Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School disco

You have the right idea, Go with the wife in matching costumes. In 1988 or 89 my wife tried to talk me into going to a concert at the Arizona State Fair on Halloween night (KingdomCome was playing) as a girl, I was too scared she tried and tried and tried but I wouldn't budge. When we got there there were sooo many guys dressed as girls there that I would have fit right in. I have always regretted not doing it. Live life and have no regrets. Dixie
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

ditz

Did it!

So, i went to the party as a school girl with my wife, we both wore white blouse, grey short skirt, and white knee high socks, put plasters on our knees and ribbons in our hair! I got a cheap dress up wig which we platted and stuffed my bra with socks.

I did my makeup in my room with my wife and when we came out see everyone their jaws dropped! many were disturbed that i could look so convincing!

the party was loads of fun, lots of others were dressed as school girls but none had as much make up on as i did! there was lots of dancing and my feet were certainly letting me know about it by the end of the night!

thanks everyone for encouraging me to do it!

Sophie

Well everything but trying to hide the fact that your having a good will work.I don't think you can be grinning from ear to ear and still look like your not enjoying it. Justabit

Whoo - hoo!

This is going to be great. I can hardly wait to hear how it goes.

When is the event?

Diana

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Well done Sophie; sounds as though you had a fabulous time. Do you have any photos to share?
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]