Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny moments

embarrasing experiences

Early on, I attempted to go out dressed en femme.. I had no idea what I was doing.. (before internet days).
    I put on the lingerie and makeup, snuck out of the house in drab with the dress shoes and wig in a bag and went to a mall parking lot in north NJ. I put on the wig, shoes and the dress in the back of the van that I was driving.
    I parked way out in the lot.. Just wanted to walk toward the stores and walk back. With my heart pounding I proceeded to get out of the van and started walking with my best wiggle. One car went by and the driver was hanging out of the window staring.. Another went by and tooted the horn and whistled !!
    I thought I was pretty passable, and doing well. So I thought I had had enough fun for the day and went back to the van, and while changing back realized the hem of my skirt was stuck under the elastic waist band of the dress leaving my posterior and garters in full view of the world..
    Should have worn a slip.. I thought that dress was pretty drafty
    I was sooooooo embarassed !!! Good thing I didn't get too confident and go into the mall..
    The wig was crooked, makeup a disaster and my butt was hanging out !!
    Haven't been out of the closet since !!

That's all behind me now... I'm satisfied with my "look" and have gone out for a few evening drives and walks, and feel I'm ready for my first outing where my alter ego will interact face to face with people. Think I'll wear pants for that!!!!

One Sat. morning, after I had done my nails a nice red, my wife decided she wanted to go to the store (Sam's Club). A while later I got a phone call. She had seen something she wanted to buy, but wanted my opinion on it.

Seeing as how red polish takes a long time to remove, I just grabbed my keys and went.

At the store, we talked about the item, and decided to get it. Usually, my wife pays, but she decided I should since my nails were painted.

At the checkout, she stood off to the side, watching everyones reaction around me. She began to giggle when a guy a couple of people behind me kept craning his neck and stepping forward to get a better look at my hands.
    DonnaT

But I Wanted MAC

Two girls and I where in Macy's (dressed) to get me a professional makeup job at MAC. I can't read a thing unless I'm up close to it. There were about nine different makeup counters. So one of the girls pointed to where I was to go. And well not seeing the sign on one counter (Bobby Brown Cosmetics) I though, "this must be the place". There were three GGs who I guess were artists around this counter. I was getting the "I don't believe what I'm seeing" look as I approached . I wrapped my arm around the cute one with glasses and gave her a hug and told her "I'm here for a professional makeup job. Would you do me?" She was turning nine shades of red at that moment. When one of my girlfriends told me I was at the wrong counter. I apologized and told her I was sorry she wouldn't be "doing me". She was smiling and half laughing when I left.

YES IT'S TRUE!!!!!!
    Last edited by Joy Carter; 04-02-2007 at 11:22 PM.

I was at a TG conference last year, at one of the evening social events. I was milling about, sipping my wine...saw a friend and went over to say hi. She was talking to a girl I hadn't seen before. We chatted a bit and the new girl said, "I know you!" It took me a minute, but I figured out who she was. I said, "Yeah...we used to see each other almost every day, right?" She said, "Yeah, just about every day!" My friend blurts out, "Oh my gawd you worked together, right?" Yes we did! At my old job! Both of us in our boy mode! Neither of us had any idea about the other, or how much we "had in common!"

Not funny ha-ha, but a great, amazing small-world story!

I had to go out dressed one time because I "lost" a bet with a GG (I lost on purpose so I would have to go out), but part of the bet was that I had to go to 3 convenience stores and get my picture taken by the clerk who was working. Anyway, I had gone to two of the stores and gotten some pictures that were quick and harmless, but at the third store I encountered some high school aged girls checking out in the store I just entered. I thought that I wouldn't have to deal with this because I went out late at night but I was wrong. They thought it would be a blast to take some pictures of me, well, I said ok and they went to it. They found me a chair, to sit in and lean on for some pictures then I had to bend over and that is when they realized and photographed me wearing my pink panties that matched my pink heels and blouse. After that I decided they had taken enough and I left. The next day though I went fully dressed to get the pictures developed even though I didn't have to although I said I thought I needed to.