Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how much do we spend ?

how much do we spend ?

As i look at all the pictures of all the girls here that look so fine,a guestion pops up,how much do we spend on fem clothes,me i don't think i spend enough,i usually buy at use clothing stores but I usually never find clothes i like or fit me for that matter.I can never really fine clothes that i like at dept stores,I guess you could say i'm a little pickly,ok i'm very pickly.I do spend a lot on bras,panty hose and panties.I buy so many matching bras and panties that i have my SO doing it now.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Probably too much and not enough! That is the way I think, confused and enjoying it.

OMG! Way too much. But how can you pass up that sale at Maceys.....

Shop on!

Hugs...

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

way way way too much.
    tiffany, but fun

Aspiring Member
    Let's see in the last year I've bought a total of 5 pairs of pants, a few shirts, and one sweatshirt, and one pair of shoes. I'd say I keep spending to a minimum. But I am trying to watch what I spend and keep an eye out for true sales.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Way too much!!! I've been in the KITCS syndrome for nine-plus years. What makes matters worse, it seems that my wife buys two outfits for every one tht I buy! Oh well . . .

An awful lot to be honest, but in my defence these are my everyday clothes.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

How much do I $pend? More than I $hould. In fact MUCH more than I $hould.

Not that I have tons of clothes but I do have enough to last two weeks without any repeats, if I had the chance to spend a full two weeks completely dressed.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I don't spend a lot of money, and I always shop frugally. I always look for clearance items and sales, when I do spend a bit. With the $$ my wife spends on clothing, there's not much left for me! But, we are about the same size, and we share some items.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Not that much I tend to control it if I did not my wife would sat my turn
    Angie

Place a Newportnews catalogue in front of me and watch my will power hit rock bottom. Shoes are another matter. My wife is crazy about shoes and is always looking for stores with a "Buy one and get one free" sales. Maybe it is a means to justify her purchase, but she tends to buy a pair only if I select the "get one free" half. Gee, what a horrible position to behold!

Do I spend too much on clothes? Absolutely yes, but it is a condition I have learned to endure.

Babette

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    Well between the clothes, 20 something pairs of shoes, make up, the occasional pedicure, and other MUST haves. Lets just say that the stock prices might fall a bit if I stop buying at certain places.
    Erika Leigh

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Do to spending so much money on fem items. I'm at the point now where I have to avoid even going near or looking at adverstisement for clothes stores. Although this does not help me much when shopping online. Jocelyn

Sometimes I think it's way too much, and other times it's not enough. I never seem to have enough clothes. I don't buy men's clothes anymore and maybe that's wrong. Even when I'm dressed as a guy, I'm dressed as a girl. I feel like a girl, no matter now I'm dressed.

Well, I guess that my spending is kind of normal. I never did do much clothes shopping for men's stuff. Mostly socks, t's and shorts, but now I have changed from the men's dept to the ladies. I like it that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've ordered some dresses a few times through Victoria's secret and spent over $100 each time, but I haven't ordered anything so far this year.
    However, I have been visiting the local thrift stores and have bought some nice clothes.
    There was this one Goodwill store I went to a few times and I ended up buying a one piece yellowish beige dress, with a floral pattern, a pink two-piece suit skirt and top, 7 tops, and 3 skirts. All in all, I must've spent close to, or over, $100 for everying. Most of these items were less than $5.00, but the most expensive was the pink two-piece dress at $30 because they sold the skirt and the top separately. I really loved how it looked so got it anyway.

I went to another thrift store (Salvation Army) and bought a two nice looking skirts. One, I only paid 75 cents and the other I paid $2.50 and both were half off.

I also recently, went to my local Wal-mart and bought a matching skirt and top, and a white and green sweater top. The one you see in my avatar photo.
    All of those totalled up to about $45 at Wal-mart.
    Last edited by joann07; 03-25-2007 at 11:44 AM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

Shop til I drop

I spend a bunch! cause..............I am worth it. Clothes,make-up,shoes,manicures,pedicures,laser treatments,boobs.
    I do however shop downtown where prices are almost if not quite wholesale.
    And the great thing about shopping in the "fashion district",as it's called is that it's one stop shopping...clothes,shoes,make-up,sexy under things,wigs. If it has to do with a girl,you name it..you can get it there!
    I didn't scrimp on my boobs or the laser treatments though.....didn't want to come out looking like i went to boobs r us.

Steph

~*Dreadful Beauty*~ marissa_darling's Avatar
    I probably spend way too much.

No I don't spend to much, most guys I know spend there money on golf clubs fishing gear, boats, and a lot of things that I could never spend that much on clothes, wigs and shoes, I couldn't store that much. So no I don't think I spend too much!
    Not being into a lot of guy hobbies, leaves a lot of room for girl hobbies, such as shopping!
    Tina B.

A lot more than I'd like. I have a weakness for cashmere.

I agree, I've spent too much but not enough. It keeps me out of trouble though. (So Far)

Jasmine

There are some things . . .

. . . that its best not to dwel upon!
    I have purchased probably half of my fem clothes at thrift stores, but even so, building two wardrobes is NOT cheap!
    Kim

I'm a student so my available funds are in very short supply! By most peoples' standards I have spent very little but to me it is quite a bit. The course I'm doing requires all my holiday time working for nothing so I am continually poor! One more year and I will qualify and should hopefully have much more cash!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    An awful lot to be honest, but in my defence these are my everyday clothes.
    same as lisa , but i have wayyyy to many cloths and when i see something i like i just have to get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just another 'Gurl'
    I have spent an awful lot at on women's clothes. But I think I maybe starting to slow down on my spending. I am now starting to focus in a different direction. I suppose I want to pass and have finally come to the conclusion that the clothes are always passable it is me who is not and no amount of clothes will change that. So now I am leaning more toward makeovers and that kind of thing. Ah the application of makeup. I do have a sneaking feeling makeovers and makeup is not going to be any cheaper than clothes. OH well
    Just another man in a dress

Jean and I went looking for a gown this weekend. It was a hard thing for me to do, due to the fact that I use a pair of crutches to get around! Shopping was such a pleasure before I broke my ankle. We did not find anything locally. This morning, Jean looked through some cataloges and found a gorgeous gold gown! It will be here Wednesday! Now I have to go shoe shopping! I haven't bought a pair since I broke my ankle. That has been over three weeks without a shoe fix! I plan on doing something about that real soon!
    Love, Davida