Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding rings

Question Wedding rings

Just wondering....??? How many of the girls keep their wedding rings on or take them off when you dress & go out? Especially!when you go out for a night with the girls????With out your SO's???? Just curious???

As the twig is bent... Leslie Foxx's Avatar
    Not being married, I don't wear one. Sometimes I do wear what looks like an engagement ring. Handy to point to when fending off admireres.
    [SIZE="3"]Leslie[/SIZE]

"In these shoes?"

Haven't taken mhy wedding ring off for almost 39 years. Not going to start now .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

wear mine and add an engagement ring that my wife loans me, she's a doll!

Sally

I always wear mine when dressed and out.
    Phoebe

Yep... Me too... had this ring on my finger for 35 years....and the truth be known, I can't get it off. It will have to be cut off and I don't think I'll do that... so my answer is....ON!

social babe
    I used to take mine off during photosessions but it became a struggle so I left it off for some time , now there is no way I could get it back on my finger.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

Seeing as i've only been married 6 weeks, no i don't take it off, i actually found a ring in my collection that looks like a great engagement ring.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Anniversary Band

I bought a costume anniversary band, I think it is perfect I wear it to demonstrate fidelity to my wife but it is a femmine ring.

I haven't wore my ring for 30 years. I'm not every trying to deceive anyone. about my marital status. Safety issues on the job forced me to go without it. So wearing a ring in male or female mode is not an issue. Those who know my wife and I don't even question it. Anyone else that has asked me always gets the same reply; I'm married to my best friend.

Babette

why would i take it off i'am happy and married

susie

In about 6 weeks, I will have been married for 36 years. I have had jobs where I couldn't wear a ring, but most of the time I have. The strange thing is that in male mode, I like gold, but in female mode I prefer silver and I am thinking of getting a inexpensive wedding and engagement ring in silver, to help send one more feminine signal, when en femme.

Even though she doesn't understand, or accept, she is still the best thing to ever have happened to me.

Helen in OK

Mine is always on..though i have to agree with Helen in OK, i like the silver or even white gold idea! Have to look into that...thanks for the idea Helen!!

jess...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi CC,

I always wear my wedding ring .... apart from the size (diameter), it's exactly the same plain gold band as my wife's ... same style, thickness etc. I never take it off in boy or girl mode.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    I wear mine 24/7. While it is a man's ring, I guess you could say it goes with "however" I'm dressed b/c my wonderful wife (and splitapart and best friend) gave me a male wedding ring that has 7 diamonds, inset and running the top face of the ring.

When we go to Las Vegas soon and have our ceremony at the wedding chapel that I mentioned a few weeks ago, we will be exchanging matching rings -- more of a unisex design -- to wear in addition to our wedding rings. This new ring will definitely go in either mode and is designed to celebrate our committment ceremony -- Yes!!! Can't believe I'm going to get to be the bride very soon now! I am such a fortunate man!!!

I wear mine ALL the time "now"
    there was a time I was in personal conflict with myself (hopefully that makes sense) and did not wear it......now that I have discovered who I am and am extremely happy with who I am, I never take it off. We have matching bands so there is no difference ( a somewhat "unisex" thing if you will ....circa 1973 )
    To sum it up, I love my wife to the enth degree! She is the most kind, considerate, understanding person I know....not to mention, my best friend!

Guess I could have just said "yes, I wear it all the time" and not post all the mushy stuff.......

naaaaaaaaaaaaa......I like the mushy stuff.....that is also part of who I am

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Cyndi

Talking Wedding Ring

In a couple of weeks my wife and I will have been married for 41 years. There have been times that I took it off but not for very long so to answer your question NO I don't take it off even if I did it still looks as though I am wearing one.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Have both

I wear my ring according to my presentation

My male ring id gold and almost looks like a gold washer

I also have a silver set Engagement ring surrounded by a diamoned studded wedding band

I have been married for 36 years and always display the fact

Being an auto mechanic, I almost never wear mine. Not a real great to have jewelry on working on machinery. So I guess not much would change.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

ring

There was a time when my wife was not happy with me. She took my ring and held it hostage for 6 months.
    Now I have it back and wear it every day. When enfemme I just add a couple of femmy rings to my hands.

I have my "Mel" wedding ring and my "Melanie" wedding ring that my wife put on my finger when we did our renewal of vows ceremony as two brides in 1986. Last night when I attended a dinner of two local TG groups at a local restaurant I wore Melanie's beautiful wedding ring.
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

I used to feel odd about wearing my wedding ring when en femme. Helene answered that by buying me a wedding ring just for Erica. From Tiffany, no less! It was quite a nice Christmas present last year....
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I think the best advise is to add an engagement ring.

I have a diamond engagement ring and wedding band that I wear when dressed. My wife helped me pick it out. I just love it and wish I could wear it all the time.

I never take my ring off. There is no need to.