Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhibitionism

Exhibitionism

Exhibitionisim.....does it go hand in hand with what we are. My wife suggests that I am seriously guilty of such with my photos in 360 & avatar. Discuss....

Exhibitionsm, I think some.

She is part right. I also, have pics of me, on some alternative sites, but, have never met up, with any admirer yet. I think there is something in cd's, that wants to be seen, first of all us, in ladie's clthes, and we would love to be seen by others, as nice looking ladies. I think there are a number of factors, which make us do this, and want to be seen dressed up. We are complex beings, capable of change, over our lifetimes. I hope to not be dressing, or dressing as much, as I get older. It takes a lot of energy, I just don't have anymore, but, when I do dress, it is so much thrill! But, with my broad shoulders, and height, I tend to look like a very tall man in a dress!!!!

Beats me??

I just like to dress up pretty and go out in public...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

makeup by paintball :)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by silkie h View Post
    Exhibitionisim.....does it go hand in hand with what we are. My wife suggests that I am seriously guilty of such with my photos in 360 & avatar. Discuss....
    you prob feel free'r on a forum with like minded ppl , thats why , its the feeling of at last .......

is a new day , is a new life for me and im feeling GOOD

Just another 'Gurl'
    Too a certain extent I would consider myself an exhibitionist. I like to have my pantie lines showing and my bra straps being just a little bit visible when I am walking down the street or in a shop.
    Just another man in a dress

Before finding this site, I thought all were exhibitionists and much more! However, now I have a much better picture of this life and think it just depends on the person, their age and why they crossdress. Having a picture online to me is not necessarily exhibitionism to me. It depends on the picture.

Banned Read only
    certainly not in the rest of my life, but showing off is a basic part of dressing for me. Then again, talk to any collector or hobbyist and they'll drag you to see their stuff. If you're enthusiastic about something, it's natural to show it off. the difference is that unlike those that go to car shows or such, our body - clothes and makeup - is the show. Let's just say it's the payoff for a lot of work.

Guilty... But pardoned and thanked!

If you are guilty then please accept the wholehearted gratitude of those of us who don't look nearly as lovely yet still appreciate the wonders of those "gurls" who can and do share their inner beauty!

I've never been one for pics of myself really. When I first came here, I used an avatar but due to inferences I wasn't who I said I was, I finally decided to get a little minicam to show the real me. I show various looks, it's true but I do it mostly for self critiquing. I could honestly care less whether anyone else thinks I "pass" or not. I'm comfortable with being who I am and that is the main thing. I wouldn't accuse anyone else of being an exhibitionist, though, some folks just like to take pics.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I think the photos, for many of us who are not even close to 24/7, prove we exist. It's our life till we get an opportunity to be female again.

Now if you love showing your tons of underwear photos maybe you ARE an exibitionist.

Emily Ann

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Exhibitionist? No, not I. Maybe that's probably more of a cross dressers thing? When I go out, I try to blend in. I don't do the uniform thing and wear jeans, but quite a number of women don't wear them all the time either. So I can still blend without dressing down too far.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Last edited by Christina Nicole; 03-30-2007 at 05:37 PM.
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

I'm a exhibitionist I wear tank tops with bra straps showing or a clearly woman's top I don't try to pass.

Nope ! Always a lady first and last !

I don't think it's that at all. seems to me that if you've spent your entire life hiding that you might want to be "seen".
    We all want to be acknowledged and recognized.
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silkie h View Post
    Exhibitionisim.....does it go hand in hand with what we are.
    I don't even have an avatar here, let alone posted any pictures. There are a few pictures of me on our local club web site, but I'm not one for moving love to the camera.

I have gone to nudist camp and enjoyed it -- but, oddly enough, nudist camps are not about exhibitionism.

I have a bit of theoretical exhibitionism: I'd like to be able to show off nice cleavage, preferably real (the forms I've found aren't close enough to real for this purpose... and it's different for it to be your own.)

Guilty as charged.
    I don't pass, I'm 6'3" and over 300# but I enjoy dressing up and going out.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I didn't feel like i needed to show a pic of my self either. I was told not too by a couple of good friends. This is the only place i have my en femme pic on so far and it will probly but the only.
    I do i have the desire to show the world, but i don't think there ready as of yet and neither am i.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

My photos have been exhibitionist in the past... someone might say they still are hehehehe However, I'm not as bad as I was when I had a really decent body in my true Burlesque period.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

say-- wha..

...t.... yeah oh well ....I'm over that self (or otherwize) imposed "angst" eh?? xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Exhibitionist?

I wear clothes that millions of women wear to casual and formal occasions.

If they are Exhibitionist, then I'M BUSTED! (pun, and congnitive dissonance intended!)

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

An exhibitionist nope!! Proud of who I am becoming yes!!! I do like putting pics on here because you all make me feel great about myself which to be honest most of the time I don't so thank you all xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I do like putting pics on here because you all make me feel great about myself which to be honest most of the time I don't so thank you all xx Felix
    Awwwww... but you're lovely
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Exhibitionist? nope not me......i hate any form of attention directed at me

Ooooooooooo guilty.........on so many levels lol.

Michelle.

I hate cameras. I hate attention. I am comfortable with who I am, and will always try to blend in the mainstream of society. I dress my age, and it is a conservative , somewhat casual dressy look that works for me. No ****ty stuff unless at home!