Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So how would you feel? - switching "bits"

I would think that part of my life's dream has come true. I would quickly make an appointment with my therapist who is also an endochronologist and have him put me on HRT right away. I would then start planning for the rest of the changes I would need.

Bonnie

I had to think about this one as a GG...

married to a TG. I am at the point that if Carin were to wake up changed I would be just fine with it. I am not sure about how Carin would feel however, lol. Obviously I have way more time on my hands to post than she does.

Louise.

The trouble with a total fantasy question is that it generates a lot of fantasy answers. I would say it's impossible to predict how I would feel if it happened as described.
    There are people on this forum who are contemplating or undergoing gender reassignment surgery and perhaps they have more of an insight about this.
    Myself I have never contemplated getting rid of the male bits. They don't get in the way of me expressing my femme side.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Banned Read only

Boy he is lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Carin's Wife GG View Post
    married to a TG. I am at the point that if Carin were to wake up changed I would be just fine with it. I am not sure about how Carin would feel however, lol. Obviously I have way more time on my hands to post than she does.

Louise.
    My wife would have a cow. Not that she has even touched it in months. If it happened I suspect with a little care, showers baths. She would not know for months.

I would rather magically have breasts though. She would not divorce me on that if she new I had nothing to do with it.

Would love a girls "in and out bits" (to quote Kryten from Red Dwarf).

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Plumber View Post
    You woke up tomorrow morning and your male "bits" were now female "bits". But the rest of you body was the same from the waist up?
    would love it,no more tucking and hiding the buldge and i don't expect the wife would notice so no problem there
    In the garden of life another flower blossoms is that really me

I know it sounds corny...

Quote Originally Posted by janedoe311 View Post
    My wife would have a cow. Not that she has even touched it in months. If it happened I suspect with a little care, showers baths. She would not know for months.

I would rather magically have breasts though. She would not divorce me on that if she new I had nothing to do with it.

Would love a girls "in and out bits" (to quote Kryten from Red Dwarf).

but I feel like the lucky one!

Louise.

Banned Read only
    personaly and from my so we would rather that the top half changed and not the bottom

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    It would make dressing easier & easier. I could live with the change, so yes.

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    I could handle it quite easily. Colleentg said it right," I'd amire the new un-buldge". Marisa