Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: manboobs

Banned Read only

Smile manboobs

This question is really directed at crossdressers like myself. i've just seen an article on UK television about more and more men developing what has been termed" manboobs". I personally would be horrified as i like my bodybuilding as well as crossdressing, but I wondered how many of you would welcome this development and what do you think the implications to your partner and role as a male would be?

I don't think it would be problem at all. I have small man breasts. I judge they are about a A size. They are more noticalbe when I am standing over the sink brushing my teeth. As I bend over a little and look down I can see them very well. I once read an article that stated that the more hormons and chemicals enter the food chain, ground water, and etc, the more it will affect everyone. The article went on that in the future (100-200 years), both men and women will have breasts, similar body build, and facial figures.

Hmm well man boobs made my wife start playing with nipples, she now likes teasing me about having breasts and thinks its funny that I'm really not bothered

Smile

i have had breasts for a long time and love them , my wife absolutly loves my breasts as well . i wish they were bigger though

I love my boobs

Slip Lover

Manboobs

Horice, at age 47 you should have little to no manboobs, but waite a while and, if you are lucky enough to reach age 74, you too will have manboobs. It's just a matter of time.

Ashley

I'm with Hottie

[SIZE="3"]I'm in total agreement with Hottie about my boobs. I even wear a bra. Doctors have told me that I should have been reduced. Not a chance.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Quote Originally Posted by horice 3 View Post
    I personally would be horrified as i like my bodybuilding as well as crossdressing, but I wondered how many of you would welcome this development
    I used to workout too. But after accepting myself as TG, I noticed that my chest became breasts, more round and went from a one inch protrusion to a two and a half inch protrusion. And I love them.

and what do you think the implications to your role as a male would be?
    None, what so ever! I accept myself as being a whole person. More than a male/man, part woman and part man, I'm now complete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As a child around age 10 or so I really wanted "boobs" to be like a girl more for the attention than anything else. Then I began to realize that I would get "attention" but not the sort I wanted. Soon enough I abandonded that thought. However for some reason I kinda "grew" them over the next 15 yrs. Would get teased about them in high school and quite often while I was in the military. Really didn't like the fact that I had them. Just NEVER wore any sort of plain "T" shirt or any kind of polop shirt. Mostly loose fitting button up shirts. Since I become aware of myself, I'm glad I have them now. They were bigger when I had some extra "poundage" but now they're still somewhat "there" and it doesn't bother me. I still don't wear "T" shirts but that's mostly to disguise my bra more than anything else.
    I had asked my DR. about gynocomastia (sp?) and a blood test was done. Bad luck, I "failed" it. However I did say to my wife that the Dr. mentioned if I felt better wearing a bra then go ahead and wear one. (ok ok I fibbed, so what?)
    The point is I have "manboobs" that can do decent justice to a 38B bra.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I love mine!!! Wish I didn't have the brain tumor that caused them... But that's life... Good, bad, and the pretty!!

And the term "manboobs" sure sounds like a man came up with that one... A woman would have said "man breasts" or "feminiized male breats"... Lol

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-27-2007 at 02:34 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I love the way my nipples show through my camisoles.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I love mine!!! Wish I didn't have the brain tumor that caused them... But that's life... Good, bad, and the pretty!!

And the term "manboobs" sure sounds like a man came up with that one... A woman would have said "man breasts" or "feminiized male breats"... Lol

Love Karren

I've heard "man-tits" more often, and it's not meant to be flattering. And women certainly are not lacking in the snarky gene.

This question is really directed at crossdressers like myself. i've just seen an article on UK television about more and more men developing what has been termed" manboobs". I personally would be horrified as i like my bodybuilding as well as crossdressing, but I wondered how many of you would welcome this development and what do you think the implications to your partner and role as a male would be?
    Your talking about the BBC image series of programmes such as Lucy - The teenage transexual (http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/progra...nssexual.shtml ) etc.

Well it depends on the feelings you were going through along with the fact that you could quite happily live with them and fit them into your life, embrace them in fact. Along with the point that if you're happy with your masculinity then you'll be able to feel comfortable with your body without being emasculated. Thus I don't see why "manboobs" should be a problem! Besides you could easily press them in to fit within the "normal" parameters of the human male figure.

Thus I'm happy with my masculinity and as such it wouldn't effect me that much apart from the fact that I could have a lot of fun with them!

Thats my

Scarlett

manboobs

Used to be selfconscious about my boobs and would wear a shirt to the beach etc. But now I consider them an asset which helps fill my bra. Wish they wern't so hairy thou!

I love mine too

I developed them at puberty and they are now a B/C cup with big puffy nipples. My current GF loves them and sucks my nipples and plays with them when we make love whether I am dressed as Sylvia or not. I wear a bra allot

I have really small manboobs, my friends used to always call them moobs, but I do wish they were bigger!

Tess

I have enough to almost make a B cup. I had a heart problem and also I have very low testostoron. My cardiologist put me on Spiro. As a result they developed over a 18 month period.

I got worried as my nipples started to really hurt! Even went to a doctor to see if I had breast cancer or something.

Now I love them. I have thought about suppliments to make them bigger as I don't ever plan to take hormones.

I can use some
    Angie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's funny you should mention bodybuilding as I used to be (somewhat) of a bodybuilder. When I stopped I also started wearing bras and I have found that I have muscle atrophy everywhere except the protrusions of my pecs which still stick out a little but they are more "saggy" now and more "man-boob like".

My pecs are very "loose" until I flex them then they do become firmer, but of course, nowhere near as hard as before.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I enjoy what I got, Sometimes I wish they where a bit bigger

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley1 View Post
    Horice, at age 47 you should have little to no manboobs, but waite a while and, if you are lucky enough to reach age 74, you too will have manboobs. It's just a matter of time.

Ashley
    Ashley is correct! At age 47 I had a very flat (A--?) and now at age 74 I am a perfect 40 B on my way to C! That measurement was done by an SA in Victoria's Secret. She complimented on them and said how nice I looked in the lacy bra I was wearing when I went in the store. Needless to say, I left the store with several new bra's!! Love my boobs!!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I'm fond of my tiny things but I'm not happy about the growth of my belly

The World is getting heavier, so logically we should be seeing an increase in fatty tissue deposits in the Breast Area. Women know that often when they lose weight, one of the first areas to go....the breasts. So, it should be about the same for us guys. More weight=more boobs!

Per my Taber's Medical Dictionary: "Gynecomastia, (which is what a lot of us think we have), is an abnormally large mammary gland in the male, often secreting milk." Since nobody has related any stories about becoming a wet Nurse, I will assume it's probably not that, so we are back to the extra weight theory or some drug.

I read that if you spend a lifetime smoking a lot of dope, you can often see a signifigant increase in breast developement. Hope you all aren't doing "chronic" all the time, that's associated with a lot of other problems too, problems you probably don't want!

Personally, mine aren't big. But with a lot of tape and very tight bras, I manage to get a decent effect. would be really neat to try having my own for a change.

Peace and Love, Joanie

i kind of like my boobs and so does my wife

susie

Smile boobs

Quote Originally Posted by fun4metoo2004 View Post
    I have enough to almost make a B cup. I had a heart problem and also I have very low testostoron. My cardiologist put me on Spiro. As a result they developed over a 18 month period.

I got worried as my nipples started to really hurt! Even went to a doctor to see if I had breast cancer or something.

Now I love them. I have thought about suppliments to make them bigger as I don't ever plan to take hormones.
    This is almost exactly the same as my story except the reason for the spiro.