Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So how would you feel? - switching "bits"

It would be kind of cool. But I would probably spend the first day squatting over a mirror staring at it and wishing that I had female hips, boobs, and butt and would also be wishing that I did not have to shave my face. If it came with all the other good female things (no menstruation, breast cancer, etc.), then I would want it. Otherwise I might want to change back.

Quote Originally Posted by cherylsbro View Post
    It would be kind of cool. But I would probably spend the first day squatting over a mirror staring at it and wishing that I had female hips, boobs, and butt and would also be wishing that I did not have to shave my face. If it came with all the other good female things (no menstruation, breast cancer, etc.), then I would want it. Otherwise I might want to change back.

I totally agree about breast cancer and cervical cancer too .. our family are prone to both, but whilst many women complain, quite rightly, about menstruation, it is part and parcel of the real deal. btw There are equally debilitating irregular but often more painful male equivalents but men have either the stupidity, embarrassment, naivity or chivalry, depending on one's view, not to complain collectively
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina View Post
    Oooooh! The most expensive part taken care of! I like the Everything Changed fantasy better, though...
    Yeah, but for the expensive part they put you under and you wake up changed. With HRT you get to see things develop, just as it should have been. I don't know, I kind of like that idea better than presto changeo.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

I would not leave the house. I would be occupied. hahaha
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Hips and Butt Included?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy07 View Post
    Your one nasty girl Amy ! But I'd be doing the same things !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy07 View Post

Good point! a brand new toy!

To be completely honest....I would be ok with it. While I am still "coming out" as Sarah, it is who I have felt I have been inside since I was a child.

I have had a fear of the actual real life steps I would have to take to become Sarah full time...if I woke up tomorrow and my body became Sarah's, I would be truly happy. I'm sure there would be a element of shock but I would feel in a way free...

Now that said, I wouldn't feel right if I didn't have breasts to go with the fantasy. my dream regarding this would be to wake up with the proper womanly proportions. Otherwise if I woke up and it wasn't right I'd do whatever I could to make it right.

I have often gone to bed at night wishing I could wake up as Sarah. I know that should be plain as day for me to maybe perhaps seek becoming her, but it's not as easy as that in the life I lead. I am better off than some as I don't have a significant other (*cry*) and few friends to shun me for it (the couple I do have know about this)

*sigh* this topic kind of made me sad because I would do anything for a magic button I could press and be a woman. And I don't need one to press to go back. I wouldn't want to.

....ok I admit I'd miss Mr Happy a LITTLE. but only at play time...and I'm sure I'd have other ways to play anyway so I'd get over it. And I always sit to pee anyway

I would love it! Something i have wished for most of my life. Real breast would be great but hey can be bought and look good. Real bits below beats fake plumbing any day. I might miss the bits i have now for a minute or two but that is just one set, with the new bits i can have as many male bits as i want!

Makes me wonder how the symbiotes on DS9 felt when their host died and they woke up in the body of the opposite sex.

There was a story on espn radio yesterday about a wife cutting of the twigs and berries and feeding them to the neihbors dog
    Really not sure as if the long term of this would be good for married life.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Michelleupnorth michelleupnorth's Avatar
    Yuck, it would have to be all woman for me.

Not Nasty.....

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Your one nasty girl Amy ! But I'd be doing the same things !
    LOL Not nasty, just realistic, hon.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

It would be a dream come true, or at least partly true...

Smile

it would be great and i would go with it and enjoy it fully.

Banned Read only
    Although I would love to have a vagina I would not do this without a complete transformation of body including hips, breasts, hair, and face. A man with a vagina is a total disaster! Wouldn't want to be lesbian!

I want the whole female package!

well i would find me a good looking guy and get my knees up to my ears and ........ note to self don't post when getting drunk have to turn off computer before i get in to trouble bye
    hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It would be interesting to say the least. I've always wondered how it would feel to have the equipment that matches the other half of my personna. Everything would fit much better. Of course, I'm sure that I would miss my male parts after a while.
    Debra

Well if I need one I could strap one on for the wife
    Angie

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

so how would you feel

All or nothing for me. I like the way I am and so does my wife so why change it. If I wasn't happily married I would live as a woman all the time but wouldn't lose the equipement.

Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
    How would I feel, fantastic, a dream come true. The only downside I can see is always having to sit.
    its no problem always having to sit just no moor splashing thats all hahaha

Ah now to add a little bit more for discussion:

If you had the plumbing producing the chemicals would'nt the rest of the body follow?

How would your SO respond?

That would make my life so much easier! My male bits do nothing but get me in trouble! It would be so wonderful to have the plumbing match how I feel inside.. I have been feeling more & more like I need to live full time as a female, but it would cost me everything I have worked my whole life to get. Job, car, home, SO, everything.. & still it might be worth it!

If I had a choice I would prefere boobs. I would not want female bits because the thought of what they are designed to accomodate would make me sick

I think my first thought would be that I have just saved $20,000 (or whatever.)

Love

Minerva

I would prefer to keep what i have. The upper parts are what I want to change.