, I purged everything, the heels, hose, and my beloved bra's. I burned them all with the trash. I couldn't help but to feel released. It was a pretty good feeling for a while. It's been about a month now w/o dressing. Now I am getting these powerful urges. Maybe I am just destined to dress. Today I went to K-Mart and went through the clearance racks. I saw this brown courdoroy skirt. It was only a $1.50! I took the size 16 off the rack and took it into the fitting room. Not only did it fit well, I got this incredible feeling when I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't think I can stop dressing. Then I went to Wal-Mart looking in the lingerie dept. extensively. There were some ladies, and some cute younger ladies. Some were giggling. Anyways, I didn't find the bra I was looking for. I need a new top to go with my new skirt...

Sarah

Sarah,

Welcome home. We've killed the fatted calf in honor of the return of the prodigal daughter! Slip this robe on, slide these slippers on your feet and relax. Good to have you back, dear.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Sarah - welcome back to the fold..... I know exactly what that's like.... been there done that.
    Derminator - wishin to be someone else, some of the time!

Welcome home, Sara!

Kick off the heels, have some wine and relax!

*Hugs*

Tris

Bra Lover
    Thank you everybody. I guess once a crossdresser, always a crossdresser. I don't really have a desire to become a woman but rather enjoy things and experiences women do. I think dressing up sorta fulfills that.

Sarah

Tristen Cox
    Hiya Sarah. Wondered when you'd be back. Couldn't stay away huh. Glad you're back. *big hugs*

Love
    Tristen

hillbilly T-girl-hussy

should we quit to please others?

We can please every one so why not please oursleves?When you learn to love yourself and not feel shame and guilt you will stop purgeing and feel a heavy load has been taken off of you.When I came out of the closet and willed to face the truth people do appreciate realness even if they dont agree with it.We all have to do it in our own way and time[I THINK].

Hi Sarah

Nice to have you back with us. I have seen so many here purge their things only to go out again and buy more things. I have to agree with you that once a CD always a CD. Just remember... there's nothing wrong with you, there's nothing to be ashamed of... and burning them..... OMG

Maybe the need to purge is part of being a CD.. I do not know, I do not have the answer to that... all I can say is don't deny your feelings, you are what you are and I doubt you can change even if you really wanted to. All of us here accept you for who you are, you should too

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    sarah welcome home.........wendy gives our sister a huge hug.........the only thing
    to cure s purge is a major shopping trip.....shop on good to have you back

Welcome back Sarah...we missed you. Purged huh? Yeah we have all done that I'm sure at least once. Don't feel bad......and don't ever feel ashamed of who you are. Remember to always resist the "urge to purge!" It can get pretty expensive after awhile. Find a good location to hide your stash whenever you feel that anxiety come on. Then get on the site here and talk to us...we will ease your mind and your fears. You are very special...and very much loved, always remember that, ok? Good..........and no more PURGING now!

Love,
    Chrissie

Oh, well, Sarah, what can you say, but, Oh, well.

Glad to have you back Sarah. Knew you couldn't stay away. Once dressed, always dressed, just no way around it. Next time you think about purging, send me your things and I will try and hold them for you so you won't have to buy more when you come back. I know that it does get expensive, for I have done it several times. Anyways, glad to have you back.

Rikki

Julie
    Welcome back Sarah, we've left things just as you like them.

JJ

Welcome home Sarah.
    I have purged many times but I still dress and always will, purging is so... expensive.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Talking Welcome home Sarah

We are glad to have you back home. We all question ourselves by allowing "society's morals" to infect us. you have to ask yourself, "if I don't please me who will"?
    There is nothing wrong with steping out of your heels and putting on the work boots for a while. I know I have. But then we all find ourselves returning to the heels, and that is just fine. If we accept what we do as part of us we will find much more happiness. It's a lot easier on the purse to "pack a suitcase" than "pack the trash".
    hugs and kisses, Noel