Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught En Femme [not me]

Caught En Femme [not me]

This has got to be a most difficult position and the worst nightmare for most of us.
    I sympathize with this person's plight -- but there must be much, much more going on in this poor soul's life.
    Every man should learn how to walk in high heels

I don't sympathise with him at all. I'm sick of CD'ers thinking they can do what the hell they like, just because they are a CD. It's like they think they are immune to the law, just because they are a CD.... well get with the damn program already and stop using CD'ing as a flaming excuse to do whatever the hell you like

How DARE HE go into a park, full of kids, drunk and think it's ok.... IT IS NOT OK.... and to top it off, dress like that.... and you have empathy for this moron?? Yeah he's really doing your cause some good.. Stupid sob gets what he bloody deserves!!!!

A snip of that article: -
    Steven S. Cole, 46, Waynesville, was arrested about 5 p.m. Tuesday at Heritage Oak Park off U.S. 42 after Mason police received a report of an intoxicated man. Cole was charged with drunken driving, having an open container, public indecency and disorderly conduct.
    Worst nightmare?? are you insane?? poor soul?? I'm sorry, but if you feel for this guy, there is something wrong with your head!!!!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 04-05-2007 at 08:41 AM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    what Tamara said!!! i have no time or sympathy for people like that....and even less time for people that feel sorry for people like that

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Not only does he need help, but perhaps a prayer too...

Tamara - I agree with you, regarding CD's should not be drunk in a park.

I would love to give his outfit a good home (I like it).

Platinum Member
    i have to agree with Tamara on this how can you feel sorry for him??? now how do you think that kind of news can help us out ???? he has problems and most deafeningly has some coming his way... think his wife and family are happy???... and if you were at the park do you think this is what you would want your family to see???.......

On a gender safari
    There may be something wrong with this person's mental condition, but the way he behaved is no excuse. Drunk, driving, and stumbling through a public park? Very bad move!
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

That idiot has given CD's as much bad press as a Jerry Springer show. In my opinion his behaviour has little to do with crossdressing and more to do with being a pervert. He's about to get what he deserves.

I don't think anyone should be drunk in a park with children around.It happen's every-day but don't make the new's.He shouldn't have been doing the thing's he was or driving either but what's the fact he's wearing a bikini make this different. Justabit

Talk about a "groaner". No wonder people think we are all wack jobs with a guy like this not working with a "full deck" and drunk to boot. What was he thinking? Obviously he wasn't, going in a public park in that condition. I'd probably have locked this guy in irons myself. An incident like this only serves to undermine the efforts of those who are trying to be dignified and trying to present a positive image. No justification for an act like this, no matter what the reason.

Asking for it

Yep, he was pretty much asking for it in this case. Doesn't do much for the crossdresser's image, either. The guy needs help.

This guy needs help alright, but the kind that is administered by the courts. Anyone doing what he did is way out of line and needs to be dealt with. The fact the idiot is in a bikini just makes him seem more pathetic. I feel so sorry for his family having to deal with this public indecency.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

What a bone head , no excuse don't feel sorry, alcohol and anything in public
    just don't mix.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    This kind of behavior gives all us t girls a bad name.

This person is sick. It's someone and something like this that hurts all of us. I totaly agree with Tamara.

I guess I missed some of the story, can someone tell me what else happened... I know there was more to this than drunk driving.. Did he crash the car.. Touch any of the kids... Please tell me it was something else because I'm sorry to say it but I'm sure most of have driven a car once or twice when we shouldn't have. That doesn't make it right but that doesn't mean we should all go to jail. I don't know the story here so I can't defend that guy, but that's why I'm sure there was more to it. Why else would everyone be so upset. Being drunk in a bikini doesn't mean you should go to jail, maybe if you look as bad in a bikini as I do, but seriously I would like to know more details.

Quote Originally Posted by foxy bartender View Post
    I guess I missed some of the story, can someone tell me what else happened... I know there was more to this than drunk driving.. Did he crash the car.. Touch any of the kids... Please tell me it was something else because I'm sorry to say it but I'm sure most of have driven a car once or twice when we shouldn't have. That doesn't make it right but that doesn't mean we should all go to jail. I don't know the story here so I can't defend that guy, but that's why I'm sure there was more to it. Why else would everyone be so upset. Being drunk in a bikini doesn't mean you should go to jail, maybe if you look as bad in a bikini as I do, but seriously I would like to know more details.

Click on the link in Dominique's post.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by foxy bartender View Post
    click on this .....http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs...30027/-1/CINCI

I say this person needs help. If he wanted to spend time in that outfit he should have gon to a lake, not the park. Now I I think he should definetly get put in the can for haveing a BAL TWICE the limit.

not only CD's but everyone gets trashed by this

This individual was very drunk, and was dressed inappropriately for most locations except maybe Wreck Beach on the west coast. Yep he needs help. What is interesting about this event is that it is extremely rare. There are many of us who are out and about and sober too!

As for the bikini, I might be looking for something a bit less revealing myself....he he!

I would not consider this man a crossdresser. I am more inclined to believe he has a mental problem and should be put away for a while with the other inmates while he is dressed that way. (well mabey not he might like it)

Any way he has a lot of rehab to do in more ways than one.

Ummm, begging your pardon, but I did not make any excuses for what this person has done -- DUI and making a fool of himself. I posted this because it touches a raw nerve. Tamara, this has nothing to do with a CDer thinking he can do whatever he likes because he is a CD, but because he is a severely troubled person. My sympathy is for this person's deep-seated problems and pain. Which one of you here is without sin?
    I really don't want to get into a flame war with anyone here. I am in full agreement that this person stepped over the line, but let's be clear: his crime was DUI and public drunkenness. The fact that he was en femme does not help our cause as you say, but I am not insane. You accuse me of dismissing his wrongdoing and having the temerity to recognize that he is a troubled person.
    And yes, my dear, it is a worst nightmare. This guy snapped, got drunk and made some serious mistakes. Unless being a CDer is not a cause of some emotional pressure and stress. He lost it, plain and simple. He will pay for his actions, and well he should. I would like to think that at the end of the day any one of us can say that but for the grace of God ...
    Every man should learn how to walk in high heels

No, but I'd be roaring furious for the young children who were exposed to his behaviour. The innocence of children should always be protected from nutjobs like that one.
    No excuse he drunk and acting like a idiot and did wonders for the public viewpoint of CD folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique Melt
    Ummm, begging your pardon, but I did not make any excuses for what this person has done -- DUI and making a fool of himself. I posted this because it touches a raw nerve.
    You didn't?? I beg to differ, you sympathised with him...

This has got to be a most difficult position and the worst nightmare for most of us.
    I sympathize with this person's plight -- but there must be much, much more going on in this poor soul's life.
    Tamara, this has nothing to do with a CDer thinking he can do whatever he likes because he is a CD, but because he is a severely troubled person
    Nothing to do with being a CD, so why post it in this section then??

My sympathy is for this person's deep-seated problems and pain. Which one of you here is without sin?
    What the hell has sin got to do with it, the man was clearly drunk, in a park, full of children.... CD or not, children do NOT need to see that.

I really don't want to get into a flame war with anyone here. I am in full agreement that this person stepped over the line, but let's be clear: his crime was DUI and public drunkenness. The fact that he was en femme does not help our cause as you say, but I am not insane.
    Then I ask again, if this was DUI, why bother posting this in the MTF section??

You accuse me of dismissing his wrongdoing and having the temerity to recognize that he is a troubled person.
    Troubled?? I think he needs locking up...

And yes, my dear, it is a worst nightmare. This guy snapped, got drunk and made some serious mistakes. Unless being a CDer is not a cause of some emotional pressure and stress. He lost it, plain and simple. He will pay for his actions, and well he should. I would like to think that at the end of the day any one of us can say that but for the grace of God ...
    Why is this your worst nightmare if as you claim, it has nothing to do with CDing?? just a moron in a bikini DUI!!!

So what exactly is your point in posting this link?? oh and I love the way you just pulled my name into your post, why was that?? what about everyone else that posted?? their opinion not count? or was it just the fact it was me posting??
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha Anne Meadows View Post
    This kind of behavior gives all us t girls a bad name.
    ditto----its hard enough being us without having to explain to people that most of us are not nutcases or violent(ie like in the movie Pyscho ) My own personal view and experience is that if you act like a lady and obey the law, you will stay out of trouble and most, if not all people will tolerate you no matter how you are dressed---I've been in a shopping mall food court, dressed conservativly(but stylishly I assure you) where families with small kids were present----I spent my time drinking a coffee and quietly talking to a friend---never got so much as a stare or funny look---
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]