Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is dressing erotic for you?

I hope the erotic high of putting on a corset and some laced thigh highs, or a tight little dress with some heels never goes away, that would be a bummer. The thought of going against the grain of societies norms is a very powerful and intoxicating feeling for me, and I think if that disapears I would have a very depressed inner woman.

the feel of sheer pantyhose, nice frillie panties and a nice silky skirt, the 'swish'

boy oh boy is that just the best feeling - still an erotic thrill after all these years

mitch

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    oh my god, yes of course its very erotic.....
    Jamie[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Life is too short not to have the right heels

Strange When Bored
    Erotic - without a doubt. I remember even as a 5 year old having erotic thoughts about having to wear girl's clothes, and nothing has really changed over the years. I'd be curious to see if the erotic feelings changed though if doing this more often, as some have suggested. I suppose even those who go for the highly erotic looks (hooker, bondage, sissy, etc.) might go blah blah after a while if they had to dress that way 24/7.

Nylon nightgowns, bras and panties are very erotic for me. The finishing touches just feel very good, but I'm happy to stay in a bra and panties, or nightgown all day.
    Love,
    Gloria

Totally Erotic

If it wasn't erotic, I don't think I would do it!
    I just can't tame the girl inside me!

Quote Originally Posted by yingyang View Post
    I don't know if this is appropriate, but dressing is an erotic adventure for me, and I really don't know why. Do any of you (please be honest without being offensive) get an erotic kick out of dressing? Is that a part of it for others? Or am I a pervert?
    PS
    I've decided to call myself "Mary".
    My dressing is more than an erotic trip. However i would say , i sometimes feel sexy when i am dressed , but not aroused. there is a difference....
    [SIZE="3"] Naomi x[/SIZE]

Are you kidding, that is the main reason I still dress in women's clothing. I can just stare at certian clothes and get exicted. I don't know how long the sexual buzz will last, but im sure its not going anywhere anytime soon.\

MD

does dressing ever become un-erotic?

I don't know about the rest of you, but the fact that dressing is mildly erotic to me, annoys me to no end. So I'm wondering if the more you do it, the less of a buzz it becomes and eventually it just becomes normal?

Still Erotic

I have been very closeted even though I am old. For this reason, I it is still erotic for me. Nuff said.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

So do you think its kind of erotic for GGs as well - perhaps in a different kind of way. Some of them seem to be very preoccupied with dressing up and i think clothes shopping is the no 1 leisure pursuit

mitch

erotic or not

Like many others at the start it was but now it is just the norm yes i have great sex with my wife when dressed but then i have great sex with her when i am not dressed. it is about being me and i like to dress whenever i can and my wife knows that i still love her as much as i do. there is so much more choice of pretty clothing for females than there is for males but most of all it is about comfort and being ME

Love To Dress
    I live in the Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, and Nevada area.

Very Erotic

I am very much in the closet but have been dressing for 20 years off and on. Dressing up while alone or for someone is still as erotic as it has always been. When I leave the house I can only dress in panties and nylons but I feel the same.

Erotic? Yes, most of the time. Earrings, high heels, lipstick, in that order. Those are the salient ones, but of course skirts, hose, bras, and slips count too. About everything feminine is erotic to me.

Interesting thread.

Yes

oh yea it's erotic. That's how I first became interested in c/d in the first place. I think, at leat for me, women are erotic in general, so wearing thier clothes, living in their shoes (pun intended ) is erotic.

Defintely yes!! As I dress more and more, it is becoming less and more to the norm for me, but it will alwyas be erotic to see a woman looking back at me in the mirror.

I like the previous question - is it erotic for GGs as well? Come on GGs out there, let us know.

Stef

Banned Read only
    as a youngster i would get exited by dressing but now it is more relaxing and therapeutic than any other feeling. i just feel so right being rose that the rest of the world just does not seem to matter, and with the world the way it is that is a realy good feeling.

no not erotic....

more satisfied when dressed well. But I know when I dress in an erotic fashion my husband is turned on, lol.

Louise.

Quote Originally Posted by CDdarlene View Post
    oh yea it's erotic. That's how I first became interested in c/d in the first place. I think, at leat for me, women are erotic in general, so wearing thier clothes, living in their shoes (pun intended ) is erotic.
    I second that!