Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: manboobs

I've had breasts since 13-14 years old. They are visibly noticeable to everyone... What impact have they had?... Well usually negative to be honest so I was quite negative about them for a long time. I guess now I'm happy with them and am even proud of the little fellas *awwww so cute* lol...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Smile I Have Some Boobs

I am almost a B cup been taking breast enhancment pills that worked on me very well i am trying to get to a full B and maybe a C. look at my Avitar it is all me with a little help.
    Mistybtm

What supplement are you taking, and how long to develop what you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    I am almost a B cup been taking breast enhancment pills that worked on me very well i am trying to get to a full B and maybe a C. look at my Avitar it is all me with a little help.
    Mistybtm

Feel free to message me.x Natalie tv's Avatar
    I used to be very self concious about my chest.....but now i love them and do all i can to enhance them......my wife loves to play with them
    [SIZE="5"]NAT.xx [/SIZE]

Full 38B and love 'em!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Manboobs IE breasts on a man

Hi Everyone: I was told by my mates mother (when I was 14yo) "You should be wearing a bra, your nipples R as big as mine" and of course I had puffy little boy tits at the time.

Perhaps that is why I picked up my older sisters black lace underwire off the floor and whipped off my Tshirt and put my arms thru the straps.

All I know for certain in retrospect is; I had/have breasts and I was changed in that instant into a lofelong crossdresser.

As for the term "manboobs" I think that is used if the speaker is not trying to insult or malign the object of the comment. I have been told by women I have "bitchtits" which is rather insulting and that of course was the intent.

I started as a 14yo filling my older sisters 36B like I had been measured for it. Now I wear a 42C and fill it without forms, albeit I wear full coverage minimizer styles that have much less volume in the cups.

I have felt a bounce before when I walk and of course I love the feeling and shape and look of having breasts. I prefer the word breasts, and tits, its irrelevant that I am a man, all mammals have tits.

Banned Read only

Smile Manboobs

Appologies for the terminology. I guess because I am a competitive bodybuilder, I get Judged on muscle definition and to have breast tissue would be counter productive to my recognition as a national competitor and so infringe on my male persona. Thanks for the replies, they were very informative

I am a little overweight so I've got about an A cup, I am really trying to get in shape though so I assume what I've got will soon dissapear, btw did anyone see "Fight Club", Meatloaf was in the movie and he was a bodybuilder who developed "bitch tits" as they lovingly called them from taking too many steroids I believe, dont know if this can happen but it's interresting.
    A Member of the Revolution.

I don't have any "manboobs" but would like a little to help with cleavage. I hardly have enough skin there to make it work!!!

Love my natural 38A's. They fit so well under my forms to give me a 38D!
    Susann_Gardener

I have also had them since I was a teenager. I am now in my 50s and accept them as so does my wife. While some might consider it a blessing, they have been nothing but a headache for me. A man with breasts just do not cut it in locker rooms, beaches, etc, and having nipples sticking out of my shirts does attract unwanted attention. Funnything, I find no sexual excitement from mine or wearing a bra, but my wife's do continue to be of very high interest to me. Explain that to me!?!
    Last edited by AllyM; 03-28-2007 at 01:04 PM.
    Ally

Some have all the luck i wouldn't mind some "man boobs".
    I must have been at the back of the que when they were handing them out
    Still i have started seeing a shrink with the aim to starting HRT

I think they're something that grows with age on most males. I've got a couple of little AA size boobs and would much like them to grow. The wife likes them and I think she would be happy with a bit more. At present I use silicone enhancer forms on them to fill an A cup, which is comfortable and suits the look that I like. I would just as soon the A cupful was all mine though.

Banned Read only Reneecdinphose's Avatar
    I'm not a Cd but I am married to one, and to be honest, I am attracked to men that have the "Hard Body" type, I like tanning, and I like my man to look the same, trim, muscles, and tanned, . I know a co-worker doing the man-boob thing, and too be honest I am totally turned off by it, In a way it's like competeting with what wasn't given to you, and competeting with your "Wife" .. I say remain the man that you are hard body and all.... you can still make yourself pretty, and feel silky and have the best of both worlds.
    His Wife

What is Spiro?

I have a 38A and wouldnt 'mind it becoming 38B

There is a serious travesty with the terminology used! I'm disgusted!! :mad:

I think the technical term is "moobs".

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    There is a serious travesty with the terminology used! I'm disgusted!! :mad:

I think the technical term is "moobs".

Funny Kimberly but gimme some of those moobs or implants if there are any generous doners out there

It is possible for a man to develop "bitch tits" (hate that phrase) from taking steroids. The steroids provide testosterone and the pitutary gland stops producing it. When the steroid user stops the use of the steroid the pitutary galnd often times does NOT start producing testosterone. Without the testosterone feminizing of the male body begins and female breasts begin to develop. I have never seen then develop to the size that Meatloaf had in the movie and without adding estrogen I don't think it is possible ( don't trust Hollywood for accurare information).

By the way the breast tissue developed this way will not go away. If you are thinking this might be a way to grow female breasts understand that taking steroids increases your chance of developing liver cancer 5,000%. Not worth it!
    Dana Fleming

Quote Originally Posted by horice 3 View Post
    This question is really directed at crossdressers like myself. i've just seen an article on UK television about more and more men developing what has been termed" manboobs". I personally would be horrified as i like my bodybuilding as well as crossdressing, but I wondered how many of you would welcome this development and what do you think the implications to your partner and role as a male would be?
    My Gynecomastia started at puberty. It was an embarassment for many years and nothing could be done other than breast reduction surgery.
    I stuck with it and over time I became more comfortable with my situation.
    Of course ones weight can have direct relation to the size of ones breasts.....you will see a lot of big T gals that have unbeleivable cleavage....mostly fat.
    I found when I started losing weight so did my chest.
    Thankfully I still have something there but nothing like when I was 30 lbs heavier

Through the years all of my dates, girlfriends and 2 wives (not at the same time...lol) ..I never had any negative comments from them, it was the way I was and they accepted me as me
    I have walked/swam the beaches of Mexico, Hawaii, Dominican Republic and Cuba.....if anything was said by anyone, it was kept to themselves....now if I was insecure....I would have a real issue with all this.
    If someone is so concerned that their partner be a Ken doll....I wish you well.....If I love someone, that is the only thing that matters.
    So if the partner gets ill or hurt and no longer lives up to the ideal stereo type...do you get up and leave?
    I find it difficult to beleive that anyone would be so shallow.

Diane
    >^..^<
    Last edited by Diane CDN; 03-29-2007 at 12:49 AM. Reason: addition

am a chubby person... since long i have had good sizes tits... they certainly r good nuf to be called Breasts... many of my male friends have said i have to wear Bra for em... Few of em dont know that i do wear... But one thing .. I love my boobs... Feel gr8....

I've got a little something up there and can fill an A cup. I would love more and hope over time the girls continue to grow. Maybe if I wore more bras............
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]