Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone been hit on when out dressed?

Has anyone been hit on when out dressed?

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever been hit on by someone who did not know you were a CDer.

I was out one time on Halloween and was hit on by someone, but I am sure he knew I was a guy in a dress. I just ignored him like most women do when they don't want to be bothered by some guy. I in no way want to have that kind of contact, I want Females not Males. Weird life ain't it?
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Last Halloween I went out dressed for the first time, I was being hit on constantly, guys were buying me drinks, following me around it was really quite flattering. I did not think I looked like a women at all I thought that me look was more like dragqueen. It was hilarious but also a real confidence builder. I was so drunk but my wife took care of me and made sure nothing happened to me. She really wants to much me with another guy when I'm dressed, but she said it shouldn't happen when I'm drunk, it should happen because iI'm ready and willing on my own.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone has ever been hit on by someone who did not know you were a CDer.
    No, just by guys who knew I was crossdressing. One time for sure, and a bit last week. Ummm, and there was once where the guy was drunk enough that it wasn't clear that he knew but it seemed likely (especially with me talking in male voice.)

I don't mind guys sitting down and talking to me when I'm dressed. I don't pretend to be female with them and I don't flirt with them: it's just a conversation. But like with any meeting, sometimes you find the conversation interesting and sometimes the person strikes you the wrong way. The guy last week was one who didn't feel right to me (and he turned out to be into some computer things that I consider unethical.)

I in no way want to have that kind of contact, I want Females not Males. Weird life ain't it?
    I know what you mean - when I first started dressing I was getting hit on by women a lot (and I'm only attracted to men). Some still give me admiring smiles, but I just smile back and walk away quickly. I'd be happy to switch with you.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have been hit on by women who did know I am a crossdresser, because I was crossdressed at the time.

well, no actually, but thats because i mostly go to gay bars XD, so the guys want nothing to do with me.
    the formula for success:
    A=x+y+z where A=success, X=work, Y=play, and Z=keep your mouth shut
    ~Albert Einstien

Best thing to do is go out with your wife or girlfriend for "protection". Some times you get hit on by pairs tho.

Hi Amy!,When I was like 19 and 20 years old I had my own hair and I would even buy clothing items that I wasn't 100% sure were for guys.Some of this stuff was female.It was slacks,tops and sweaters mainly.And I would style my hair in all sorts of "big hair" styles witha blow dryer,berets,bobby pins and tons of hair spray.I would sometimes tease my hair.This was in like 1975-1978 and beleive it or not you still saw those kinds of styles back then,once in awhile.I was especially fond of the :"Peg bundy Top Knot"and I wore makeup once in awhile which a GG freind showed me the basics on how to do it.Anyway,I'm sure I looked flat chested yet minor league drag queen-ish and I got hit on once in awhile in those years and I also had to be bailed out of some situations where I almost got beat up in parking lots.There was a guy next door to us that called me "Rhonda" sometimes and to tell you the truth,I don't think he meant it in a freindly way.I have a few gay freinds and they are actually sort of nonplused that I'm a heterosexual crossdresser but they do accept that I dress,no problem.Years ago an old freind of mine started hitting on me for sex when he found out that I CD'd and I finally had to tell him to stop it or I would call the cops.

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    I wanna be hit on by a straight guy when I'm dressed. As I'm a straight guy myself, I wouldn't want or expect anything to come out of it. It sure would feel good though...
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oh, yeah

I've been hit on several times. Mostly it turned out harmless. Other times it became a bit scary but turned out okay. A couple of times I was compromised and had to make the best of it. This is something that all of us will experience given enough exposure. The best thing you can do is remain calm. Losing your cool will often only result in a bad to horrible experience. I've had both, and I've learned from it. I think that one must remember that when you go out to a club or bar anything can happen. In fact, I have found out that going out for an afternoon in a safe part of a liberal city can result in a compromising situation. One best stay home if not ready to confront the realities of what is out there.
    Once bitten, always smitten

Sound Advice girls
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I was out one time on Halloween and was hit on by someone, but I am sure he knew I was a guy in a dress. I just ignored him like most women do when they don't want to be bothered by some guy.
    It never happened to me so far, but would also most likely ignore them. Most of those hits are gros and disrespectful. However, I like to meet people and that whether I'm in drab or "en femme".

So if a man would address me respectfully, starting to talk about decent subjects and not jumping right at me with sexually connoted proposals, I would be likely to enjoy the experience. If his conversation is interesting I might want to stay in touch and try to see him again. If I detect some genuine interest for me "en femme" as a potential partner from his part, it may make that desire more intense, but it would have to be delicate and gentlemanly done...

Then, what may happen between us would primarily depend upon mutual attraction. It is not because one has a nice conversation with a guy that it has to end up in an intimate relationship. But if things were to develop in a more sensual way, why not?

But I can't tell as it never happened to me...

Note I would react in the same way if I was meeting a woman in similar circumstances...

Eugenie

Huh?

hmmmm
    Once bitten, always smitten

hit on

I have went out twice this week dressed up without any makeup. I was just walking in to a store to get some water, and two girls were walking out so i stopped to let them walk by. They went to get in there car then drove up next to me as i was standing there talking to one of my friends, they rolled down there window and asked me how much for a night. I said nothing b/c i don't have much of a girl voice yet. I just started laughing and gave them a thumbs down meaning i don't do that kinda stuff. I don't know why but more girls talk to me when i dress as a girl then when i look like a guy.
    I don't think i look that good as a girl but if others like it thats cool.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

None For You Honey

Giggle, I was at hotel and steeped outside at 3:00 AM. As I was looking out over the courtyard and pool, wearing a short denim skirt and sexy top. A man came up behind me and said, "Hey baby, want to come to my room, for some fun?".
    I turned and looked at him, saying "I'm not that kind of a girl." He said, good night, and walked away. (shucks)

Quote Originally Posted by Syuviel View Post
    well, no actually, but thats because i mostly go to gay bars XD, so the guys want nothing to do with me.
    A local Gay Newspaper did a survey in Feb. and 67% of gay men said they would not date a CD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Most guys talk to my breasts...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Most guys talk to my breasts...
    Exactly... That's what I meant when I said that I would accept a decent conversation even from a foreigner: he would have to talk to me, not to my cleavage...

Eugenie

I think being hit on by a guy while out would be thrilling ! even if you were unsure (?)
    Jill

I almost got hit on (someone was giving me the eye) in McDonald's, Trafalger Sq at 3am... not a pleasant experience!!

Tbh, I'm horrified about getting hit on by anyone who doesn't know that i'm a guy presenting as a girl. If they have any confusion, I'd say steer clear, for your health or even your life. xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I do agree that it does feel nice to be hit on, a real moral booster, but could be scary as hell too.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

They always put their hands where they don't belong! Last month at a bar in Conneticut I just informed the guy that I have a Black Belt in seven martial arts...boy did that straighten him up real quick! All of a sudden he was a gentlemen.

I wish more men would!

When I go out I have my share of men hit on me... thank God! I just wish more men would get over being so "shy" (read "afraid") and just come up and talk to me. Men are the reason I get all dolled up and go out. I hate it when some tranny hits on me... if I wanted someone that lookes sexy in a dress, I would have stayed a man.

Yeah, I do get "hit on" sometimes, Amy, mostly by guys who don't know me. I usually have a little fun with it. Salandra is different than Ericka was and is definately no "pushover". Some of these guys are nice but most are kind of jerks. That is when my tendency to put them in their place takes over. Sometimes I can't resist doing it, though, especially if they deserve it. Hey, I'm not "bad", I'm just drawn that way.

A few times but

Once many years ago when I went to a Haloween party with my first wife I had one of the guys there ask me if I gave B******s and I said No I'm not into that. I wonder what would have happened If I would have mentioned to his wife who was also at the party that her husband asked me for that I don't think it would have been a good scene at least when she got him home.

You will be hit on if you frequent clubs when out dressed. That's just the nature of the beast. It is important for me to enjoy myself when out dressed. That's why I go out. The first time I went out alone I went to a popular gay bar. I wanted to just sit at the bar and be left alone but forced myself to put my quarters on the pool table. Best thing I could have done. Scared to death but when I took my first shot in heels I suddenly found myself 3 inches taller when addressing the ball and it helped transform me into the role. I made that shot and most of the others until closing time. It was me against the guys and we were laughing and drinking and more than one asked me to go home with them.

The first time dressed at my regular straight bar was Halloween several years ago. Many of my friends had begged me to come as Glenda and they were thrilled when I walked in. Every bar has at least one guy who hits on every single new woman who walks through the door. Mine is no exception. Not every one recognized me. One of the bar tenders didn't recognize me until another told her. Garrett was on the prowl from the moment I walked in. He knew me well as Glen but didn't recognize me. He immediately started hitting on me to the delight of the crowd. I played it for about 5 minutes before one of the bar tenders told him who I was.

Bottom line........we normally don't go out to be left alone. We go out to be accepted and interact. We don't have to take offense when someone hits on us. We can be nice, polite and discreet. If we need help we can ask for it. We can have a good time with it. The important thing is to be yourself. It is so much more fun to feel natural and anything you can do to help promote that makes the experience so much more enjoyable.