Thread: Wife and Panties!

Banned Read only

Wife and Panties!

My wonderful wife allows me to wear her white satin Victoria secret panties in bed. They feel wonderful, especially while I'm looking at her and she sees me in her panties! It has been more frequent that I wear panties while we kiss. I love to wear bras too, but she doesn't know yet. I'm trying to get the courage to say something like, "Honey, your panties feel so good. I wish my all my underwear felt this good. I bet all of your lingerie feels good." I know I need to take it slow and it seems to be working fine now. I am also thinking about telling her the entire truth. I would love to tell her, "I know you think this will be weird, but today I was wearing your panties and looked in front of the mirror. I decided to try something (a bra) on the top half just to see what it looked like and it turned me on. I just wanted to be honest with you."

I would love it if I could occasionally wear a bra with my panties while I'm kissing my wife. I know she may not want to see me in a bra too, but I'm hoping for the best. I would love to come home and see my drawer filled with new panties, bras, stocking, girdles, etc.

Well i wish you luck.Some women don't mind but my wife only tolerate's pantyhose and pantie's but anything up top is a real turn-off for her and i can live with that.Marriage is a two way street Justabit

Just be careful on how far you push it. Ease into it gently with her on the topic. I dunno, if this is a good suggestion but this is my 2cents: give her hints that it is a hot button for you when you do that with her. And eventually have it as a regular ritual and then slowly bring it up to a level you are comfortable with. I still remember my SO at the time questioning my sexuality because of it. But for me its a real turn on when I'm wearing lingerie and then my SO start to get intimate.

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] Just curious, are you smooth or hairy? I wear bras but keep myself shaved all over, and keep it that way by shaving every 2 or 3 days. I love seeing other CDs in bras, and think they look the most fem if there is no hair anywhere on their bodies. My GFs are all shaved too. When we go to bed we always wear our panties and bras, at least for a few minuted. lol.

I love it but then my wife is as nuts as I am

Go slow. My wife is now accepting of panties. I have about 7 pair ladies panties that she knows about and I do not wear them all the time. They are in my drawer with my guy ones. They are not hidden, nor are they flaunted.

This past weekend she came with me on a business trip with me and that was all I packed. After our first night when we were getting ready in the morning, she picked up a pair of panties from beside the bed and wryly asked "Are these yours or mine?" She asked me that the next day too. It's been important for me to have my own things and she has her own. We keep them separate so I don't violate her things. It's been a good idea for us.

I think my next step may be wearing a matching camisole to bed, but it's got to be the right time. Don't get caught up the "pink fog" of crossdressing. Boundaries are moved slowly.

go slow

pay heed to the conversations of going slow... i had asked if i could borrow a pair of her panties as we made out. a few weeks later, she had bought me some panties of my own, i asked if i could try on her bra as we dressed after a shower... she put one on me.... and we made out.

later we talked.

now, i can wear all but heels and make up. we agreed to this.

but if i am dressed - we go tothe bedroom and she strips me the very first thing. she is not comfortable making out with a person wearing women's clothes. i can appreciate it. it is my thing to dress - not her's.

jc

Lots of good advice. Without being manipulative or secretive, try to make it a joint adventure, sharing the discoveries. w.

Good luck and please go slow, as the others have said. Believe it or not, after wearing bras and panties long enough, it isn't a turn on, it's just what you put on in the morning....BJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferverobch View Post
    ...I am also thinking about telling her the entire truth. I would love to tell her, "I know you think this will be weird, but today I was wearing your panties and looked in front of the mirror. I decided to try something (a bra) on the top half just to see what it looked like and it turned me on. I just wanted to be honest with you."...
    Jennifer I agree with the others about going slow. And adding to that you must be prepared to answer the inevitable questions that will be asked. But if you really want to be honest with her (your words) then please, please do not use deception or subterfuge to broach the topic. You will be much better off being honest about your feelings about cross dressing from the beginning than beating around the bush.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I went slow

I took my time and did not push. My wife now helpes me buy fem sleepwear and panties sets to sleep in. I love to cuddle like this when we sleep. Best of luck hon!

My SO isn't too much into it. I get excited when we make out and I've got some VS panties and a cami on. I've recently started to expand my wardrobe beyond panties.
    psion128

Wow I am ready these forums, this one in particular, and my wife calls, her and the kids are visiting her mother for the weekend, and asks me if I am dressed? I tell her only my underthings, she says go all out that's why the kids are with me to give you some time to let "Dixie" out, so let her out and enjoy it!!!
    I love her so much
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

OOPs that's "reading", not "ready" Tee Hee
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

wife and panties

Life is a comprimise, take it slowly but be open with her. My wife is not entirely happy with her man dressing like a woman but she knows it is who I really am and wants me to be happy. I wear my fem clothes at home most of the time and it works for us but it may not for you. Good luck and make sure she knows how much you appreciate her acceptance of every little concession.

This question come up one or another over and over. It may be the biggest issue and challenge that faces must of us.
    How do we tell our wives what we want, need or desire without putting our relationship at risk? That's a big question and we all have different answers and approaches.
    Here's some questions that may help in answering this question.
    Do you feel fully and completely loved in your marriage now?
    Are you both liberal minded and willing to listen to new ideas and thoughts?
    Are you both curious and love new experiences?
    Are you caring, loving and supportive of your wife at all times?
    Have you worked out loving ways to disagree and come to agreement?
    Are you sexually open, curious and playful?

If you say yes to these then I would guess you would have an easier time of asking and getting what you want.
    If your answer is no then it might be more difficult.

This is my latest thinking but if you disagree please post your thoughts

Love you all
    "Every desire of your body is holy. Did you hear what I said? Every desire of your body is holy"
    Hafiz "The Gift" Translations by Daniel Ladinsky

For me personally It's really hard to give advice because I worry that I will tell you the wrong thing. You know your wife better than any of us do, so use your judgement. If she's accepting of panties she will prolly accept bras also, but take it slow and ask her opinion about it first. If she needs more time than gladly give it to her, be patient but be honest and hopefully things will progress to a point where you both can find happiness.
    Natalie