Thread: outside looking in?

outside looking in?

I'm not sure if I put too much out there and push people away, if it's paranoia, of if it's my tendency to feel this way in general, but I don't really feel like a part of this whole shindig. Kinda sucks.
    "In a Patriarchal world, crossdressing is akin to treason...it's the ultimate punk rock expression."
    - Ru Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JennaKnots View Post
    I'm not sure if I put too much out there and push people away, if it's paranoia, of if it's my tendency to feel this way in general, but I don't really feel like a part of this whole shindig. Kinda sucks.
    Jenna we all feel alone at times. I'm feeling that way right now. It sucks not being included. Sorry we live so far appart. I'd love to go out with you and paint the town red.

Hi Jenna,

Since I am new to all this and do not yet have a gender identity issue or decision to make, I have decided to go for the ride and enjoy it all as much as possible and learn as much as I can along the way. I am not sure how I will feel in 6 months or a year, and for right now I do not care. Maybe later that will all change and I will be better able to understand what many go through. My only thought would be to recommend to enjoy what you have, try to let the issues become non-issues for now and have as much fun as you can. Sometimes we think too much and unnecessarily worry ourselves even more.

I'd love to go out with you and paint the town red.[/QUOTE]

well, thanks for the thought
    "In a Patriarchal world, crossdressing is akin to treason...it's the ultimate punk rock expression."
    - Ru Paul

I have to ask Jenna, what is it that makes you feel like an outsider here?
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

The Faster Kill Pussycat britney ann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JennaKnots View Post
    Hi Jenna

If you ever want a friendly ear i am only a few keystrokes away.

Peace and Love

For years, when I first learned what a "transvestite" was, I thought that I was but one of a very few that did it and felt quite the outcast. Over the years I learned that there were a bit more than that and now, since I've discovered this site... There are literally thousands of people that do the same thing.

And, yes, none of us really fit into any kind of mold. So don't dwell on that thought too much... You are young, life is short, so get out and enjoy yourself in whatever you want to do.

Remember... Your unique... Just like everyone else. (We are all unique, you know.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I'm going to avoid reading my own meaning into what you're saying. But I will say that you are a part of "this whole shindig". Each of us adds a little something to this symphony we call a community. Yours is quite an interesting passage.

You say you don't really feel like a part of all this. Can you talk a little about that?
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

A hundred sheep were huddled together in one corner of a twenty acre field ( as they tend to do). A young sheep muttered quietly to herself "why do I feel lonely?".
    An old ewe next to her heard the commment and turned to her kindly, "we are all lonely dear, but at least this way we can be lonely together"
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Anyone can be nice, being difficult is an art.

Jenna if we make you feel like that I'm sorry hun if you would like to talk you can PM me I think you need a big girl so
    Angie

One of the things I like most about this site is the caring that we show each other. Most of the posts have invited you to PM them for a conversation. We really care about each other. I will join the others and invite you (or anyone else on this site) to send me a private message or check me out on msn messenger if you need someone to talk to.

freefall

I feel like that sometimes like i'm an outsider but really i'm not that different from others here are in my home town. I just want have fun and enjoy life. If you want to talk you know where i'm at.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now