Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School disco

ditz

School disco

Ok so i've got an opportiunity to spend an entire evening dressed as a school girl!

Thing is, it's with all my best friends! (excellent i hear you cry!) thing is i don't want any of them to know i crossdress, this means i'll have to play things down a little. I'll have to get a cheap and tacky wig, I can't wear my breast forms, it'll have to be back to socks like it was when I was 15! and i can't look like I'm enjoying myself too much!

The event is afancy dress party with the theme, "school disco".

What would you do? I'd love to go as a full blown girly tart! but i think i'll be too obvious! Should i just hang it and go as the letcharous PE teacher or go with my heart and be a girly girl!??

Sophie

Sophie, don't fret. Just go as your Avatar and say you work in the school kitchen. Carry a tray of mystery meat and no one will say anything.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

School girl!! Yippee I'd say, go as a natural, you might be suprised as how things turn out.

Sophie, go for it girl! You might just be suprised. Good Luck! Let us know How it goes. Sounds very exciting.

Hugs,

Alison

Lipstick Lez at heart! celtic.blue.eyes's Avatar
    No matter what you do, do it the best you can. Set an example for the others: Excellence in all your endeavours!
    God's finest work of art is that of a beautiful woman.

Go For It

Do what you want to do. Look your best, feel your best. Such chances don't come along everyday. If you want ask a GG to help and then you can always say she did such a good job.

Banned Read only
    My experience is that girls love making a boy into a girl, so if you can get any female friends to "help" you look like a girl, they'll probably go to town on you, and you'll have an excuse - "they did it to me"!

Sly, no? When I was in school, there was a charity fund-raising party at the local gay club, and a group - straight - from out dept. went. The girls made up one of the guys as a girl, and they couldn't stop talking about the fun they had. you won't be able to wear forms, but the girls will do their best.

I say go all out. If you dont want anyone to know you crossdress. When they ask say you borrowed whatever from so and so. Have fun! The first few all hollows eves I went out dressed I went all out and I just said I borrowed it all. now my friends have sorta noticed a pattern and some of them know and its cool.
    If something doesn't make you happy Change it

If you don't go as a schoolgirl you're going to hate yourself for a long time. Go all the way and have a good time. Go for it, girl!
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Oh dear! I share your pain Sophie. I once when to a fancy dress party as a French Maid and several GGs I knew there thought I looked "a bit too good" .... if you know what I mean. It took me several months to convince them that as an engineer in my boy life I like to do things properly. In other words, I was suggesting that I can't half do something it's "all the way" or "no way" for me. Fortunately they bought it.

For you I would approach it the same way. Professionalism means perfection!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Go for it Sophie. How about that short plaid pleated skirt, white blouse, school tie, white stocking (no garter straps of course) and some red flats to match your skirt? Get a poofy wig and yuo are set. Just tell them that you got carried away!

I say go all out especially if you can get an opportunity to have one of the gg's assist. You will regret it more for not taking advantage of this opportunity then you will if you down play the role.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I think the suggestion of asking some girl friends to "help" is an inspired one. Failing that I am sure you could find a look that was somewhere between "all out girly" - as you would like to be, and cheap "man in drag" - that you clearly want to avoid.

Go for it girl, and enjoy!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Plausible deniability

Sophie,

Why does your schoolgirl character have to be cheap and tacky in order to cover you from suspicion of being a closet CD? Aren't the perfectionist ("anything I do, including this kinky costume, I do 100%") or the victim ("the girls did it to me") arguments credible enough?

A few years ago, a guy I work with came to the office in drag for Halloween. S/he was very well done, and kept her character going all day, including going to several meetings and giving one presentation. Her voice wasn't all that great, but he stayed in a breathy, nasal falsetto, and got smiles and laughs from everyone all day.

Being a closet CD myself, I went home from the office that day wondering if s/he was also CD. But, to how many other people did that question occur? And for those people who did wonder about it, what the #$%@ could they do about it? Not every guy who dresses up like a girl for Halloween is a CD/TV/TS.

S/he had what politicians and spies call "plausible deniability", and I think you have the same thing.

People tend to admire someone who "does it right", even if "it" is a bit absurd, or edgy, or risky. So, in this situation, you may actually better off not cheapening your feminine image. You'll probably have more fun at the party, too.

Finally, you said they're your friends. How bad would it be if you came to this party as the ultimate coy, cute, sexy, innocent school girl, and if one of them asks if you dress like this often, you were to look them in the eye and calmly reply, "what do you mean by often?" .

Hugs,
    Susie
    Last edited by susiej; 04-05-2007 at 01:54 AM.

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susiej View Post
    Why does your schoolgirl character have to be cheap and tacky in order to cover you from suspicion of being a closet CD? Aren't the perfectionist ("anything I do, including this kinky costume, I do 100%")...
    That line seems to work good in my mind, especially if your friends know you not to be any type of half-***er. (Sorry, couldn't think of a better way of putting it)
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

sounds like fun. if you are going to do something do it right. susie is right

quote :- Why does your schoolgirl character have to be cheap and tacky in order to cover you from suspicion of being a closet CD? Aren't the perfectionist ("anything I do, including this kinky costume, I do 100%") or the victim ("the girls did it to me") arguments credible enough?

give it your very best 100%, the thing is you will regreat this if you don,t
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ditz
    Ok, so i'll do it!

i've bought a more basic wig but it's a good one! My Wife will, for appearances sake, do my makeup. we're going to go as a pair of school girls! and we now have matching outfits. Should be good fun.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement girls. I'll let you know how it went!

Sophie

Knock Em' For Six Supergirl!

Hye Sophie; Sounds like you are gonna' have fun at the school disco!
    Just be yourself, dress in your sexy fem' attire and they will think you are just "drop dead gorgoues"-you never know who you will meet, prince charming perhaps? Whatever have a groovy time!

Lots of love and kisses,
    Samantha Siren.xx

Pictures and a full report required!

Sophie,

Woo hoo! We are all looking forward to pictures and a full report .

Hugs,
    Susie

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Ok, so i'll do it!

i've bought a more basic wig but it's a good one! My Wife will, for appearances sake, do my makeup. we're going to go as a pair of school girls! and we now have matching outfits. Should be good fun.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement girls. I'll let you know how it went!

Sophie
    Good for you!
    Just be your charming female self and have fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I say go looking like Brittany Spears in the school girl outfit from her "Baby do it one more time" video!..............just don't go bald, ok?.........lol. That should be 'Tart' enough. Have fun!!!!!

Dawn

Go as a girl!! You're friend's can form their own opinions...

When I did it, I came out at the same time -- I got a lot of "are you gay?" questions, but soon corrected them.

Just tell them you can pull it off better than they can, obviously. Plus, they'll think you've got the bigger balls for doing it!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Oh dear! I share your pain Sophie. I once when to a fancy dress party as a French Maid and several GGs I knew there thought I looked "a bit too good" .... if you know what I mean. It took me several months to convince them that as an engineer in my boy life I like to do things properly. In other words, I was suggesting that I can't half do something it's "all the way" or "no way" for me. Fortunately they bought it.

For you I would approach it the same way. Professionalism means perfection!
    Ditto's ! I'd do what Eva suggests and have some GG do you. That way your not outted. But do be careful of those bullies who might want a peice of you Hun. PS Peice or peice you know what I mean.LoL

Do what you wish and tell everyone if your going to do this your going to do it right and enjoy yourself hun
    Angie

go for it girl!!

sophie if you dont take this golden opportunity to go girly you will regret it.get into that short pleated gymslip,blouse,school blazer and cute white socks and let the real girls enjoy the night out with you beaing a "good sport"as they say...good luck ... ps dont forget them regulation nicks essential with such a flirty skirt! haha
    pepsi x
    [SIZE="3"]pepsi[/SIZE]