Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone answer the door while dressed?

Anyone answer the door while dressed?

FEDEX guy showed up today while I was dressed. I was SOOOO tempted to just answer the door, but got scared at the last second...

Michelleupnorth michelleupnorth's Avatar
    sometimes I do. I guess it depends on who's at the door

Sure, lots a times. Undressed would be very embarrassing ...BJ

Yes I did and guess who it was? Jehovah Witness folks. I invited them in to talk. I wanted to discuss "Dueteronomy". They begged off and left. bet they never come back. Wouldn;t doubt I find a burning cross on my lawn one fine day. Just kiddin LOL

It is often that I answer the door dressed, when it is someone I don't know. I find easier when I am completely dressed than when I am half dressed. For example, yesterday I opened the door to the postman whilst wearing male jeans, male boots, and a satin blouse with short frilly sleeves. He didn't quite understand. Hehe.

[SIZE=4]Nooooooo !!!!!!![/SIZE]

Yea, once. I was holding a package for a person in my building and I came home from work and got dressed. While dressed he called and asked if he could stop by and pick his package. I said sure, and when he knocked on the door I answered in a female top, skirt and nylons. He just looked at me and I gave him the package and closed the door.

Banned Read only
    That's why when I dress I dress all the way in case of a delivery. Opened the door to a man who was giving something to my aunt and I replied in my femme voice. Never got read so no problem. You just have to dress all the way!

No! Not yet, a bit worried about the neighbors busting me. It is in my 5 year plan though.

Kissess.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

door

Eek! Peeked out the window and it was a tall man in a suit. There was a police car across the street and another man. My lights were on, but i didn't answer his knocks. I changed in five minutes and then went outside to the mailbox. He stopped me to talk. He was a detective--looking for the girl from next door who had violated her parole (by moving out).

Another incident--it was the mail lady with a package. Boldly, I just told her I was trying out my outfit for the big party. "Does this fit me OK?"

yes all the time its my house and no one else is going to get the door for me not even the kidds

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AERIN View Post
    Yes I did and guess who it was? Jehovah Witness folks. I invited them in to talk. I wanted to discuss "Dueteronomy". They begged off and left. bet they never come back. Wouldn;t doubt I find a burning cross on my lawn one fine day. Just kiddin LOL
    I have been wanting to do this for ages but the Witnesses don't seem to come around any more

Edwina

Was going shopping one day, and had just completed putting on my makeup and putting my earings in, when Ding--Dong, I'm thinking who could that be it's 9 A.M. I peeked out through the side window and seen 2 young boys standing at the door. Being nude, I slipped into my above the knee terry bathrobe and answered the door. Would I like to have my lawn mowed? No thanks was my reply, but thanks for stopping.

Nope...well except for a pizza guy onetime when I was at my GFs house. But usually I am avoiding the neighbors or lord if some friend or family member from my guy side of my life was coming around I would not want them to see me in Deidra mode!

I have done it several times,when ordering a pizza or getting a package from the fedex lady...Haven't had any problems maybe a strange look...

Fortunately, yes

I answered the door and got busted. My wife was gone for the day and I was in a long charcoal grey sweater, black tights and black patent pumps (with lipstick and eyebrow pencil). I had worn them all day, so I was quite comfortable in them The doorbell rang, I opened the door without a thought, and it was my wife's friend Judy (real name). She left without a word,but the next day she came back an told my wife she had something to discuss. She outed me right there. It was not a pretty sight, but she got the job done.

Esther Jane

Quote Originally Posted by mckinney13 View Post
    FEDEX guy showed up today while I was dressed. I was SOOOO tempted to just answer the door, but got scared at the last second...
    OOoerr... so what did you do?? strip?? answer the door in your birthday suit then?? I always answer the door dressed.. would get a bit cold otherwise

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    If you really want to open thedoor to them Edwina, just give them a call and say you are interested. I am sure they will find it an interesting visit.
    I do remember that once I went to the door to go out... and felt it cold round my legs... looked down and found there was no skirt...
    Honest.
    ~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Knock Knock

The gas company came by to install an A.R.M. (automatic meter reader). What the heck. Might as well go for the gusto. So I let him in and showed him where the meter was and went back to the computer.
    When he finished, I showed him the front door. I peaked through the curtains to see his reaction. He kind of shook his head, and got into his truck.
    Did I pass? Who cares. He addressed me as ma'am, and made me feel good. Isn't that what we want? To feel good.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    OOoerr... so what did you do?? strip?? answer the door in your birthday suit then?? I always answer the door dressed.. would get a bit cold otherwise

LOL! .... no honestly, I really did laugh out loud!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Smile

I'll only ever answer the door dressed if its someone who knows about me.

Collette

I have glass doors so if someone walks up to the door they can just see me dressed. So no i haven't answered the door while dressed i see no point in it.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

i do all the time, the way i see it sod it its my house, my life if you dont like it then get out !! even if i know i dont look convincing i still do it.A couple of months ago next door alarm is going off so rushed outside checked next doors house came back inside. 20 mins later cops turn up went outside still dressed up talked to them, did they care no ,so why should i

petra xx

I do it whilst at Uni, because it's bound to be someone I know, and who knows about my dressing. At home though, in the past, I've gotten changed every time have to answer the door. xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

When it's UPS

Hi, Inmy apt. I can see who's coming up my stairs before they get to the door. When it's my regular UPS guy, I always answer the door fully dressed. We have gotten to know each other quite well in the last year or so. willow