Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most daring thing

most daring thing

What is the most daring thing you have worn to work either in site or under your clothes. I have worn bra panties short black dress under my coveralls.

I have worn a bra Thong, garters/stockigs
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

That include crossdressing in the handicap stall of men's room at work during lunch?? If so it would be this

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhu...803421739274/2

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm retired now, but, once, a long time ago, I wore panties, pantyhose and a full slip to work under my regular drab clothes. I went in very early that day, no one else was around (I thought). I stripped down to my femme stuff and walked around a little bit. Very risky. One of my co-workers decided to come in early that day too, I came very close to being caught. That cured me, I never "underdressed" at work again....

Vikki

i was visting a mine site out side tuscon az last month got there a day early and whent to explore en femme the guard ask me to leave and after coming back in my suite the next day i don't think he reconized me

susie

The site I work at has many underused/semi-abandoned facilities. This halloween I was to go from work to a party. I went to one of the little used lab sections and changed to my full fem self. I then walked out the door, down the hall and to the rental car I had gotten for the day. My scariest moment was when I passed my twentyseven year old GG boss. It wasn't being dressed, per se, that made me nervous, but; the fact that I was not wearing a name badge. LOL.

Ironically enough it was being out as Michelle, that allowed me to make friends with my, somewhat standoffish, boss. She was recently married and really did not talk to the men in the lab that much. I was out at my fav Lesbian club one night when she walked in with her girlfriend. The girlfriend got tippsy and they got into a tiff. The girlfriend left and I went over to talk to her. Maybe it was all the vodka she had drank but she did not even realize who I was till the next day when I asked her, at work, about something she had told me at the club.Should have seen the light come on in her eyes and the expression on her face.

Love

Michelle

I wore a skirt for Halloween once. It was fun. We all had a laugh. Many fun chats about pantyhose and such afterward.

Joe

Is that a ???

I wear a thong daily to work and if the weather permits my bra.... Oh that feels SOooo good.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie anne View Post
    What is the most daring thing you have worn to work either in site or under your clothes.
    During the day, I've worn tights, panties, bra, forms (yes, at work, and yes, while in the same room as other people). I've worn tops that were designed for women, but nothing too obvious. I've worn trouser socks under sandals -- trouser socks stretch out like coloured pantyhose in texture. I've worn my auburn tights under sandals. I've worn 2" heels (covered by my pant leg.) I've worn womens' loafers. I've worn womens jeans; I've worn women's stretch denim in a couple of neutral colours. A couple of days ago, I wore a bodysuit under womens blue stretch denim that had two buttons at the fly and the fly on the "wrong" side; the bodysuit was a full-crotch one (i.e., one where you have to take off your top in order to use the toilet). I've worn a skirt -under- my (male) jeans. I've worn a bustier. I've worn a plain elastic corsets ("shaper" would be closer). I've worn a leather lace-up corset (usually not for too long, though; I lace tightly!) Most of the panties have been very plain, but a few have been fancy -- violet; or open lace. I've worn a black womens tunic -- which is like a long shirt with a cloth belt (I skipped that), and fitted in enough at the waist that it risks looking feminine.

Sometimes, late in the evening when everyone else has gone home (except the security guard), I've gone to the bathroom in a dress or a skirt. A time or two, in the evening I have closed my door and Dressed complete with wig.

I've put on makeup in the bathroom when I was sure no-one else was around. I've tried on lipstick for colour when I wasn't so sure no-one was around. I should note here that this is -not- a lockable washroom: there's always a chance someone else will come in.

What I haven't worn is a fancy (e.g., patterned or strongly coloured or lacy) bra, but I buy very few of those anyhow. And I haven't worn a bra with any top where there was a distinct risk of the bra showing through. I haven't worn anything that was distinctly a blouse.

Damn, I'm retired, so I can't play. But yesterday, the wife bought me a poka dot skirt to wear with my red velour top for Easter. But the only work I do is not much, since I wrecked my knee....BJ

I wear pantyhose to work every day, but every now and then I would wear panties.
    A few years ago, before I started fully cross dressing, I would work really really late (10:00PM - 1:00AM) and so when nobody was around the office, including janitors, I would roll down the window shades, kick off my shoes, and strip down to just my pantyhose.
    I'd continue to do my normal late night work and occasionally walk a few cubicles down to get my printouts.
    I was a thrill, but I know it was very risky so I've learned from it.
    I don't do it anymore, since I've moved to a new floor, but sometimes I'll swap my male shoes to heels when I go home after a late night.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Panty hose to Payless Shoes, So I could try on High heels, Empty store, no big deal!!!!!!!!!!!
    XOXO Tiffany

the most daring feminine thing I've worn to work would be when I did my eyelashes. Nobody noticed, which was a good thing.
    Once bitten, always smitten

I sometimes wear pantyhose or panties to work. One day I came into work on a weekend when nobody was there and had on a pair of panties, stockings and heels. Catching up with paperwork was never so much fun.

I wear boyshorts every day and over the calf stockings when I think I may be going on a thrift store excursion to try on shoes. They always look so much better with stockings on.

I regularly wear heels and dresses to work... some of which can be rather daring in height and length repspectively
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I like to wear panties & pantyhose, but with the cold weather I wear a bra and cami under. It's so wonderful to do in the winter and I keep a pair of heels in the truck to change to when driving.

Oh my God

Karen,

Just when we think we know all about your adventures you let something like this slip! :-)
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That include crossdressing in the handicap stall of men's room at work during lunch?? If so it would be this

Karren

Pantie on a day we had meeting trainning no michine time so I did not have to use the locker room
    Angie

I'm like Joann, I wear panthose every day.
    Sometimes tights without socks under mens trousers.

Sometimes I'll switch my shoes after work for the drive home.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Karren
    Wow Karen! That's pretty daring! (all that and HOT legs too?!?)
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

daring thing

I wear panties to work every day and sometimes a bra. Would love to wear a skirt but cant do that in my line of work.

I've worn lingerie to work many times, but this one morning I was working early(5:30AM) and I got up, put on a pink satin bra, pink panties, white garter belt, white stockings, and white cami and short half slip under my work clothes. Well, I go into the bathroom at work to check myself out in the full length mirror and left my guy clothes in the bathroom stall. As I'm checking myself out, the door opened! I turned around to get back in the stall and made eye contact with a guy before I ducked in. He had to have seen me cause it was bright as day in there and we def made eye contact. Anyway, he did his business and I sat in the stall with my heart absolutely pounding from the thrill. I felt nervous, anxious and excited at the fact I was seen by someone else. It really felt good.
    I never saw him again in the building, but I sometimes wonder what he thought of me.

I let my wife do my eyebrows last winter. The results were so bad, I shaved them off and wore a low baseball cap and kept my head down for a couple of weeks. I probably looked like a nutty stalker.

My church holds an annual Mardi Gras party in February, and costumes are the thing with the members. Three years ago, Jodi made an unannounced appearance at Mardi Gras. When I entered, the guy at the reception table asked politely, "Maam, do you have a ticket?". I have known this guy for 30 years. I responded in my deepest male voice--"Sure." I wish I had a pic of his expression. THere were over 200 people there, and I knew 95% of them well. I was well received as Jodi. I think some of them figured it out, but nothing bad was ever said. I made the mistake of being too good with makeup and too good in heels.

Sorry. No pix. My camera was not working that night.

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Karen,

Just when we think we know all about your adventures you let something like this slip! :-)
    Kim
    There's an adventure around every corner.... Did I mention the ones in the port-john?? lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos