Thread: I want to smell like a Man!

I want to smell like a Man!

Yesterday I told Yachica I wanted to buy some aftershave when I can afford it.
    I have been using men's body spray for a while now and I like it so I have decided the next step is to wear something nice to define my masculinity a bit more So some suggestions please, I don't wanna knock everybody out just something subtle xx Felix :RND1:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Platinum Member
    XS - paco Rabanne
    Boss in Motion - Hugo Boss (silver and orange sphere bottle)
    CK one
    CK Be
    cool water Game - Davidoff

all of these are definitely subtle, all sold in debenham (go test them) or if not your thing why not start with lynx aftershave although i think Lynx is more obvious

if you want links let me know lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 03-18-2007 at 09:14 AM.

Old Spice

Then play racket ball for a few hours, Work under the car for a bit then run a few miles. You'll smell like.. uh.. something.

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Hello Felix

I do not post in this section, but your question caught my eye, as I like smelling like a woman. But smelling like a man, I would advise you to buy "Old Spice". Don't by any new and fancy stuff by designers. Old Spice has a manly scent that women can tell its a mans scent not a designer scent. It will work for you.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Platinum Member
    girls girls girls!!

Old Spice is sooooooooo old fashioned and Felix is only a young lad, besides its considered a no go in this country unless your over 50-60 lol, and he did say Subtle!, old spice is sooooo NOT subtle lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 03-18-2007 at 09:22 AM.

Try this

Try Musk I allways liked the smell of it , Its old fashioned but still timeless
    If you mess with me , you mess with the all the girls in the tralierpark!

I'm with Kieron, my grandfather who's 80 wears old spice. It's for ummm kids are long gone out of the house and grandkids are all over the place older men.

RAOTFLMAO!!!! Thanx for all ya suggestions

Yup not quite hit the big 50 yet another 9 years to go :hee hee:

I remember another thread about this sort of thing and I said that when I was young really young I used to pinch my dads old spice cos I loved the smell Don't think I'd go for it now though so that's off the list.

I love CK so maybe that's a good one! Thanx Kieron

LOL when I said I wanna smell like a man I meant Nice not smelly I can't stand body odour on anybody it makes me sick.

xx Felix :RND1:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Platinum Member
    best thing i can suggest you do is go testing some.......i do it all the time and i have not qualms with saying its for me either......in the department stores they will be more than willing to help, by asking what sort of scent you are looking for i.e fruity/musky etc..............lots of girls seems to wear men's scent these days so they wont be fazed by it

ive got a whole bathroom shelf of different aftershaves that i love lol

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    I don't like the chemicals in colognes or aftershaves, but do like all-natural scents, like sandalwood. It's pretty butch, without giving people the impression of a beastie trying to attract a mate from afar.

You want to smell like a man? eassy. avaid the shower, hang around pubs, and eat curry (give me a minit, i'll start behaving soon)

Best aftershave I've found is the body-shop stuff (if you have that where even you live). It's not expencive cos it's not designer, and it smells good.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Have you tried farting? it's free, so everyone can afford it...LMAO

Seriously, it sounds like you'll do just fine using your own common sense and a bit of experimentation...
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Gold Member
    I have no favorite to tell you what to buy, heck I don't wear the stuff, Old spice will make you smell like grandpa and Polo will make your eyes water, find a nice after shave it's the best and very manly

Well I'm not to go and buy some doesn't bother me I feel good about who I am so maybe I will take ya advice Kieron and when I got some spare cash I will go get some that I like. Thanks for all ya inputs xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!