Thread: Spring Time

Spring Time

Hello girls, Well it is spring and with a couple of 80 degree days I want to get dressed even more. Seems that during the winter I get depressed and don't feel like dressing as much as I do in the warmer weather. Then when spring comes I want to be the true me. I love the brighter colors of spring and summer. Anyone else feel this way?
    Hugs Jodi Lynn

Sounds like your SAD.

Seasonal Attitude Disorder...? Something like that. Something seasonal.

Spring in the UK is always a bit dubious -- I need some cardigans or little jumper-y type things.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Oh yeah, love the spring! Got out yesterday in a tank top and short shorts with my shaved legs hangin' out and washed the car.
    Love the warm weather. Can't stand the cold.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Well ya
    Angie

Jodi 80 degrees in Michigan had me out and shopping for some new spring outfits. I need that Easter Dress. The rain slow me a little but went out again today. Have a closet full of spring things. Plus the spring makeup fads.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I'm looking forward to some of those kind of days but so far here in cenral NY 50 to 55 is the best so far. Can't wait to get the camis out. And I look forward to nicer shopping days too because I'd much rather wear hi-heel sandals over boots in the snow.
    Kisses, Linda

Actually........ No!! I hate warmer weather for a number of reasons... Makeup and heat don't mix... I don't have the body for those skimpy little outfits.... And since I'm into crossdressing not crossUNdressing the more fem clothing the better... Cool spring days are fine, summer stinks!!! Love fall and winter the best and who said you can't wear pretty colors at times other than spring anyway?? Hehe

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I love spring and summer -- both the seasons and the fashions of the seasons. It is a bit more of a challenge to dress well and try to pass, but... if it's worth doing it is worth doing it well.

Karen, try mineral powder foundations. They don't melt off. And get a little purse size package of blotting paper. (Here is the first reference google found, but you can find them nearly everywhere.)

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

I too can get depressed during the winter. The lack of daylight triggers this in many people in the northern climates. I take Celexa to boost my serotonin levels and it seems to help alot. I do really love the Spring days we get in about May. Not too hot, not too cold. A nice breeze to flutter the skirt and hair. You can leave the heavy coat behind and just enjoy walking outside again!

Sally