Thread: Fallen asleep enfemme?

Fallen asleep enfemme?

i woke up this morning still wearing my skirt and blouse from last night (it was a big night for me and my SO with dinner and dancing and clubs and whatnot)
    but i still live with my mother and when i realized that the sheets were hardly covering me, i started to freak out!!
    for the first hour and a half of consciousness i waited for my mom to get up so i could feel out the situation to see if she had seen me, and when she did get up i almost went out into to the living room without changing!

But, thank goodness, my mom didnt find out, thats definitely not how i want to come out to her.
    the formula for success:
    A=x+y+z where A=success, X=work, Y=play, and Z=keep your mouth shut
    ~Albert Einstien

Yes, the not knowing part would be scary I guess. I hope your mum didn't see you. I bet it was lovely waking up in your femme clothes though.
    Joanne x

Isleep in a nightie when the kids are at grandma's

ohh yesss

..woke up by freinds and went to the bar..forgetting I was wearing a cire' swimmsuit ..and "falsies" underneath my sweats ..on a cold January day ..eh ?? hehe xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Quote Originally Posted by sissyjoanne View Post
    Yes, the not knowing part would be scary I guess. I hope your mum didn't see you. I bet it was lovely waking up in your femme clothes though.
    Joanne x
    yeah, i admit, that was quite pleasant.
    the formula for success:
    ~Albert Einstien

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    After having a long conversation on the phone (enfemme) with my fiance a few weeks ago I musta' dozed off, because I woke up at 4:00 a.m. - still wearing a black skirt, a black blouse and over-shirt, knee-socks, heels, gloves, and a pearl necklace (lucky I didn't strangle myself) and bracelets.
    To top it off my lights were all on as was my computer, screensaver running. It was a wierd feeling, yet an extremely pleasurable one at that (who woulda' thought that sleepin' in high heels can be so comfortable - 'cept my feet were sweaty; pee-yew!).
    Thankfully my parents don't ever go into my room (especially so early in the morning) so I didn't have to worry about being caught (they know I cross-dress anyhow). But I can understand the fear you must have felt, Syuviel.

You have to admit though...you know you liked it. Waking up enfemme blows Folgers out of the water as the 'best part of wakin' up' in my humble opinion. That's why I nearly ALWAYS sleep in a neglige, evening gloves, and sometimes also panties and knee-highs. Ahhhh...the silkiness, the comfort...man, I need a nap! Where are my 'pajamas'?

I was also wearing a satin-covered plastic headband on my head, so that should have given me a monster of a headache, pushing into my skull and temples as it was - but it didn't bother me...hmmm... I'm thick skulled I guess.

This wasn't really a relevent addition, but I made it anyhow! Cheers, ladies!
    Last edited by Holly; 04-07-2007 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I slept in full femme many times. Usually, when I get home very late(or early!)from a club, I'm so tired, I just fall on the bed and I'm out. I do try to take off my dress or skirt/top, but that's it. I don't have to worry about anyone popping in on me , though.

Vikki

I've slept in full femme (skirt, top, bra, pantyhose, etc.) a few times.
    I like to do it every now and then just to mix up what I wear to bed so as to make it fun sleeping at night.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by XDW Nathan-Natasha View Post

You have to admit though...you know you liked it. Waking up enfemme blows Folgers out of the water as the 'best part of wakin' up' in my humble opinion. That's why I nearly ALWAYS sleep in a neglige, evening gloves, and sometimes also panties and knee-highs. Ahhhh...the silkiness, the comfort...man, I need a nap! Where are my 'pajamas'?
    yeah, it was really nice, but I shuold be a bit more careful, cuz the dog sleeps in my room but people come in to check sometimes (so as not to leave the dog out at night)
    the formula for success:
    ~Albert Einstien

I live alone, so there is no concern regarding being discovered. I have slept wearing my breast forms many times. Love waking up with boobs. I have worn gloves, thigh-high boots and nighties to bed. Occasionally, I remove them during the night because they are too warm or whatever, but it is mostly a very nice experience. w.

It has been a long time since I lived "at home" but, when I did, I used to fall asleep dressed up in my mother's or sister's bras and panties. It is incredible that my mother never caught me. I even asked her a couple of weeks ago if she ever saw any sign of my inclination to dress as a girl, and she told me that she did not have a clue. I guess I was lucky. Now I fall asleep in all kinds of female "stuff" and always love waking up en femme.

Haven't had that happen as of yet
    Angie

Sleeping en femme

Have done it a few times on purpose. It was kind of fun waking up and seeing a woman's face looking at me in the mirror first thing in the morning.
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Fallen asleep enfemme

So being cought, is that bad. As I see it they already know if you mother has any female intuition. I would have seen this as the next step. It seams like your not very comfortable with being you.

I suggest letting her know. Why put it off. Be who you are not what others think you are.

Just my .

Sharon
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
    It's already tomorrow in Australia ."
    ~Charles Schultz~

may not be so easy

It is easy for some to say "just fess up" but some people may not take it so well. It all depends on how you think your Mom would take it and since you still live with her, it may be better to wait until you move out to tell her. I waited until i moved out to tell my parents but my mom alredy knew. she did not say anything because she didn't want to make me uncomfortable. I guess it is pretty obvious when your clothes turn up missing and end up between your son's matress. Plus i was a pretty fem boy anyway. If you think your mom will freak then say nothing until you are on your own. until then be more careful. It your mom did see you and has not said anything about yet than it is prob. no big deal or see would have cnfronted you

Every morning as I go to bed every night in a nightgown or nightie .
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I love having the house to myself so I can sleep in a nightie. Doesn't happen often enough.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I have fallen asleep more times than I can count. My wife has even come in and woke me up so I could go to bed. Had to change first though, she loves the fact that I dress but doesn't want me to come to bed that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharoncd View Post
    So being cought, is that bad. As I see it they already know if you mother has any female intuition. I would have seen this as the next step. It seams like your not very comfortable with being you.

I suggest letting her know. Why put it off. Be who you are not what others think you are.

Just my .

Sharon
    thats what i would have done if it was just me and my mom in the house, i know it wouldnt bother her too much, but i also live with my stepdad and he has one of the most severe cases of intolerance ive ever heard of (one of my freinds isnt allowed in the house at all because shes a full time CD).

once ive moved out though (about 2-3 months left till then) im going to tell her. after a well cooked meal. and some kickass grade reports from college. and something else for her to be proud of. My mother just means a lot to me, and i dont want her to get too freaked.
    the formula for success:
    ~Albert Einstien

Sounds like the right approach Syuviel, keep the relationship with your mother it is an important one.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I recall one time back when I was a kid living at home with my parents, I either tried on one of my mothers bras or nightgown and wore it to bed. I slept and in the morning my parents came in to the room and started pulling the covers off of me, I grabbed on for dear life and acted grumpy (I'm not a morning person). They left and let me get up on my own. It took a bit to set things right, but the reason they were waking me up was because it was my birthday and they wanted to give me presents. What a life long disaster that would have been (decades later I still hear complaints about what I was like as a kid)

I sleep in a nightie or bra and knickers or similar nearly every night, so i'm not concerned about that.

Although there was one time when i still lived at home with my parents i did fall asleep in front of TV one afternoon. I'd been out really late the night before, my parents were going away for a few days, so i had all the time i wanted to dress... when i woke up i freaked out, changed, THEN realised that they were'nt home, I didn't have the desire to dress for the reat of that day then either.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.