Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh great, it happened - mom tosses stash.

Hi Kimberly

We are not talking minor

I quote

Welcome to Crossdressers.Com Please read and respect our rules for this forum as we respect our members. As this is an adult forum, you must be aged 18 or over to participate.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Yup Yup

Yepper, I figured that out after I posted. Seems my math is not as good as I had thought it was. I have since edited my post to remove that comment BUT minor or not, she IS still living with her folks. As such she will still be subject to what THEY think is best for her, and she will have no expectation of privacy or respect for her possessions or space.
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    Hi Kimberly

We are not talking minor

I quote

Welcome to Crossdressers.Com Please read and respect our rules for this forum as we respect our members. As this is an adult forum, you must be aged 18 or over to participate.

I would ask what she did with the clothes. Then say how hurt you are she did it. That should open things up.
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

Mom caught me, but GG SO was worse

Hi All: Well my mom caught me but it was a long time ago. She made me take "her things" off and she left my bedroom. Later she bought me my first bra pantiegirdle and slip to keep me out of trouble.

By far the worst experience I ever had was when I left out a great black spandex leotard and my hispanic GG SO found it. She went off like a siren and accused me of cheating on her. Lots of tears and screaming.

Finally thinking it would make her feel better I told her it was mine. I didn't know it would be worse much worse! Then she called me faggot and all manner of other names with lots more screaming and tears.

A day later I came home she had moved out and found all my lingerie and taken everything out in the yard poured motor oil on them and started to set them all on fire but changed her mind. Then she called everyone she could think of and told them I was a faggot and wore womens clothes etc.

I bought new lingerie and when ever I was asked by anyone about her going off I just rolled my eyes and said I'm glad to be rid of her. I think they all thought she was a psycho vindictive woman, which is pretty accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Lucky you.

I'm trying to conjure up the image of what sort of people your parents must be to be so understanding when they would have been (at a guess ) born in the 60's They must be either exceptionally intelligent beyond their years, or wear a lot of flax and play crum horn at weekends

(Don't worry. I'm not entirely sure what that means either.)
    Knowing his parents I would say exceptionally intelligent but increasingly immature

I'm sorry to hear that your mom purged your stuff. Please go and talk to her. It might cause some tension for a while but will allow for more open communication later.
    Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absent-minded. Someone sober will worry about events going badly. Let the lover be.
    ~Rumi~

You always admire what you really don't understand.
    ~Blaise Pascal~

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.

...'the Hell's a crum horn...?

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    Lucky you.

I'm trying to conjure up the image of what sort of people your parents must be to be so understanding when they would have been (at a guess ) born in the 60's They must be either exceptionally intelligent beyond their years, or wear a lot of flax and play crum horn at weekends
    (Don't worry. I'm not entirely sure what that means either.)
    My parents are execeptionally intelligent people - but I guess that's expected since they ARE both (well, my mom WAS) teachers. You kinda gotta have brains for that job...ask my fiance.
    But no, they're not hippies (though it would be awesome if they were - but then I'd probably be named 'Jupiter Hills' or something like that...), they're just really open minded and non-judgemental people. They're awesome. I wish everyone's parents could be like that.
    Like I said, I can't believe how so many of you girls have been able to live in secrecy. It amazes me, and frightens me to think about what that must be like.

And I have no clue what that means either. As my title puts it... "'the Hell's a crum horn...?"

(Random unrelated comment: I'm finding it easier to type whilst wearing satin gloves - I just thought you all should know. I'm random like this.)
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    My mom threw out my first skirt I have ever bought.

After I moved back in after college she didn't throw my stuff out because I told her this is a habit I can't quit and if you throw my stuff away I'll just buy more.

Talk to your mom to get her to tolerate it.

Living out on your own at 18 on minimum wage will be very hard. And to put yourself through college will be even harder.

Well she knows so talk to her about it it may help
    Angie