Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just wondering - fantasies about men?

Smile

I must say I too have desires when I transform, but only then. I have had an experience with a man when young, it was rather fun.. It does seem normal to me. NatieBe

I have no thoughts or desires about men. When I'm dressed I'm a lesbian all the way. I simply adore women and everything they stand for, plain and simple.

Well I have to be honest

about this. I was watching TV the other night while dressed enfemme and Jennifer Lopez was in the movie and I just kept smiling all the time she was onscreen. Translation I love women BUT I admit to having attractions to what I call attractive CD gals. I don't know why and don't care I just do. And when dressed it might be fun to go out on a date with a decent guy who treated you with respect. Dining dancing and maybe if the chemistry was right even sex. I don't know. As far as being atracted to men while in drab NO WAY You explain it I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Reneecdinphose View Post
    Any Cd's that fantizies about men , WANT MEN, and in any relm, wouldn't that constitute as you being "GAY", I figure, how about you "Transgender" and transform yourself into the woman that you want to be, and take it like a woman, and get on with you life, don't waste a REAL woman's life for a man that fantizies over "****ING SHIT" sorry.... it is what it is...
    Not into gay men
    A Cd's wife, that fantaizies over...... "Me"
    OMG I'm gay! Who knew? I'd better go and tell my wife. Thanks for enlightening me Renee.

"I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Well I must be gay to then. I better break it to my wife, She love it!! She likes it when I am with a man, can't wait to do it dressed as a girl. I don't care to do it in drab. I just said I was Gay,..oh no I have been labeled, what am I gonna do????AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Geez get with the times.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Life Is Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Well I must be gay to then. I better break it to my wife, She love it!! She likes it when I am with a man, can't wait to do it dressed as a girl. I don't care to do it in drab. I just said I was Gay,..oh no I have been labeled, what am I gonna do????AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

Geez get with the times.
    I think this is a funny thread,
    Just sitting hear reading some posts and thought of the irony of it all.

Years ago, in the USA, Gay men who felt feminine, wore dresses and skirts, lipstick and wigs. After Stonewall, Gay people wanted to be accepted by "society", so they started wearing clothes like everyone else. This trend, to be politically correct and "accepted", has led to dressing in drab and "blending in" with the masses.

So, Gay people have ended up being every where, but invisible at the same time.

I recently read some comments made by twenty something Gay men in New York City, of all places. They where upset because it's getting so hard to distinguish between Gay and straight men at the local taverns.

Seems that so many straight men are dressing in the "metro-sexual" style, semi-fem, and the Gay people keep hitting on guys who turn out to be straight and or married. This has resulted in many rejections, confusion and hurt feelings, not to mention a few punches being thrown.

So, in 2007, Gay men dress drab and CDs dress-up, giggle.

So what?

As far as sexual desires goes, if you're comfortable with yourself, then do what you like.
    Explore, feel, love, share and enjoy life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I Do!!!

Yes I have fantasies about men. I think this is because I consider myself preparing for SRS later on in life.
    I have been diagnosed as a man in a womans' body on more than one occasion.

However, I KNOW I am bi-sexual.

I consider myself very kinky and would not want a romantic meeting. I like to get right to the sex and skip the B.S. that comes with it.

Sasha

yes

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    OMG I'm gay! Who knew? I'd better go and tell my wife. Thanks for enlightening me Renee.

Damn Kerri, now our secret is out for sure. No fun in that. Kind of like "Fried Green Tomatos". The secret of the good tasting barbacue was in the "sauce".

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyT View Post
    I fantasize about an encounter, but what I dream about is a lesbian encounter! Like an encounter with another woman who assumes the dominant role.
    [SIZE="3"]I would have to agree more with you Cindy. I also enjoy looking at tall women and how they pull off their look. I have no problem with cute guys either but find I like the feminine gay ones.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurie909 View Post
    I don't have fantasies about men.....
    *raises an eyebrow* From the looks of your signature, you do like them though.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post

Ahahaha!
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

I'm with Karen. Guilty as charged. When dressed, and a strong man can dominate me and treat me like a woman. Yessssssssssss

Kisses,
    Bobbie

oh yes

I'm bi and once I went over to my male lovers house while wearing womens panties under my male clothes. I didn't know how he would respond to this but I wanted to take the chance. He took off my panties and laied me like a woman. That was a thrill I will never forget or regret.
    Stephanie

Red face Men are more an accessory than a fantasy

I am not sure Men are what I fantasize about, but a man on your arm does lend creedence to your femininity. I love women.So much so that I try to be one. Thats my best explaination.

I have fantasies about men, and that's the first time I have ever said it! Don't have to be dressed, as it is seldom I get that chance, just have to be in that state of mind which is much of the time.

Doubt I will ever act on those feelings but something on me says, ya never know and I doubt I'd refuse the chance if it happened.

That feels nice to finally say it too! :blushing: Thank you

Male attention

I frequently fantasize about having a date with a man, and it's usually arranged by my mom or one of ther friends, since my mom, in my fantasy, is trying to make me, age 8 or 9 in the fantasy, become a girl, since she always wanted a daughter.Well, having me dressed at home, watching her getting dressed and putting on makeup, and having me wear some makeup, she has one of her friends sons ask me out. Wow! This is a turnon for me and the fantasy continues,,,, So , yes I do fantasize about male attention when dressed but have never had the experience
    Hugs, Sally

Jessie my wife is the same, I cannot believe the effect on her when she is just thinking about it. I know it will happen some day, I think I am ready. We did it once but I was in drab, wasn't bad but not what I expected kind of a let down, my wife however WOW she was excited beyond measure. I don't think that being Gay, Bi, OR Hetero is right wrong or otherwise IT JUST IS!!!
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by cd_luvr_2004 View Post
    I don't know if your fantasies are unusual, but ohh how we admirers are grateful for those of you who enjoy allowing a man to take you out, show you off, and experience all of the delights of the sort of special relationship. Nothing is more delightful than spending an evening out with a beautiful woman; dancing, dining, laughing... and seeing the look on other's faces as they realize that I am the lucky guy she will be going home with.

I take it back... the one thing more delightful is being intimately engaged with a woman who wants to be appreciated; and then enjoying the pleasure of that something special extra!

Enjoy who you are and don't deny what you feel!
    Yes CD lover
    I also am an admirer who loves the CD lifestyle and the experience of enjoying the wonderful moments with a "special women" who enjoys being a women to the nines. I love to be out and about and enjoy all the things that man and women enjoy everyday but as you said, the thrill of knowing that we have this wonderful "secret" that only we two know. It really is something special.
    Jerry
    Last edited by lawnmanmo; 04-07-2007 at 09:16 PM.

Well Jessie it's a no glove no love world, as far as you being or not being ready i say "to thine own self be true..." ok maybe some else might have said to, but I really mean it

HI Tanya I have the same fantasies as quite a few guys have seen me on cam and want to date me. I am bi but I am not really sure how much if that makes sense. I think I would love to have a guy touch me and feel me and caress me. I love to dress in 5" stilettos and seamed nylons so much and I know that it turns a lot of them on. One guy contacts me all the time and says whenever I am ready he is.Tammy266

i have to say that I do have fantasies about men when I dress up,(i am bi though) I am too scared to persue them though, just as I am too scared to come out. But I do fantasize about men and I love it, it sucks though that I know I wont be able to do anything about it though

I don't believe you

Quote Originally Posted by Reneecdinphose View Post
    I'm friends with allot of GAY men, and to be honest, the gay men that I assoicate with do not dress up, they are solid in their sexuality and known that they want "Other men", when I talk of them about Cd's changing and becomming gay, they laugh. I've gone into clubs with them and they sit and make fun of the drag queens and the crossdressers, for attempting to be something that they are not,. But in the same recourse I understand what their desire is, "Hello" I'm married to a cross-dresser so I understand the need to be pretty, but when they change their sexual preference for the reason of costume play, it's gone to far. "GAY" men like "Men" not women, and any man that dresses in drag, wouldn't attract such a "Man's Man", they'll attract nothing other then what they are and what they are reselembling.
    Gay men are attracted to men, not women.... not cross dressers... "MEN"
    His Wife.
    You really seem to be frightened by the whole thing. Are you really that worried that a gay man will run off with your husband? I don't think gay men are at all as simplistic as you describe them. I think they are as varied and complex as the rest of us. Meaning that if a gay man saw a man in a dress his desires would be compelled by his taste, not whether the man was in a dress or in a Brooks Brothers suit. It's freaked out women such as yourself that cause half of the anxiety in the world. The other half? Go figure.
    Once bitten, always smitten

To fantasize about woman takes a great deal of effort for me, which is something that I cannot do, although I still look at them.
    Having fantasies about man comes naturally, I have so many guys I have a crush on that I wish I was a GG.

fantasies

I do at times, especially when partying,

fantasies

I'll tell you ladies my true fantasy is to partner up with one of you hotties, we must look our hottest right down the panties. Excuse me for being so brutally honest. Riema's here