Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering - fantasies about men?

is in her vest
    I've never fantasised about being with a guy...the thought of any intimacy with a man makes me feel so uncomfortable.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Hi All,
    Fantasy's about men yes, I think dressing as a women an having a man get excited about you is a goal that we all think of. I have to admit that the men I have been with got real excited over me, an yes I was excited my self. I did not have sex with them as Bill C did not , for each of us we have to make that dischicon when the time comes. A lot of us when we started dressing used it for our own excitment. The next step is another man remenber be careful . I know that I am as some would say Bi-curious so when I am out dressed an I turn a man on ,well then moment of truth.
    Josephine

I compare my CDing to costume play and fantasy about men is in the picture. Especially bondage, me or him.

Quote Originally Posted by Josephine 1941 View Post
    Hi All,
    Fantasy's about men yes, I think dressing as a women an having a man get excited about you is a goal that we all think of. I have to admit that the men I have been with got real excited over me, an yes I was excited my self. I did not have sex with them as Bill C did not , for each of us we have to make that dischicon when the time comes. A lot of us when we started dressing used it for our own excitment. The next step is another man remenber be careful . I know that I am as some would say Bi-curious so when I am out dressed an I turn a man on ,well then moment of truth.
    Josephine

Josephine,

I agree that dressing is to excite me. I don't go out dressed,nor do I have much opportunity to stay dressed for a long period of time. so I was wondering if when one is dressed for a long continuous time, 1day, 2 days, do you always fantacise about men during the duration, or does being dressed become more "mudane or normal" and do you begin to look at women just as one does during normal time? Do you desire women during the time of being dressed? I don't understand why men repulse me unless I am dressed and fanticising. I agree with your "be careful" comment. Since I don't think I will ever be going out, I won't have to worry about that.

Laura

Exclamation Never, Ever

Quote Originally Posted by skirt_lover View Post
    Nope sorry, never had any fantasy's about men and if I ever did I would be really concerned.
    Same here, same here.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

No not here. I like my women.

never been interested in men,always like females
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I love females-I like to look at the pretty girls, talk to the beautiful women, and be around as many as possible BUT I when I dress I want to be with a man in a relationship-not just sex-but a relationship where I would look after him and he would look after me!
    I had a boyfriend years ago and I've been with a couple of CD's and it's no problem. There is such a great diversity between straight and gay that " I count nothing human foreign to me!"

Take care ladies

Stella

I do. I have been with a few here and there, and would like to again. I am married and LOVE women, but when the mood is right I find men attractive. I had a bit of fun with a friend when I was like 15, next time was 15 years later and the latest was last year. So, I don't do it much, but my fantasies are 50/50.

Sort of

I find that I fantasize more about being with other CD's than straight or bi men. I consider myself bi-curious... PS driving from CT to NC on June 5th, anyone want to have some fun?

If I'm dressed, all the time. Ive had a couple of experiences with guys when I've been "surprised" in situations where I thought I was alone, hugely enjoyed it & still get excited when I think about them.

I also think there are a lot of "straight" guys out there who can't resist a chance to try something a little different if they think there is no chance of being found out.

No, but gender idenity and sexuiality are separate. follow your heart.
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by tanya50 View Post
    I was wondering if othr girls have fantasies about men when dressed up? I do and was wondering if I was strange or what.
    Not about other guys, I am a heterrosexual male and I am interested in women and what women wear. and at times spend hours looking around in womens clothing stores and in womens sites on the internet.

Smile

Yes I fantasize about a man making love to me and also women, even though I can't but a face on the man. I think for me it's about getting as close to being a woman as I can.

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    Yup, and ONLY when dressed or thinking in femme mode. To me it's not about the men, it's about how they help me feel like a woman.

I've actually had these fantasies for a long time - like a lot of fantasies they seem better off left that way - mainly because it's not very realistic for me to enact them and keep the guy a faceless entity which is what I need. It would be a pretty selfish act by me, although I know lots of guys wouldn't mind.
    That's how I feel too. The fantasies are very nice, but the guy is always a faceless (though anatomically correct) entity. I was very confused about this for a long time, because when I'm in a public place it's the women I'm checking out, not the men. But at some point I started to feel that what I mean when I say "I'm attracted to women" is probably not what the typical guy means when he says that.

Right now I described it by saying my affectional orientation is different from my sexual orientation. My affectional orientation is toward women. My sexual orientation is toward being a woman (and being treated that way).

***Jenna***

Quote Originally Posted by sosoft73 View Post
    well fantasies about men i do when am crossdressed only infact it scares me because it feels so right i get all those feelings i read about GGs have when men are around them or within a given radius, i have an intense desire for women if am not crossdressed, infact if am crossdressed i dont feel desire for women like i do for men thanx.
    This is the way I feel 100%

While I do have fantasies where I am a woman and I am with a man, they are just fantasies. While I was single I gave it a whirl to see if it would be as good as the fantasy. I quickly realized that I do not like men.

While I still enjoy the fantasy the reality was a let down.

I'll bet that there are many that think about it when we are "dolled up", but as far as being there... Not for me!

I've always felt that I should have been a woman, but I've lived most all of my life as a man, so naturally I enjoy being with a woman.
    If I had been raised as a female, maybe that would have been different, but I do fantasize sometimes... But that's all it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Submitting to a cute Hottie is the final validation to all my efforts to obtain the Feminine Mystique. If that makes me Gay so be it.

I Love My High Heels Charlotte1's Avatar
    Nope, only real girls

so far.........................

but i would consider a relationship with another CD if i wasnt with my gf, if that makes sense

'Lotti -x-
    [SIZE="3"]This week, im mainly being ...............a BITCH [/SIZE]

Lady, lover, loose cannon Kiera20mi's Avatar
    holland Michigan. Its By Grand rapids if any one is curious

Thumbs up About guys?

Yes. Although i am bi-sexual Being with a guy is a sensation that my girlfriend and me share. (we use a strap-on)and let me tell you it is very sexy and I love being with guys too.
    ~Kiera :be:

Pantyhose addicted

Men

Someday my dream of being a lesbian with another crossdresser will come true. Any takers?

Yes

I don't mind saying that I do think about being with men when I'm dressed. No desire if I'm not dressed but when I dress, I want to be with men.

huggs

Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna Lynne View Post
    That's how I feel too. The fantasies are very nice, but the guy is always a faceless (though anatomically correct) entity. I was very confused about this for a long time, because when I'm in a public place it's the women I'm checking out, not the men. But at some point I started to feel that what I mean when I say "I'm attracted to women" is probably not what the typical guy means when he says that.

Right now I described it by saying my affectional orientation is different from my sexual orientation. My affectional orientation is toward women. My sexual orientation is toward being a woman (and being treated that way).

***Jenna***
    I think this is a useful way to think about it. Put it together with the fact that for many (including myself) sex does not happen without love, and that is why I couldn't be with a man even though I fantasize about being a woman. I love -- in the sense of butterflies in the stomach, pounding heart, weak knees, and obsessing over how stupid every word must have sounded -- women, not men.

I fantasize

and I have acted on my desires. I must say that men make me feel like a complete "woman", but I am glad to get back into male mode later. When dressed I want to be feminine and savor the moment. Men, as most of us know, want to flatter for a moment and then have you make them feel good. It is a kick, but not something I need or want weekly.