View Poll Results: Do you dress more in fem when things are not going right?

Voters
208. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

147 70.67%
  • No

61 29.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you dress in fem more when things are not going right?

Do you dress in fem more when things are not going right?

I seem to dress more in fem when I get depressed, or when my male identity is having bad times(work, relationships, etc.). I was wondering if others do the same.
    LOL
    Tamera

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    No, anymore I tend to dress as much as possible dpressed or not.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Actually that one way I realize I'm getting depressed is when Charlie starts coming on strong.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I don't dress fully very often but I just can't seem to care about it when I'm feeling off. Even my interdressing becomes a case of the first two things I grab that match are what I wear that day.

Yes I Do! It's everyday stress that causes me to find refuge in CDing. Thinking about dressing thru the day is kinda like seeing a light house or the light at the the end of the tunnel. Fetishes aside, love being en femme! Its a relief from the everyday world.

Yes, it helps a lot, for me. It's better than turning to drugs or alcohol. I get into something so feminine, the other worries just fade away, almost completely. But I dont always have to get elegant. Often it can be just a nice top and some shorts that I haven't worn in a while. It works for me.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

I am the opposite to that i only like to dress when i am happy
    always knew that i was odd

Not at all!! I dress more when things are going great.. Which is most of the time!! It's not a pain reliever.... And hence I don't associate dressing with bad things.. Its a positive thing and it enhances an already happy person... But that's just me!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-29-2007 at 04:46 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar

Don't know why

For me dressing is a positive experience. It happens when I have that "feel good" feeling and when things are going well. It helps also to have the oppurtunity which does not always happen when I feel good/want to dress.
    No, not when I am depressed, but maybe, just maybe, if I was in a city, with the chance to dress, then perhaps I would dress, depressed.
    Dunno
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    Never thought of it until the other day.

I think I dress more often when I am a long time between jobs.
    When I am working, I don't seem to have the time to dress.
    But I do tend to think about it most of the time (working or not).
    I am intolerant of those who are intolerant

Less when things aren't going well or are too stressed. I've been a little freaked out recently over some changes I've been making to my life and haven't dressed as often (but I have been getting sun on my upper arms in anticipation of dressing )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dress when I am stressed, I dress when I am not stressed, I just get dressed because I want to, no matter how I feel. Some days I just get all decked out. others just blouse and skirt or slacks. OH SLACKS, sorry Karen.
    Slacks just do the job up here in the cold. I do own more skirts than slacks.Anyway I dress everyday because I want to and I like It Joan

I know Carin does.

Louise wife to Carin, lol.

I do have a desire to dress more often when things are not going right. There is a certain level of calmness that surrounds me when I am dressed like a woman in the silky, satiny, flowing clothes and the feel of nylons on my legs. I think it is because it gives me a bit of an out when trying to get away from some of the stress of a tough day or week. Staci is always more relaxed and tends to appreciate the things around her.

Dressing is a positive thing for me, it enhances a already great day! Infact I tend to be more boy on those rare bad days!

Kissess!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

When I need to relax ther is nothing like a skirt and a pair of heels to melt away the stress.

I only dress when things are going good - and I have been dressing a lot lately!!!

I find that when I am depressed, or stressed dressing has very little appeal to me. Luckily for me though, I deal with these emotions rather quickly. I have no time for being blue, but plenty for happiness and feeling good - which means more time for dressing up!!!

Myst

I tend to dress in black dresses and clothes with darker more goth like make up when things are going bad.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I dress more when things are bad, it's kind of an escape. It gets me by.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    I tend to dress pretty much all the time when possible, BUT, that said, my wife has noted that I seem to have high levels of stress and anxiety when I cannot dress as much as I would like (such as when our grandbaby is visiting which pretty much limits my dressing to bedtime -- except that I always wear panties - no longer have any male underwear). My wife has also noted that when I am stressed or under a lot of pressure, that getting home and getting dressed seems to be the best therapy possible. Working at home is great b/c I can dress all day -- and my wife has commented that those are days that I seem to be the happiest!
    Last edited by Sheri 4242; 03-29-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Although I find dressing en femme to be relaxing, I don't do it to relieve my stress. If I were totally "out," I might have a better read on this. As it is, I dress whenever the opportunity presents itself.
    warmly, Linnea

Usually, when I am feeling more positive.

When I am depressed, I have done it, and it helped, but, after, I tend to be irritable. I don't get a chance to do it much, but, I like to do it, when I am up.

I dress quite often already, but I do seem to do it a bit more(or for a longer period) when a bit down.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

No, I'm just the opposite. When I'm depressed, I tend to eat really poorly, then I start feeling fat, so I don't want to dress.

When I'm happy and feeling good, that's when I feel attractive and want to dress.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    To Bob's mind, things are seldom going *right* - so many responsibilities and uncertainties.

Once dressed, Roberta *knows* everything has been just fine.

Robeta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :