Thread: Need some help new?

iluvbras

Need some help new?

Hi i dont want to come out with my transexuality i always do it in private but omg i luv everything! But i am very close with my neighbor i know how to get in her house and everything so I sometimes sneak over there and have some fun! her bras are so awesome i mean she is very hot she is like 35! but does she have some hot stuff her bras skirts dresses i luv it! but i cant get over there always i dont want to buy anything at a store or offline do to parents? i always want to go and like steal sumting from a store any advice on how to get anything?

Platinum Member
    head lines ,...........iluvbras goes to jail..................

realy think that breaking in her house is a smart thing????????????

I can see the headlines " Boy arrested for breaking and entering"

Here is an idea that should keep you out of trouble.

1) stop sneeking into the neighbours.
    2) Don't steal anything from any store or elsewhere.
    If you don't want anyone to know, imagine the call to your parents,

"UMM, Mrs so and so; we have your son here at the police station, he was picked up for shoplifting at the mall"

"Yes maam, he was cought stealing a couple bras and panties from XXXX,"

"Mall security, maam, asked him to empty his pockets right in front of his friends, you should have seen the look on their faces, when he pulled those out" (here is where your mom hears the officer tring not to laugh)

"yes mam, we have called the other boys parents as well, they are free to go since they did nothing wrong but was only hanging out with your son"

So if you don't want to go through an incident like that go BUY your own.
    Here is a littlr trick to help.
    Make a list in your best girly hand writing,

Put a heading on top "iluvbras birthday" since its not Christmas, and you better use a girls name too.

Make a list of items and sizes and mix in some other items like CDs, shoes, games, whatever.

Now go to the store and go Birthday Shopping for your best girl friend of 2-3 years, what ever make up a story and go shopping.

Inevitably, a sales lady will come up to you and ask, do you need any help today?

Say "Yes, my girl friends B-day is comming up and she asked for some matching bras and panties, size (look at your list) 36-C" or whatever size. Tell her your budget too, say, I have about $xx.xx to spend and this is what she wants. the sales clerk will help you out and could giftwrap it for you. If they ask, you'll need a box.

You will be nervous and you heart will be pounding, and when you walk out of the store, you will have a big smile on, you will have piece of mind, and you will be happy obout the big step you just took.

AND the best part, THE IS NO JAIL TIME FOR BUYING B-DAY PRESENTS OR EMBARASSMENT of PURCHASSING GIRLY STUFF!

GOOD LUCK.
    BTW: Welcome to the group. Have questions? ASK, We have all been there.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvbras
    Hi i dont want to come out with my transexuality i always do it in private but omg i luv everything! But i am very close with my neighbor i know how to get in her house and everything so I sometimes sneak over there and have some fun! her bras are so awesome i mean she is very hot she is like 35! but does she have some hot stuff her bras skirts dresses i luv it! but i cant get over there always i dont want to buy anything at a store or offline do to parents? i always want to go and like steal sumting from a store any advice on how to get anything?
    Hey, I'm not one to pass judgment on these sorts of things, but this sounds like a real abuse of trust. Also illegal.

Here's a similar headline:

story from TSG

Is there a chance that if you came out to her, she'd help you dress?

Ji

[SIZE=7]What part of Jail is not getting through[SIZE=4]You are seriously pushing the limits of trust, not to mention the fact that you may be ailinating a perfect confdant and assistance.
    I'm sorry to be so blunt hun, but when one of my sisters is about to put herself in harms way, I get like this. These ladies came running when I was about to put myself in harms way. I could not do any less.
    Please take a minute and think about what you are doing. We would rather hear from you here than read about you in the News.
    Hugs and kisses, Noel[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

Dear iluvbras

I suspect you are relatively young and must find it very difficult/ impossible to get hold of clothes any other way, but everyone is correct above, and you really need to stop "raiding" your neighbours clothes.

She will already be aware that something is wrong, we can all tell when our clothes have been disturbed.

Stealing from stores will create serious problems, somehow you need to be patient, and work out ways to get clothes legaly.

We will all support you here, just keep in touch, and let us know how you feel.

Sophie.

I'm the last person you want to tell about these kinds of activities. I suggest you regroup and redirect yourself.
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie Haworth
    Dear iluvbras

I suspect you are relatively young and must find it very difficult/ impossible to get hold of clothes any other way, but everyone is correct above, and you really need to stop "raiding" your neighbours clothes.

She will already be aware that something is wrong, we can all tell when our clothes have been disturbed.

Stealing from stores will create serious problems, somehow you need to be patient, and work out ways to get clothes legaly.

We will all support you here, just keep in touch, and let us know how you feel.

Sophie.
    This person isn't 18 for a few months so being borderline for this forum iluvbras should accept the advive they've been give and re-register when they are 18, this off course depends if their exploits haven't caught up with them.

JJ

iluvbras,

You have gotten some very good advice here already sister. Stop breaking into your neighbor's home, and don't even think about stealing. Period. You have been very lucky so far...don't press it.

Nuf sed!

Christine

Quote Originally Posted by iluvbras

I'd be worried if I believed you, but I don't.
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

iluvbras

You want advice on stealing cloths, well as all the others have said DON'T.

What will you friend think if she catches you, as the others have said she must know already.

If you get caught stealing can you imagine the headlines and what your friends would think?

The other thing you must consider if you get sent to a correctional institution what the other older prisoners would do to you - having spoken to former prisioners when I was in america, beleive me you don't want to find out.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Katiegirl
    iluvbras

You want advice on stealing cloths, well as all the others have said DON'T.

What will you friend think if she catches you, as the others have said she must know already.

If you get caught stealing can you imagine the headlines and what your friends would think?

The other thing you must consider if you get sent to a correctional institution what the other older prisoners would do to you - having spoken to former prisioners when I was in america, beleive me you don't want to find out.

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

You most definitely do'nt want to find out from a 400 pound cellmate called BUBBA.

Do'nt do it! :mad:

Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Been there, done that

I have to admit that I've done exactly what iluvbras is discussing. When I was 12 and 13 a woman and her son moved in next door. She was about 34, and her son was the same age as I was. The mom was single and very, very sexy. It wasn't long and I was over at Larry's house while his mother was at work. It wasn't long after that that Larry and I began doing silly 12 year old male kind of things. It is amazing what 12 year olds can come up with when left to their own devices. Not to get into details, but I soon found myself alone in their house and in his mother's room. I found her bras and falsies and panties and slips and all of that kind of thing. I reveled in it. I began breaking into their home on a regular basis. I even spent an evening peeking through her windows and watching her undress. I did other things, too, some of which could have cost me my freedom had I been caught. What I did was wrong, and if I had been caught, I would have humiliated my parents, been given time on either probation or the juvinile detention center; to say nothing of how it would have made Larry's mother feel. I am not ashamed of everything that I did, though I would never tell my parents about it. Some of the things I did were crimes against Larry's mom, and I am sorry and ashamed for having done them. ilovebras should reconsider what he is doing. As young people, we do silly things, we need to recognize them when we do them.
    Last edited by Sweet Susan; 02-18-2005 at 05:12 PM.

Tristen Cox

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh
    I'm the last person you want to tell about these kinds of activities. I suggest you regroup and redirect yourself.
    Uhm I think you should consider this post. I would. This site is deemed for adults 18 and over. There is no reason for me not to have anyone under that age removed - although the few months separating you from that age you may require a bit longer to learn your limits.
    DO NOT STEAL. DO NOT BREAK AND ENTER. These are not little crimes, you can do time and in a couple months they will change your status and trial you as an adult. Can you deal with that?