Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arggggg, leg shaving

Gold Member

Arggggg, leg shaving

God I hate it, I let all the hair grow back but now I'm hoping to get a make over done in a couple of weeks so now I'm shaving it off again, sucks but hey thanks for listening to me blow off steam

I know Tina. If I don't shave every other day (or at least every third day), the crop comes in so thick I go through three or four razors. Tough being a woman sometimes. Just wish I could rotate the crop to the top of my head.

Tina what I hate is not being able to do it. I'm easing back into the summer mode and not liking what I'm seeing. I'm going to at least keep them trimmed short.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Hate it

But I love the end result.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

that's just part of the price we pay to look femme but hey it's worth it

susie

I don't have a lot of leg hair so it's not bad shaving the legs it's shaving the face I hate
    Angie

I used to hate shaving my legs too, if I don't shave at least every other day the stubble drives me nuts. But I look at it differently now, it is one of things that is trury a girl thing and I enjoy the whole pampering aspect from using a nice lotion to scented bath powder afterwards. When in Rome.....

Well it's almost "fuzzy leg" season for me!!! Have to try to pass as a male in shorts for family vacations.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I know what you mean. I like being shaved. But it takes a lot of time keeping it that way. I usually shave head to toe, and dress several times, wig makup, etc. I reshave my legs and chest a couple times, and then get busy with other things, and it grows out. Then the desire to shave begins building back up, until I just have a long session in the tub, and VOILA, smooth again. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep smooth, all over. Just the legs, in the shower, isn't too bad. But keeping smooth all over is time consuming, and I save it for special occasions.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I love the way that I feel after I am freshly shaved, there is such a heightening of sensation in my arms and legs, I feel like I am more in my skin than usual.

The bothersome part is going to the trouble of keeping things nicely shaved and not being able to dress all the time. I suppose that makes the times when we are all girlie much more precious and enjoyable. I am sure that the reason that many women do not enjoy it as much as many of us do is because they do these things all the time, it is not novel for them.

I am happy that I am able to shave year round, no one notices and I no longer have a partner that I am required to negotiate boundaries with anymore.

Huggs
    Melissa
    Last edited by melissacd; 04-06-2007 at 10:52 AM.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Don't know what the fuss it

I've been shaving my legs for the better part of 20 years and NO ONE has ever noted or commented on it. This includes when I was in the Army and had to use communal showers (believe me privacy is not high on the Army's list of priorities).
    Kim

I enjoy shaving my legs, and make it moreso by first soaking in a nice moisturizing bubblebath. Of course, it helps that I only need to shave once a week.

Oh! -- have a great time at the makeover, Tina!

Today I shave again what a tedious task

I hate shaving Though I love the feel I cant stand to be hairy. For the most part aside form the hair on my head there isn't any anywhere else. Waxing is the way to go though. Only semi hairy for 2 weeks then 2 weeks of complete hairlessness. Plus it will slowly thin the hair out until it is no more.
    If something doesn't make you happy Change it

What other bunch of people wish away summer so that they can get to fall and their favorite pasttime of shaving their legs and body?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Platinum Member
    lol i like to shave ... at deer camp i was getting fuzzy lol ... could not deal with it shaved the clean lol ....

Gold Member
    It's probably not bad to do if you keep up on it, but when it gets long it's a pain, I work on it a bit every day till my day for my make over if all goes well, but I see I need to take the hair ball out of the tube every day also.

Every morning, legs in the shower. Its so worth the effort. And really no one has ever said a thing except one Neighbor. My wife says alot of guys at the gym do shave legs also.

Hugs..

SandyR
    Last edited by SandyR; 04-06-2007 at 04:23 PM.
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    One word for ya'll. Veet Rasera, ok 2 words.... Best stuff ever. 10 minutes and I am done. no pain at all, quick and easy.

Try it. You may be suprised.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Smile Me Too!

I shave my legs everyday also. The feeling is wonderful. I can't stand not shaving, I some how feel less connected to my fem side if I don't.

I agree with you Sherrie! I love the early fall when I can stop worrying about shaving. My son and his family just bought a above ground pool and I shave all over. THAT is going to pose one big problem! And ... I don't want to stop shaving. Oh, what to do to hid my smooth skin. My son and his wife will surely say something!

TxKimberly, you are a brave woman. When all the guys found out that a guy on the ship in the Navy, shaved his leg, they messed with him for a long time. It was weird, because they left the guy who was a known crossdresser alone.
    Last edited by jessie_cal; 04-06-2007 at 07:42 PM.

I dress about 1 time a week. Right now I look like a rabid wolverine being non clean shaven. (funny thing was I got called 'mam' today at quiznos)
    Bored? Try wearing a pretty dress. It's fun.

it is growing

i shaved last on March 15 - letting it grow for shorts season. as it has been warm in Oklahoma, i have already gone bare footed and have changed form red nails to a soft pink. THis was my first winter to shave and it is not the same with the 1/2 inch hair to date

jc

Smile Arggggg,leg shaving

I have not had hair on my legs for over three years thanks to nair. Even when I don't the hair is much thinner and hardly noticeable.