Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Do You Do It

Wink When Do You Do It

When do you crosdress? I mainly crossdress when nobody is around. I also do it in stores' like in the dressing rooms.

That's interesting. I've never done it in a store. Wow. Sounds exciting. Imagine being outed by the clerk. Whoa, would that be a turn on, in a twisted way of course.

I crossdress at every opportunity, and that doesn't happen often enough.

I only get the opportunity when my wife is out; she does not approve. It is sometimes for only an hour or less, sometimes for a whole evening. Once when she went on a Christmas shopping trip for two days, I wore a basque, very tight belt, stockings, suspenders and silky lingerie under my jeans and sweater, and went out shopping myself. Also had a vibrating butt pug in; boy did I get a buzz from that expedition, in more ways than one!

Toni

Tristen Cox
    I do it in the kitchen, I do it in the car, I do it when I'm at the park by myself, I do it watching television, I do it in bed, I do it on the phone, I have done it at work, I've done it at my friend's house whilst they were away, I have done it in my yard, I've done it in the bathroom at my girlfriend's apartment in her clothes, I'm doing it right now! Oh we were talking about crossdressing? ooops

All of the time, I alway wear at least 1 item that is feminine. be it just panties or pantyhose. full dress on my days off.

Mikey
    Silk, Satin, Leather or Lace
    Just the simple things in life.

Amelie
    Tristen, you do it in the park!! Do you wear a raincoat while you do it?

I usually dress when I go out for the evening. Sometimes I'll dress at home if we have people coming over or I'll dress when I hang out at other people's apartments. I don't usually dress at the malls, I don't go to malls that much.
    I dress when I am going to have a fun evening.

tricot gal

When Do You Do It?

I am strictly an at-home crossdresser. When my wife is at work, I select items from my collection of hosiery, panties, bras, slips, gowns, robes, bustiers, teddies, gloves, wigs, shoes, lipstick, etc. and transform myself into a she-male in appearance although not in reality. Currently, I am wearing a pair of open-toed sandal-like shoes, sheer to waist VS crotchless pantyhose, bra with my forms and inserts, a nylon-lycra long sleeve short dress, shoulder length black wig and red lipstick. I feel great and am enjoying myself.

When we do it.

They've just recently remodeled the SAlvation Army Thrift Store. Sometimes I spend up to two hours trying on clothes,and get great bargains on some really nice stuff.
    I pick out what I want to try on,from the ladies section, and throw a couple of things from the drab section over it, and prance my little butt to the dressing rooms.
    They have good mirrors, so I am entertained.
    I may make half a dozen trips back to the ladies racks.Nobody, that I know of, pays any attention.
    I thought about getting a part time job there, just for the benefits.

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    I wear mothers satin lingerie when is nobody home.

Platinum Member
    wenever i can most of the time at least 6 to 10 hours a day

at home most of the time but that is not often enough. trying to get everyone out of the house for an extended period of time is a real chore. I wear panties a lot but that is not the real deal to me.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Two or three days a week, and I do it at home ONLY. I've never been outside while dressed. Unless I get MAJOR help with makeup, it'll stay that way. I don't walk like a woman, and I don't stand like one, either.

So I'm purely domestic. I walk around at home, cook, read, work (I work at home), etc. If I know people are stopping by, or if I only have two hours or so to myself, I won't dress at all. :mad:

Ji

As I live alone and my bungalow is not much overlooked, so I able to dress every day and my underwear is now nearly all female.

The only time now I dress in draps is to work, when I'm out at a singles group and if relations or friends are visiting.

I go out a few times a month fully dressed to a couple of TG groups in the area and most of the other times in fem slacks and shirts since no one notices the difference.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Part time Partial cd-er malecynthia's Avatar
    This thread has made me realise that I am not as out of step as I thought. I never go out in public trying to pass as a female. I'd just be wasting my time! I am luck that my wife knows about my liking for ladies undies and seems quite happy to accompany me when I wear ladies trousers and dangly earrings away from home. When I first started looking for a forum that wasn't composed entirely of full time TVs and pre op TGs, I thought I was peeing into the wind, but here I seem to have found more closet CDs than anywhere else. That is not meant in any way to sound derogatory. I feel comfortable amongst the people here.
    Cynthia.

Tiffiny

I complete crossdress when I now that my wife is not around and I know that I will be able to go back to guy mode before she gets home. (She knows I do it, but does not want to see or hear about it).

I go out in public whenever I get dress up. I pass well enough to be able to ask strangers were the lady’s restroom or the women’s dressing room is. I also have had many different makeovers at different department stores. No one has said anything, although I know that they know.

Richelle

I'm coming off of a purge, so past behavior doesn't necessarily predict "current" behavior. Regardless, here's how it's been.

Most days I wear something, typically undergarments and/or hosiery. To bed I'll wear a nightgown or pajamas, though I'm not back to doing the "bedtime" routine yet.

During the good times I would occasionally dress completely to go out, probably 7-8 times a year. In the past an outing would be to either a local TG group meeting or out in public. "Public" included malls, restaurants, movie theatres, and conventions. The conventions included Mensa and local science fiction and fantasy cons, neither of which was oriented toward or against gender or sex. I've stayed en femme much of the time at the cons. Once I gave a program at a DC Mensa gathering that I called "Crossdressed for Success". I was invited to present in NY later that year.

I'll be going to a local TG meeting this Saturday dressed. It will be the first time out in a bloody long time.

I'm probably a misfit of sorts. ("Probably". Yeah right.) I'm not in the closet, though I'm not "in your face" out. I'm rather a loner, so going out as Stephanie is usually a solo girl night out. That matches my male side; I don't fit there either, so being a loner is natural. I can pass sort of, as long as I don't open my mouth; my voice isn't terribly feminine. I'm just interested in being myself.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle
    I complete crossdress when I now that my wife is not around and I know that I will be able to go back to guy mode before she gets home. (She knows I do it, but does not want to see or hear about it).
    Me too....although mine occasionally 'catches' me, and the consequences aren't dire at all. I mostly dress at home, but occasionally wear femme undies/lingerie beneath my 'drab' wear. Other than that, it's an occasional sneaky late night drive, or when I meet another CD for play.

Brenda Jane
    I dress up every weekend now that my wife and I have separated. Last year at Halloween I went to a beauty school and got all dolled up, sculpts, full facial, wig done,etc. I had my ears pierced and went 12 days enfemme. It was wonderful. During that time I bought a set good breastforms. Now I am nore likely than not to be dressed from Friday afternoon to late Sunday night. I have gone to the grocery store and the thrift store shopping. I'm having a harder and harder time staying in drab during the week. This stuff is addictive! The more I do it the more I want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen
    I do it in the kitchen, I do it in the car, I do it when I'm at the park by myself, I do it watching television, I do it in bed, I do it on the phone, I have done it at work, I've done it at my friend's house whilst they were away, I have done it in my yard, I've done it in the bathroom at my girlfriend's apartment in her clothes, I'm doing it right now! Oh we were talking about crossdressing? ooops
    as much as i can as well mostly when going out but have done it a work at least i beat trisha at one thing xxx

Question When?

In my mind: every day!!!

Other: Whenever I can (which is normally the weekend)

Oh! to be free to dress how you like and when you like. how wonderful it would be!

Here I go dreaming again!
    You girls sure are a good influence.

Luv,
    Gabrielle
    Lovin' every minute of it!

Marianne K.

My coming out party!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanygirl
    When do you crosdress? I mainly crossdress when nobody is around. I also do it in stores' like in the dressing rooms.
    I mostly crossdress when nobody is around, but this week is special. I am going to a club tomorrow night with some one I met. Today I am going to get a makeover. I spent two hours in the shower this morning and can't hardly shave much more.

Right now I'm sitting here in a bra panties and a slip writing a little and putting on my make-up a little.

Today I'm wearing a red shirtdress to my appointment. I like wearing it more than any of my other clothes. It has sort of a circle skirt and a wide belt which really pulls you in and keeps you from forgetting your a lady. With this type of dress, no girdles or hip pads are necessary.

I have three outfits I picked out for tomorrow night and just can't make up my mind which one to wear. I have a black suit trimmed in white satin with a rather long skirt. The skirt is slit up the side to mid thigh and has white satin trim down the slit. Another option is the "Little Black Dress".

The last option is a long pink drapeneck dress. It's fairly high cut in the front, but the back plunges down to just to the top of the bra. I also picked up a cute pair of pink and white high heel sandals that look great with it. I favor this one as I can wear a garter belt and stockings instead of p-hose. Another reason it's my favorite is that it's the kind of dress I wanted to wear to the Junior Prom.

Can you help me decide? Gotta go to my makeover appointment. I'll check later on the vote.

I never stop doing it now that I am out of the closet.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

I feel like I'm crossdressing when I have to be in the male mode. Like tomorrow for a doctor's appointment. My cardiologist doesn't know but she may find out someday.
    Kisses, Linda

I work evenings so when I arrive home after midnight I usually slip on some panties and bra/with forms and a night gown. I also have a wig I use just for sleeping purposes, I love the way my hair is messed up in the mornings. Since I live alone, I usually stay en femme until about 1pm or so then start getting ready for work again. Some mornings I stay in my nightgown and robe to fix breakfast then usually change into some type of femme outfit to do the chores. On the weekends, I usually stay dressed the entire time unless I have other plans with friends or family. No one in my life knows my secret and I like it that way. I am planning on joining a tri-ess group in the future to get some help getting out of the house more often. The important thing is dress when you can and as often as makes you happy.

Platinum Member
    and most of all when i am here ............eather that or this would be like a guy thingy .....................and thats just sooooooooooo wrong.........